My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gathering Tea (open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Elix

Elix

Gathering Tea (open) Empty
PostSubject: Gathering Tea (open)   Gathering Tea (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 1:16 am

Elix walked into the shop, taking in a deep breath of all the herbs and smiled as he loved the smell of herbs, it calmed him, but he was in here to gather some ingredents for some potions. he ordered some of the herbs in cases and stored them in his bag before ordering some tea and sat down to drink it, sighing as he can finally relax a bit.
Back to top Go down
Night Watcher

Night Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Tea (open)   Gathering Tea (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 11:53 pm

Night Watcher squeezed herself through the doorway. She huffed at it and trotted to a table, glimpsing at another stallion. She then looked back at him, blinking. He must be new, or she wasn't very social. The purple mare laughed to herself and sat at a table across from the male, pushin her shades up higher on her nose to hide her eyes. A waitress came over an she ordered some hot tea to warm her up. While she was waitin for her drink to come to her, the mare decided to make some conversation.

"Hi, there," she said to the other pony, brushing her mane to the side. she put her hoof on the table and smiled awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Dustheart

Dustheart

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Tea (open)   Gathering Tea (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:43 am

Dustheart trotted into the tea shop and sat down on one of the bamboo chairs, staring at the menu. "So many choices..." she muttered to herself and looked over to see what somepony else was getting. She looked over to see a stallion and mare talking, the stallion had a cup of tea of which Dustheart could not identify, and the mare was empty-hoofed. Dustheart moved a table closer, hoping not to seem creepy but rather shy but friendly. She wanted to say something but was afraid she would be interrupting them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Tea (open)   Gathering Tea (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gathering Tea (open)
Page 1 of 1