My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Return of the Gearhead

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

Return of the Gearhead Empty
PostSubject: Return of the Gearhead   Return of the Gearhead I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 5:18 am

A grey Stallion sighed softly to himself, stepping off the Train back onto the platform, holding his bag at the ready, smiling broadly. He looked around Ponyville, or, what he could see of it, and smiled even broader.

"H-Home."

He then started off the platform, heading into a small area, just to sit and watch ponies go by.
Back to top Go down
Golden Bolt

Golden Bolt

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Gearhead   Return of the Gearhead I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 7:43 am

"Look out below!"

Shouted Golden, as he dove. Flapping his wings as hard as he could to gain as much speed as possible.

How could he have been so stupid to fly upside down? Especially when he was carrying a saddle bag. Those things were famous for coming out of their strap.

Golden flapped harder, but it was a losing battle. The saddle bag plummeted towards Ponyville, just out side the train station.

"Stupid, stupid, stupid!"

Muttered Golden as the bag slowly edged away from his grasp. He was about to give up when a Grey unicorn walked out from the station.

"Hey look out! Incoming saddle bag!"

Shouted Golden, hoping the bag would miss any ponies.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Gearhead   Return of the Gearhead I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 7:10 pm

The Grey Stallion blinked, looking up and catching the Bag with Magic. "B-Be careful! w-who knows w-what would have h-happened?"
Back to top Go down
Golden Bolt

Golden Bolt

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Gearhead   Return of the Gearhead I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 7:30 pm

To Golden's surprise the Unicorn caught his saddle bag. Joy spread all through out his soul as he saw he bag being gentle carried in his magical grasp.

Quickly Golden pulled up, slowing his decent and landing on the pavement with a soft 'Thud'. Golden turned to the unicorn, a smile fixed to his muzzle.

"B-Be careful! w-who knows w-what would have h-happened?"

"You're right."

Golden said, a slight dip in his demeanor. But was suddenly replenished as he spoke again.

"But I was just so excited. I don't think you can see it from here. But I was creating something. Something magical and wonderful, something that could change the way we see life."

Golden laughed, surely he sounded like a mad pony to this stranger.

"Have you ever felt that way about something? A feeling of passion for something you don't quite understand."

Golden blinked and suddenly remembered his manners.

"Oh Celestia, where are my manners? I'm Golden Bolt."
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Gearhead   Return of the Gearhead I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 7:49 pm

The Stallion smiled. "I-I know the feeling all t-too well. I-Icarus, Icarus G-Gear." He said, Handing the bag back to the Pegasus.
Back to top Go down
Golden Bolt

Golden Bolt

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Gearhead   Return of the Gearhead I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 7:54 pm

"I-I know the feeling all t-too well. I-Icarus, Icarus G-Gear."

"Well Icarus its a pleasure to meet you."

Golden said, while he gratefully took the saddle bag from the unicorns magical grasp and slid it back onto his back.

"So what brings you to Ponyville?"
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Gearhead   Return of the Gearhead I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 1:27 am

Icarus chuckled. "R-Returning. I've gone to an I-inventor's Convention the o-other day." He said, smiling broadly.

Back to top Go down
Golden Bolt

Golden Bolt

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Gearhead   Return of the Gearhead I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 11:40 am

"R-Returning. I've gone to an I-inventor's Convention the o-other day."

Golden's ears pricked up as Icarus spoke.

"Ah, so you live here in Ponyville. Quite a place, never find anything like it anywhere else. So anything interesting at the convention?"

Golden had always wonder if his dream would count as an invention. For all he knew he could change the way ponies view the weather. Instead of it just being weather, it could become art. or help with construction, or create warnings. There were so many possibilities. But Golden decided listening to the Unicorn would be a better idea than forcing his life goal on him.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Gearhead   Return of the Gearhead I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 7:51 pm

Icarus hummed a bit, Smiling. "G-Got a few I-Ideas, but I g-gotta wait to s-share them." he said, stretching. "I-I gotta head back t-to my place. I-If you need a-anything f-fixed, S-Seek me out!"
Back to top Go down
Golden Bolt

Golden Bolt

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Gearhead   Return of the Gearhead I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 5:25 pm

"G-Got a few I-Ideas, but I g-gotta wait to s-share them."

Now Golden was really interested in what the unicorn was thinking an Inventors Convention and he was one of the ponies proposing ideas. This unicorn must surely be an interesting pony.

"Mind sharing some of your ideas with me?"

Golden said before he could stop him-self. Sure it might have been a good question to ask, but only if you knew the pony on friendly terms. Golden was almost a complete stranger to this pony.

"I-I gotta head back t-to my place. I-If you need a-anything f-fixed, S-Seek me out!"

"You any good with glass? I've got a bottle that needs a patch."

Golden asked, hoping the Icarus, missed his blunder of a question.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Gearhead   Return of the Gearhead I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 1:06 am

Icarus blinked. Glass. That was a new one. "W-Well, Not really. I-I mean, M-Miss Sparkle a-at the L-Library M-Might have a Spell, But..." He shrugged and headed on home. "G-Good Luck!"
Back to top Go down
Golden Bolt

Golden Bolt

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Gearhead   Return of the Gearhead I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 8:19 am

"G-Good Luck!"

"Right, Thank you! It was a pleasure meeting you!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Gearhead   Return of the Gearhead I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Return of the Gearhead
Page 1 of 1