My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

continuation of the tour.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

continuation of the tour. Empty
PostSubject: continuation of the tour.   continuation of the tour. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 10:22 pm

gemini opened the door to the bowling alley, holding it open for the others to enter." and here's the bowling alley dust. i don't know if lunis or mist have been here before, but i know i had fun the last time i was here. so, what do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Dustheart

Dustheart

PostSubject: Re: continuation of the tour.   continuation of the tour. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 10:28 pm

Dustheart walked in and observed the interior. "It looks fun! Should we actually play or just stand around and talk?" Dustheart asked, wanting to have fun but not be so time consuming. "What do you guys think, stay and bowl or just stand around and talk?" Dustheart asked Mist and Lunis.
Back to top Go down
Senran Kagura

Senran Kagura

PostSubject: Re: continuation of the tour.   continuation of the tour. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 10:38 pm

Mist followed behind Gem and Dust entering the building by flight, looking at the bowling alleys, hearing the pins get knocked down, chatting and etc. "I vote stay and bowl. I always wanna try bowling though.. AND there's also snacks here too... Awesome dudes!" almost shouting that last part out doing a hoof pump like she's standing in midair pushing up her glasses looking down at the three slowly descending onto the floor.
Back to top Go down
Lunis Stellaris

Lunis Stellaris

PostSubject: Re: continuation of the tour.   continuation of the tour. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 10:41 pm

He watched mist slowsly descend back to the floor. "I take it you like snacks? As for bowling I wouldnt mind." He opened up his saddlebag that he always carried with him and took out a sack of bits. "Now then should I buy games for all of us or are you guys paying for it?"
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: continuation of the tour.   continuation of the tour. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 10:54 pm

"hmm." gemini starts to check his bag." uh...sure, i got some bits to spare for a game. sounds like its unanimous." gemini walks to the counter." and i can pay for myself lunis. now, who wants to go first and what not. im going to buy something to snack on, since i might as well eat something today. and i guess mist will too, from the way she reacted. so i'll probably go last."
Back to top Go down
Dustheart

Dustheart

PostSubject: Re: continuation of the tour.   continuation of the tour. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 11:20 pm

"The votes are in, we're playing! I didn't bring anything, so if somepony has enough bits for me I'd love to play as well." Dustheart said, hoping somepony would pay for her. She walked up behind Gemini at the counter and looked at what sort of food they had, wishing she had brought some bits.
Back to top Go down
Senran Kagura

Senran Kagura

PostSubject: Re: continuation of the tour.   continuation of the tour. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 1:00 am

"...Heck yea, I'm hungry now." she said to Lunis chuckling causing her stomach to rumble. Mist tapped her chin thinking then opening up her bag using her tail seeing how much bits she even left, letting out a nervous chuckle from the little outburst as a sweat drop appeared on her head sinking her ears down mentally cussing to herself looking away. She lifted her back up making a fake cough into her hoof. "Hm.. well, since Gem is gonna buy us a game I'll pay for the food. Just let me know when you guys found a open alley and what kind of snacks you want."
Back to top Go down
Lunis Stellaris

Lunis Stellaris

PostSubject: Re: continuation of the tour.   continuation of the tour. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 9:02 am

He nodded and walked over to dustheart. He handed her a smaller sack of one hundred bits. "Take these. My remedies often sell for a high price so you dont have to worry about paying me back." He then proceeded to walk torwards the bowling allies. "Lets see. five,eight,or two?"
He paused a moment then decided. "Ok guys we shall be using ally number five."
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: continuation of the tour.   continuation of the tour. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 8:01 pm

gemini nods." okay, alley five then. and mist, i think i'll have......hmm. i think i'll take anything really. i don't care what it is, so long as it's edible." he goes over and buys the game. then comes back." so, who's going first?"
Back to top Go down
Dustheart

Dustheart

PostSubject: Re: continuation of the tour.   continuation of the tour. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 8:29 pm

Dustheart took the bits from Lunis and looked down at them in astonishment. This was more than she made in a year, as least that's what she predicted thinking of how many foals she had helped get their cutie marks since she moved in. "Wow... thanks!" She said excitedly, levitating the bag into the air and practically hopping down to the 5th lane. "Gemini you should go first, and then Lunis" Dustheart said, looking back to the counter where Mist was "I'll go help Mist." she said, walking back to the counter.
Back to top Go down
Senran Kagura

Senran Kagura

PostSubject: Re: continuation of the tour.   continuation of the tour. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 9:37 pm

Nodding her head as she looks at what they have to munch on. Mist tapping her chin seeing what they have - nachos, pretzels, pizzas, popcorn and etc etc. Just staring and staring at it it cause this Pegasus to drool non-stop. The colt behind the counter was just staring at her letting out a chuckle before he asking her which one she'll like - snapping out of this trance she was in. "Let's see... I want 4 slices of pizzas, a soda.. um... Oh, Dustheart. come here and tell me what you want. This is on me so get anything you like." looking behind watching Dust trots over here pushing up her glasses.
Back to top Go down
Lunis Stellaris

Lunis Stellaris

PostSubject: Re: continuation of the tour.   continuation of the tour. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 10:22 pm

He nodded to Dustheart then watched her walk over to the snack bar. "I would enjoy it if I didnt got second,but I guess theres no protesting. Ill set up the names on the panel." He walked over to the panel and began punching in their names. ...
He looked up at the screen to see their names in the following order.
Gemini
Lunis
Dustheart
Mist.
"Perfect." He walked over to a rack and grabbed a bowling bowl by balancing it in both hooves. He then proceeded to take it over to gemini and drop it in front of him. "Well good luck my friend." He walked back over to the table they were to sit at and waited.
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: continuation of the tour.   continuation of the tour. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 5:15 pm

"hmm.okay then." gemini picks up the ball and rolls it down the lane. he sighs as he gets eight on the first roll and the other two on the second and goes to sit down." so, its your turn lunis. good luck." he starts to look for where mist and dust are at." i hope the food's good here. im sure mist and dust will pick something decent though."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: continuation of the tour.   continuation of the tour. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

continuation of the tour.
Page 1 of 1