My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gemini enjoying the night air.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

Gemini enjoying the night air. Empty
PostSubject: Gemini enjoying the night air.   Gemini enjoying the night air. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 4:08 pm

The midnight blue pegasus sighs to himself ontop of a cloud he found, the cold night air blowing past and causing his wings to twitch. Resting his head against a lump in the cloud, he watches the stars above, as he usually likes to do, while his messy black tail hangs off the edge, just a couple feet above the ground. The only thing that breaks the silence the night brought is a cricket off into the grass along side one of the roads, barely an annoyance. Gemini hums quietly to himself, deep in thought as he lays under the stars.
Back to top Go down
Maki Idol3a

Maki Idol3a

PostSubject: Re: Gemini enjoying the night air.   Gemini enjoying the night air. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 5:19 pm

Crystally was a filly who loved to go out of a hometown to another one as she was good with magic (Almost better than Twilight but as a filly range) so she would go to places and earn money as a magician. All of a sudden she casted a spell on a cloud /And incidentally Gemini was on that cloud/ She destroyed the cloud finding out that a pony was on it. "Oh oh! Im so sorry for destroying your cloud!" She then Puts Gemini on the floor gently. "Oh! Im the clumsiest filly ever!! sorry!!"
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: Gemini enjoying the night air.   Gemini enjoying the night air. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 1:02 am

Gemini sighs as he lays on the ground, still staring up at the sky and the stars." It's fine. Try to be more careful next time and all that stuff." He says somewhat dully, like he's not interested in what he's even saying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gemini enjoying the night air.   Gemini enjoying the night air. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gemini enjoying the night air.
Page 1 of 1