My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Willow Cloud's Cottage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Willow Cloud

Willow Cloud

Willow Cloud's Cottage Empty
PostSubject: Willow Cloud's Cottage   Willow Cloud's Cottage I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 5:12 pm

Willow Cloud
Destination of house: Ponyville
Current Bits: 500
Area: outskirts of Ponyville, on the road to the everfree forest to be more specific
Address you want:17 Everfree lane
No. of rooms: 3
How many stories: 2
Which rooms: Bathroom, Bedroom, and a joined kitchen/living room
List the rooms and their size and appearance:
The joined kitchen/living room takes up the downstairs, the whole house has varnished wooden floors and the walls in this room are painted creamy white. The kitchen is smallish, taking up a third of the downstairs, it's a little bit beat up, and the fridge could probably be replaced. The living room is pretty bare, the one of sources of heat in the cottage is the fireplace. just a worn blue couch, a stool, a small table and a bookcase furnish the living room.

The bedroom is upstairs and painted dark blue and covered in glow in the dark stars. the a large starry mat covers most of the floor. a single bed in the corner, beside the window. beside the bed is an end table with a lamp on it. this room has a small closet, built into the wall, to store clothes in, as well as a single set of drawers.

The bathroom is small, just the shower bath in takes up one side of the room, with the toilet and sink on opposite sides of the room. the walls of this room are white tiles.
Back to top Go down
http://costumechaos.blogspot.com/
Hammy
Co-Founder
Hammy

PostSubject: Re: Willow Cloud's Cottage   Willow Cloud's Cottage I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 5:14 pm

500 bits sound OK?
Back to top Go down
Willow Cloud

Willow Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Willow Cloud's Cottage   Willow Cloud's Cottage I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 5:18 pm

yeah, that works, better get willow to work then.
Back to top Go down
http://costumechaos.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Willow Cloud's Cottage   Willow Cloud's Cottage I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Willow Cloud's Cottage
Page 1 of 1