My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A delayed return

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Badger

Badger

A delayed return - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A delayed return   A delayed return - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 2:59 pm

Makeover picked the ironherb-enhanced oil, which indeed was in a very small - even tiny bottle. She had heard about this massaging oil, when she had been learning the trade around, and it seemed the oil had some legends of its own. However, Makeover did not understand why it came in such small bottles.

"Instructions say that only a drop will get your blood flowing better in the veins." she said, "Considering that you are in a bad shape, I'd better double the amount. I mean, what can it really do?"
She turned the bottle, two small drops falling on Arpeggio's back, then beginning to rub it in.
The oil smelled rather sharp, but not bad. It had an interesting herbal smell in it.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: A delayed return   A delayed return - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 3:01 pm

Arpeggio exhaled a bit as the oil hit his back, giving a slight moan of enjoyment as she rubbed his back. "Feels... really good~"

The pegasus could indeed feel his blood flowing more thoroughly... and as he was rubbed, he became aware of a very powerful stirring lower in his body. He blushed bright red, but words wouldn't come.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: A delayed return   A delayed return - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 3:08 pm

"Glad you like it." Makeover said, beaming, "I try to be as gentle as possible." She moved her hooves around Arpeggio's back in circular motion, working on the knots here and there, actually noticing that the muscles did not feel as big as they had felt on his last visit.
Makeover fell silent and worked hard on Arpeggio's back, also trying to be as gentle as possible, like she had promised.

Her thoughts wandered aimlessly, they tend to do that, when she had a lot of work on her massaging table. Sneakily, the thoughts returned to the sight she had seen in the steam room. A rosy tone crept on her face.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: A delayed return   A delayed return - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 3:17 pm

Arpeggio gave small moans as she worked the knots out of his muscles, thinking to himself 'I probably look awful... please please please don't see... that...'

The blood was rushing through his body and he could feel it particularly powerfully near his nether regions. 'What is IN that stuff she used?
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: A delayed return   A delayed return - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 3:44 pm

Makeover worked her way up Arpeggio's back, her thoughts circling in weird paths: He IS gorgeus... And now he has no one to comfort him while the pony he was closest to is away. I wonder if Moony has confessed to Iccy yet. She has not come to see me. Maybe they would eventually get married? Wedding would be lovely...

"I am about ready with your back." she then said out loud, "But you can stay there, while I groom your wings a little."
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: A delayed return   A delayed return - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 4:03 pm

"A-Alright... that feels so good..." He relaxed further, still hoping that Makeover wouldn't see his 'pride'. "I wouldn't mind having my wings groomed."
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: A delayed return   A delayed return - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 4:10 pm

Makeover nodded, then continuing to get a special made brush, that was used for wings. It was not that thick brush, for easier handling of feathers. Slowly, she started to work with his wings.
"Have I ever mentioned you must have the widest wing-span I have seen?" she said, while removing some smaller feathers, that would have fallen anyway. "At any rate, you are the biggest stallion among Pegasi kind I have seen."

For a moment, she thought she had caught a glimpse of something inconvenient, but moved the wing a little, to protect Arpeggio's dignity and her own eyes. Well, not that she was completely pure in her mind, anyway, but she was not a shady massage parlour worker either. Makeover bit her lip, again reaching that rosy tone on her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: A delayed return   A delayed return - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 4:32 pm

Arpeggio chuckled a bit, enjoying the feeling of his wings being brushed. "Issat so? Well, I'm honored."

He didn't know she'd caught a glimpse of him, and didn't give any indication that he might've.

"Mmmm... that feels really good..."
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: A delayed return   A delayed return - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 4:38 pm

"Well, it really seems so. That you are - ahem - enjoying yourself." Makeover dared to smirk a little, wondering if her remark had been noticed. She continued brushing and plucking loose feathers. She did really neat work, carefully seeing if the feathers were still attached or not. Brushing gave the wings a nice shine.

"It must have been quite lonely in the hospital?" she then asked, moving on to his other side. Plucking and brushing then continued, and Makeover also noticed she was absent-mindedly caressing the wingtips of her client.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: A delayed return   A delayed return - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 4:41 pm

The rubbing of his wingtips did not go unnoticed, nor did her comment. His face flushed crimson. "Aahhhnn... s-sometimes... I did have a few visitors..."

'Please tell me she didn't notice the... oh buck, I bet she did...
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: A delayed return   A delayed return - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 4:48 pm

She gave out a soft chuckle. "Don't worry about your, hmm, pride'n'joy, honey." She took a couple of more strokes on the other wing, then checking for the loose feathers. "I think your body might be just lonely. Don't know for the mind, though."

The beautician caressed the wing a little more, while looking for those loose feathers. She noticed some were ruffled and some otherwise damaged. Laying in hospital had not done any good to them, it seemed.
"So, I guess your lovely lady-friend Moon Whistle visited you, right?" Makeover asked, while working.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: A delayed return   A delayed return - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 4:55 pm

"Mhm, she did... she'd talked with Iccy... and I think he friend-zoned her. Believe you me, I gave him an earful... well, as much as I could being forced to write on a whiteboard, anyway... when I met with him. I dunno what he's going to do now... Moon's a lovely mare and she doesn't deserve this... I probably would've punched Iccy if I could've... I know I slapped him, anyway."

