My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Willow Cloud

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Willow Cloud

Willow Cloud

Willow Cloud Empty
PostSubject: Willow Cloud   Willow Cloud I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 1:45 am

Willow Cloud
Willow Cloud Bed1qc ((Made with a pony creator, because i'm lazy))
Species: Pegasus
Mane: Semi long and pale yellow, covers her about half her left eye
Tail: Long, thick and the same pale yellow as her mane
Eyes: blue, darker than her coat, with a double eyelashes
Body: normal
Cutie Mark: A white snowflake, partially overlapping a yellow star.
Age (Baby, filly, adult): Adult
Personality: Willow is shy, and a loner by nature, so she has few friends. She is also kind of geeky.
Likes: The night sky, winter, hanging out with her few friends
Dislikes: sunny afternoons (because she's often up really late stargazing), bullies, and bad dreams.
History: Willow is the middle child of a unicorn and a pegasus couple, techically she is the oldest of their children, because her older sister, Dawn Cloud, was adopted.
Willow was always a night pony, even when she was a filly, she was born late at night, and always seemed to be fascinated by the night sky. when she was a filly and heard the story of Nightmare Moon, she was convinced if she had been around that she would have shown the Princess that at least somepony respected and loved the beautiful nights.
It was during a winter wrap up that she got her cutie mark by working through the night to clear some stubborn snow clouds. after she had finished clearing them a there was a flash of magic and her star and snowflake cutie mark appeared. She's lived in Ponyville all her life.
Back to top Go down
http://costumechaos.blogspot.com/
Hammy
Co-Founder
Hammy

Willow Cloud Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willow Cloud   Willow Cloud I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 2:39 pm

Approved!
Back to top Go down

Willow Cloud
Page 1 of 1