My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

i suck at making names, don't i?(open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

i suck at making names, don't i?(open) Empty
PostSubject: i suck at making names, don't i?(open)   i suck at making names, don't i?(open) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 6:17 pm

gemini entered the library in a small rush, going to the section that normally has books on other places. looking through the shelves quickly, he starts to look at the index pages of certain books. after he looks through most of the books, he sits down with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: i suck at making names, don't i?(open)   i suck at making names, don't i?(open) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 6:18 pm

Brawny is sitting next to Gem Gem asleep with a book covering his head.
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: i suck at making names, don't i?(open)   i suck at making names, don't i?(open) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 6:25 pm

gemini looks over and sees him. he takes the book off of him, looking at the index page." yes!"(lol XD i see you weren't lying.)
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: i suck at making names, don't i?(open)   i suck at making names, don't i?(open) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 6:28 pm

Brawny wakes up, drooling all over himself and the table "Huh.... what? What happened?"
(Do I ever lie? Answer is no)
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: i suck at making names, don't i?(open)   i suck at making names, don't i?(open) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 6:29 pm

"are you still reading this book?!" gemini asks, flipping through the pages quickly and not really paying attention to brawny.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: i suck at making names, don't i?(open)   i suck at making names, don't i?(open) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 6:33 pm

"Uh, you can take it. I was getting bored anyway." Brawny wonders a bit "That book must be pretty special to you"
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: i suck at making names, don't i?(open)   i suck at making names, don't i?(open) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 6:39 pm

"well, it holds some useful information..." he turns the book till he reaches a page about mazes. "so, you look kinda tired..." he says, not looking up from the page.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: i suck at making names, don't i?(open)   i suck at making names, don't i?(open) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 6:40 pm

"And you look kinda stuck in that book. So what?" Brawny gets up, starting to wake up
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: i suck at making names, don't i?(open)   i suck at making names, don't i?(open) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 6:45 pm

gemini finishes the page, then closes the book." drat, not what i was looking for....why are you here, anyway? you don't seem exactly...thrilled."
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: i suck at making names, don't i?(open)   i suck at making names, don't i?(open) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:27 pm

"Well, this may be shocking, but i'm a bit of a bookworm, but try reading with half a hangover. And what exactly are you looking for?"
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: i suck at making names, don't i?(open)   i suck at making names, don't i?(open) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:49 pm

"really? that's cool. and i'm just looking for something on a place. with no luck unfortunately. you like to go to the tavern often, i take it?" gemini asks out of boredom more than curiousity.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: i suck at making names, don't i?(open)   i suck at making names, don't i?(open) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 11:02 pm

"Yeah" Brawny says chuckling a little bit "I'm kinda bored here now"
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: i suck at making names, don't i?(open)   i suck at making names, don't i?(open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 12:59 pm

"sucks. do you not have anywhere else to go to?" gemini asked, putting the book back on the shelf with a sigh." you seem like the type of pony who would go somewhere interesting when you're bored."
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: i suck at making names, don't i?(open)   i suck at making names, don't i?(open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 2:18 pm

"You know of any awesome places around here?"
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: i suck at making names, don't i?(open)   i suck at making names, don't i?(open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 2:31 pm

"hmm. there's white tail wood, the bowling alley...uh...sugar cube corner..." gemini starts listing off places he has been to, and liked.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: i suck at making names, don't i?(open)   i suck at making names, don't i?(open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 2:59 pm

"They all sound pretty cool. I might go to White Tail"
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: i suck at making names, don't i?(open)   i suck at making names, don't i?(open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 4:24 pm

"its a good spot. went camping there yesterday. was very fun. you ever go camping before?"
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: i suck at making names, don't i?(open)   i suck at making names, don't i?(open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 5:49 pm

"No I haven't, actually. what's it like?"
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: i suck at making names, don't i?(open)   i suck at making names, don't i?(open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 6:22 pm

"well, kinda depends on who you go camping with. i went with some good friends, and it was quite fun. though i bet their are ponies that would be terrible campers."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i suck at making names, don't i?(open)   i suck at making names, don't i?(open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i suck at making names, don't i?(open)
Page 1 of 1