He relaxed a bit more when she'd revealed it didn't bother her much about his pride.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: A delayed return   A delayed return - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 3:00 am

Makeover nodded while brushing and grooming the wings. "She should've come to me first", the beautician said, "I could've made her charisma go trough the roof."
She plucked the last broken feathers and then announced she was ready with the grooming.

Makeover took a broom and swiped the floor, getting the feathers in a somewhat neat pile to clean up later.
"I was thinking of giving you a hooficure next, but ... er ... you might want to just stay there and let the raising heart and flowing blood slow down a little."
She looked at the small bottle she had emptied, it seemed oddly familiar, but was not able to pinpoint the place or moment she had seen it last.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: A delayed return   A delayed return - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:57 pm

He blushed. "Ehehh... yeah, I think that might be a good idea..." He was still rather embarrassed by his situation. "My muscles feel a lot better... thanks a lot, Makeover, I really appreciate it..." He chuckled a bit. "Did you miss me while I was in the hospital?"
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: A delayed return   A delayed return - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 2:08 pm

Makeover sat down on a chair and sighed a little. Arpeggio's question helped her cheeks to remain in the light rosy shade. "Well, at least business has been slow. I made some new aqcuaintances while you were in the hospital, but I did miss my best regular. She winked at the stallion, who remained on the massaging table.

She took another look at the bottle, then finally realizing where she had seen it. It had been during her Manehattan times, when she had been working in shadier kind of massaging parlour. "Oh gosh..." she muttered under her breath, as she took a glance at Arpeggio and then bit her lip a little.
"...Maybe I should not have used the ironherb-oil." she then admitted to him.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: A delayed return   A delayed return - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 2:27 pm

He smiled at her wink, then got slightly confused. "Umm... if I may ask, why should you not have? I do enjoy the improved bloodflow... even if it caused... that."
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: A delayed return   A delayed return - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 2:35 pm

"Well... This is something traditionally used in massaging parlours in Manehattan. The shady kind." Makeover said, not entirely willing to tell how she knew or why she knew. She twiddled with the bottle a little, then placing it down on a table, like it could explode any minute.

The beautician sighed. "At least I should've used it less. That is used usually for stallions with ... hm, problems with their pride."
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: A delayed return   A delayed return - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 2:39 pm

His cheeks burned bright red. "....O-Oh... I see. Th... That explains quite a bit actually. I think... I saw one of those when I was part of the Manehattan Chamber Choir a few years ago... one of my friends went to one."
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: A delayed return   A delayed return - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 2:45 pm

Makeover nodded. The massaging parlours were something that everypony in Manehattan knew of, but nopony did anything to them, as long as the fillies were clean and murders did not happen.

The new aspect in conversation seemed to bring some tension to the moment, so Makeover decided to remain quiet for a little while longer, as Arpeggio waited his pride to settle down.

"So, hum..." she finally said, "Hooficure and wash and brush for the mane, right?" she said, trying to sound as natural as possible.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: A delayed return   A delayed return - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 2:48 pm

"Yes. Thank you very much, Makeover." Arpeggio felt more relaxed so he figured his body was settling down. "Where do you want me to go?"
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: A delayed return   A delayed return - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 2:54 pm

"Just hop on the whichever chair you want. Well, preferably those with a basin attached, so the washing is easier." Makeover replied, then going to go trough the hooficure ointment bottles. This time she was particularly prompt about reading the labels and chose the mildest stuff ever.

Mixing the ointments with water, she was soon ready with the softening liquid for Arpeggio's hooves. Meanwhile mixing, she decided what manecare products she would use. Propably those that protected the hair inside and out. Arpeggio looked like he would need something like that.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: A delayed return   A delayed return - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 3:08 pm

Arpeggio went over to a chair with a basin, resting in it. "I've needed this treatment for a while... I'm grateful. My hooves need this. Thank you very much."
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: A delayed return   A delayed return - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 3:20 pm

"No problem, sweetie!" Makeover chimed in, then bringing the bowls of of water and ointments for his hooves. "Dip in, I will start to wash your mane."
Makeover grabbed the manecare products from the shelf. "Strengthening shampoo and protecting conditioner sound about right?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: A delayed return   A delayed return - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 3:26 pm

"Mmm... that sounds good. My mane's probably in pretty sad shape since I haven't had much chance to care for it while hospitalized." He dipped his hooves into the bowl, relaxing a bit and letting her do her thing.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: A delayed return   A delayed return - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 3:40 pm

Makeover went to the basin, placing the manecare products on the helping table. She took a small hoofheld shower and then wet Arpeggio's mane. She squeezed some shampoo to her hooves, then rubbing it to the mane of her client, taking a good care of also massaging the scalp - it had usually had a pleasant relaxing result.

Next thing, she rinsed the foam off, applying the protecting conditioner. All this time she worked, but was lost in her thoughts. Sure, the sights she had seen today had been somewhat embarrassing, but also - in a way - intriguing.
Makeover leaned a little forward to whisper in Arpeggio's ear, "Just so you know, I kind of liked what I saw today."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A delayed return   A delayed return - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A delayed return
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next