My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Twisted Betrayal

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Infinite Variations

Infinite Variations

Twisted Betrayal Empty
PostSubject: Twisted Betrayal   Twisted Betrayal I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 5:50 pm

Twisted Betrayal
(I dunno how to get the image to work... http://infinite-variations.deviantart.com/#/d53trmf)
Species: Earth.
Mane: Twisted Betrayal's mane is a dark black in color, although the stallion has sparingly twisted strands of gold and purple tinsel in it. This can cause it to sparkle with his movements.
Tail: Twisted Betrayal's tail matches that of his mane, with the same decorations.
Eyes: His eyes are golden, and they have flecks of darker gold in them.
Body: Twisted Betrayal's coat is even darker than his mane and tail. He has golden hooves that match his eyes, and wears a multitude of jewelry on his front left ankle. He also has four golden earrings in each of his ear. There is one large, and three small, on both ears. He wears a large amount of purple makeup around his eyes, decorating it in spirals. Twisted Betrayal wears a soft purple cape with gold clasps.
Cutie Mark: Twisted Betrayal's Cutie Mark is an X made out of a dagger and a makeup brush.
Age (Baby,adult): Adult.
Personality: Twisted Betrayal is very flirtatious, and even more dramatic. He's completely social, however will get irritated if forced to be nice for a long period of time. He mocks ponies often, although he means it in a friendly way. He's quite playful and loves to throw parties.
Likes: Drama, ponies, makeup, excitement, movies, and action packed days.
Dislikes: Ponies who think little of him and ponies that mock him. Also reading and any other patience-requiring task.
History: Not much is known about Twisted Betrayal's past since he doesn't often speak of it. It is common knowledge that he used to live in the slums of Manehattan when he was a foal, his parents being very poor and unable to support him well. Twisted Betrayal worked very hard in school so he was able to get a job. Even as a foal, he was able to bring in a bit of extra cash to help his family. But he found the constant work very boring, and fell into a new hobby. He roamed the street and put on shows for passing ponies, earning money that way instead. It was when he was first asked to participate in a theater performance that he earned his Cutie Mark, although why there was a dagger was hard to tell... He managed to work up until he could afford a place for both himself and his parents in the wealthier districts of Manehattan.

I really hope he's okay. I read what was allowed and such, and tried to keep it to the rules.

Last edited by Infinite Variations on Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Twisted Betrayal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twisted Betrayal   Twisted Betrayal I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 6:00 pm

Only thing i see that is odd is the eye shape. Other than that, he is a colorful character. If you could modify the eye shape then we are good to approve.
Back to top Go down
Infinite Variations

Infinite Variations

Twisted Betrayal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twisted Betrayal   Twisted Betrayal I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 6:21 pm

Okies! Better?
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Twisted Betrayal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twisted Betrayal   Twisted Betrayal I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 6:23 pm

Approved! Feel free to join us in the chat at the bottom of the main page.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Twisted Betrayal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twisted Betrayal   Twisted Betrayal I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twisted Betrayal
Page 1 of 1