My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

a castle tour

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rez

Rez

a castle tour Empty
PostSubject: a castle tour   a castle tour I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 6:22 pm

"Alright to day I've got to give a group of ponys a tour of the castle and go to post. Hmm not bad." Lightning said walking to the main doors. He stands waitinv for his cue to open them.
Back to top Go down
Dawn Orchard

Dawn Orchard

a castle tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: a castle tour   a castle tour I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 8:53 pm

Swift Time was outside of the castle waiting for doors to open. Everypony was talking to each other, Swift was just standing and waiting to get inside. She was scared though, not of what was waiting inside but of the amount of ponies trying to get a tour in there. Swift smiled, she had heard marvelous things about the castle!
Back to top Go down
Rez

Rez

a castle tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: a castle tour   a castle tour I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 11:28 pm

"Ok open up the doors" Another guard yelled down to Lightning. Lightning starts opening the doors and can see a large group of ponys. "Oh boy the group is larger then i thought" He thought to himself. He stands there as he waits for the last of the group to enter and closes the door. He counts all of the ponys.
"Allright there are 28 of you. now ionstead of one long line we are going to form two short lines side by side." He points at a mare (Swift) "You'll be the front of this line (Right)." he points at another mare "And you'll be the front of this line. (Left)" "Ok now the rest of you get in line and both lines better be even." He said standing in front of the group.
Back to top Go down
Dawn Orchard

Dawn Orchard

a castle tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: a castle tour   a castle tour I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 5:18 pm

Swift didn't like being up front but did what she was told. Swift looked around at the surroundings, that's when she new she was far from home, it also seemed lonely there but that might only be because there are tours today
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

a castle tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: a castle tour   a castle tour I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 5:30 pm

Silent trotted around Canterlot, it was simply magnificent! Every detail of this city was so different from his home in the crystal empire. So much to see and so much to do. He stopped in front of the castle doors and noticed a crowd form around him.

He couldn't understand what they were saying but at least they were smiling. As the doors opened he looked around and saw everypony filing in. This must be a tour. He thought while also taking his place at the very back of one of the lines and proceeded forward as to not be noticed.
Back to top Go down
Rez

Rez

a castle tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: a castle tour   a castle tour I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 2:06 am

"Ok we are going to take a tour of the dining area first." Lightning said looking serious. He started walking towards the dinning area waving for the groups to follow.
Back to top Go down
Rez

Rez

a castle tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: a castle tour   a castle tour I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 6:51 pm

i am quitting sorry
Back to top Go down
Shinygear

Shinygear

a castle tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: a castle tour   a castle tour I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 7:07 pm

Shinygear stood at the back of the right line, looking excited. The Canterlot castle! Shiny hoped he would be able to see the barracks! Everything looked new and amazing to him, as this was his first time visiting Canterlot. "Wow..." Shinygear gasped at the architecture.

((wait, does that mean you're deleting the RP?))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

a castle tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: a castle tour   a castle tour I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a castle tour
Page 1 of 1