My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New in Town

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EalainPheonixflame

EalainPheonixflame

New in Town Empty
PostSubject: New in Town   New in Town I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 5:06 am

Pixel Flare's Home
Note: Her style is usually greys, blues and curly-cues! The wood furnishings(excepting the kitchen) are all a dark, dark brown
Destination of house: Ponyville
Area: Just on the edge, near the meadow near Everfree forest, but not too far from Sugarcube Corner
Adress you want: 102 Cobblestreet
No. of rooms:2 (5, technically speaking)
How many stories: 2
Which rooms: One bedroom, one kitchen, one bath, one living room, and one art room
List the rooms and their size and appearance:
Second floor(Which is more considered a loft):
Art Room- The most spacious room in the house. It has one long desk running along the two far ends in the room when you walk in, cluttered with doodling pads and art supplies. In the middle there is a large table, where Pixel's latest project is forming. On the opposite wall lies a view behind Ponyville- the Everfree forest. If you look in the closet adjacent from the entrance, there would be drawers upon drawers of expertly kempt art supplies.
Bedroom- One large circular bed on the far right, and one dresser on the far left, full of hair-and-hoof-styling equipment, and next to the dresser, the door to a very inviting bathroom, complete with a Jacuzzi bathtub.
On the opposite side of the bedroom is a large window opening to a view of Ponyville. In the corner, a luxurious doggy bed filled with chew toys, and a filled food and water bowl.
Downstairs:
A comfy and inviting living room, complete with chairs, a couch, and a coffee table. A bookshelf near the doorway, and next to the shelf, a closet holding many game boards and games, but also some simple cleaning supplies. Cushions and bean-bag chairs give it a hip, modern look, and splashes of red against it's blue-grey colors. It has a radio off to the side, always ready to play music.
The kitchen is very modernized and notably taken care of. It's pantry is mostly chock-full of baking ingredients for cakes and such. It's very wide, and has a bar opening  up to the living room(complete with stools). Granite countertops and grey-blue-stoned backsplash, with white cabinets.
Back to top Go down

New in Town
Page 1 of 1