My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Midnight Blaze

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Midnight Blaze

Midnight Blaze

Midnight Blaze Empty
PostSubject: Midnight Blaze   Midnight Blaze I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 5:10 am

Midnight Blaze
Midnight Blaze 541292_415715738456166_100000532317647_1534500_188831432_n
Species: Pegasus
Mane: Dark blue. Hair tied in a braid and short length bangs.
Tail: Dark blue and orange. Medium length tail, wavy.
Eyes: Pinkish red. Long eyelashes.
Body: White body with dark-indigo hooves and short legs. White, small, pegasus wings.
Cutie Mark: Blank-flank.
Age (Baby,adult): Young filly.
Personality: Midnight is a young and mysterious filly. She often suddenly shows up, and you usually never even know she's there. She is also usually quiet. Everypony rarely hears her talk. She is also polite, but she can be rude when other ponies annoy her. She hates being the center of attention and when that happens, she flees.

According to her older brother, she's a helpful and hardworking filly. To Midnight, this is a lie, since she thinks she's lazy. She isn't very lazy, although she doesn't realize it because she spends time thinking a lot while she helps everypony with a few easy tasks.

Midnight doesn't judge people. Never in her life has she done that. Especially blank-flanks. She's a blank-flank herself, therefore she thinks that she shouldn't judge everypony's Cutie Marks. But she's usually impressed with other ponies who have amazing Cutie Marks, like her older brother.
Likes: Flying, racing with young pegasus, helping everypony, Cloudsdale, Lightning Colt, warm things, the dark.
Dislikes: Being the center of attention, judging people, lectures from older ponies, walking.
History: Midnight was born in Cloudsdale on a hot day, or in her case, midnight. This, of course, is where she got her love for warm weather and the dark. When Midnight was a baby, her older brother, Lightning Colt, took care of her. Lightning took care of her until she became a young filly. It's a loooooooong story, so let's go to her young filly years.

Midnight soon became a young and healthy filly. She was a fast flyer by then, and she started racing other young ponies. And soon she discovered that she was one of the only ponies without a Cutie Mark. This, of course, frustrated her at first. But then she realized that she had to wait, so she did.

Midnight waited long and hard. She started thinking of what her Cutie Mark might be. Being a pegasus filly, she had millions of ideas. But then, she started thinking of some ways on how to get a Cutie Mark. This is where her ability of helping everypony came from. Of course, Lightning was proud of her. But Midnight still doesn't have her Cutie Mark, but this didn't stop her from helping everypony.

Midnight Blaze with her Cutie Mark:
Midnight Blaze 156284_415772645117142_100000532317647_1534558_189480022_n
Back to top Go down
1ncnspcuous
Procedures Administrator
1ncnspcuous

Midnight Blaze Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Blaze   Midnight Blaze I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 4:14 pm

Looks great to me. Approved.
Back to top Go down

Midnight Blaze
Page 1 of 1