My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

gemini starshade

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

gemini starshade Empty
PostSubject: gemini starshade   gemini starshade I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 4:34 pm

Gemini Starshade
gemini starshade Mypony12
Species:pegasus
Mane:blue and black, a bit messy
Tail:long and a bit messy
Eyes:green
Body:average build
Cutie Mark:twin stars
Age (Baby,adult):adult
Personality:quiet, adventurous, curious, sometimes shy.
Dislikes:lots of attention, ignorance of others feelings, crabs and lobsters.
History: seventh child in the starshade family, out of thirteen. left his family to see the world. when he was young, he spent most of his time with his twin sister,who was a unicorn, which made him love seeing the use of magic. no longer allowed to return to his family due to the circumstances of his leaving, making him lose all nobility and use of family funds. when he was smaller, he was bullied by his brother cancer and flew off to hide. when he came out of hiding, he had saw cancer went on to bully his twin sister Zwillinge. He and cancer got into a fight, causing gemini to be sent out in the world not to return. this was when he first saw the outside of his town, and decided to explore the world, earning his cutie mark when he left. the first place he headed to was ponyville, as it was closest to his town, hoping to find a job to earn some bits for travel gear. (gemini and his siblings are based off of the zodiac constellations,even zwillinge is german for gemini, while his parents and adults in the starshade family are based off of the other constellations. and his cutie mark is based off of his zodiac, as gemini was known as the twins.) his twin sister suffers from a heart condition caused from problems in the womb from being a twin. gemini thinks he is blame for her heart problem, and would do anything for her.

Last edited by gemini starshade on Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
1ncnspcuous
Procedures Administrator
1ncnspcuous

gemini starshade Empty
PostSubject: Re: gemini starshade   gemini starshade I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 5:23 pm

Approved, and you may begin posting when you're ready. Welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down

gemini starshade
Page 1 of 1