My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Midnight Sun

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Midnight Sun

Midnight Sun

Midnight Sun Empty
PostSubject: Midnight Sun   Midnight Sun I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 4:42 pm

Midnight Sun

Midnight Sun Ponysona

Species: Pegasus

Mane: Indigo blue with burgundy streaks; cut in a short, layered bob. Usually appears messy and windblown.

Tail: Long with the same colours as her mane.

Eyes: Bright green, large and expressive

Body: Midnight is slightly smaller than average for an adult mare and has a lean, athletic build. Her body fur and wing feathers are medium grey in colour.

Cutie Mark: Black spiral sun with 8 rays

Personality: Midnight Sun can best be described as calm and serious, and rarely shows strong emotions of any kind. Because of this she is sometimes perceived to be aloof and distant, but in reality she just isn't one to make a fuss over things. Because of her reserved nature she can sometimes be slow to make new friends and at times can be difficult to get to know.

Beneath the vague and bookish exterior is a somewhat complex pony whose interests and abilities are surprisingly varied and unrelated. Her first love is history and anything to do with the past, and she spends a considerable amount of time in dusty old buildings and libraries. She's also a very skilled flier and cultivates a strong interest in racing and aerobatics. She loves adventure and has a slightly restless nature, always craving both new knowledge and new experiences.

Likes: History, folklore, antiques, old buildings, flying, reading, travel

Dislikes: Ignorance, bad manners, loud and obnoxious ponies, overly dramatic displays of emotion

History: She was born in an isolated and rural region of Equestria and was the oldest sibling with one younger brother. Her fillyhood could be best described as ordinary and uneventful; she spent most of her time sitting alone in trees with her nose in a book, sneaking into old abandoned buildings, or competing in races and flying contests at school. She was a good student and always got high marks in all subjects, and rarely got into trouble of any kind.

She was among the last in her class to earn her cutie mark, and although she was happy with it she didn't understand its meaning. After trying to research its symbolism in books, she turned to an elderly wisemare who told her that the spiral symbolizes life's journey and the wisdom gained from experience, and the rays implied that she was someday "destined to shine". Frustrated by the seemingly vague and generic message, she finally accepted the fact that it was up to her and not a mark on her flank to determine her direction in life.

Because of her academic abilities she received a full scholarship to the University of Manehattan, where she studied history and archaeology as well as continuing to be involved in athletics. After graduating she stayed in the city for a couple of years and worked as a secondary school teacher, but after a short while became bored and restless. She eventually moved to Cloudsdale and took a job as a weather pony, quickly realizing that despite her love of history and learning, her place was not in the classroom but in the air.

Example RP segment:

Midnight emerged from the bakery, her saddlebag stuffed with the freshly baked bread that she had just purchased. It was a beautiful day and she intended to spend as much of it as she could outside, sitting under a tree with a picnic lunch and a good book.

As she rounded the corner and headed into the lushly planted gardens of her favourite park, she was suddenly startled by an odd noise. The mewing of a kitten perhaps? Her curiosity getting the best of her, she peeked into the bushes from where the sound was coming.

Her eyes widened with surprise when she realized that it was no kitten, but a tiny unicorn foal. He sat in a pile of leaves with tears streaming down his face, wailing at the top of his lungs. Midnight looked around and surveyed the landscape for a sign of his parents but no other ponies were in sight.

"Where did you come from?" she asked in a soft, yet matter-of-fact tone. "Are you lost?"

Too young to speak, the foal continued to cry.

Midnight sighed heavily as she reached downward to pick up the frightened infant. She had no experience whatsoever with babies and was oblivious as to how to comfort him. She tried rocking him and patting his back, but to no avail. If only she had read more books on foal care! He responded to her awkwardness with an even louder and more high-pitched shriek.

"We need to find a police officer!" She said to herself as much as the foal, leaving the park in search of help .

Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

Location : A little pocket universe after almost destroying the old one.

Midnight Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Sun   Midnight Sun I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:20 pm

I like it. Approved.

Join us in the chatbox in the main page! We won't bite. Most of us won't, anyway.
Back to top Go down
Midnight Sun

Midnight Sun

Midnight Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Sun   Midnight Sun I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:29 pm

Awesome, thanks!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Midnight Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Sun   Midnight Sun I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Midnight Sun
Page 1 of 1