My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eagle Visionary

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

Eagle Visionary - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eagle Visionary   Eagle Visionary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 1:07 am

"...Your wings, right?" Scryer had noticed the pegasus' rather unusually-sized wings. "Am I correct in assuming that this is related to your Tower? Your past misfortune?"
Back to top Go down
AstroTrain

AstroTrain

PostSubject: Re: Eagle Visionary   Eagle Visionary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 1:18 am

"I..."

Paxaro looked away from Scryer's eyes in shame.

"...yes. I can't... fly."
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Eagle Visionary   Eagle Visionary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 1:26 am

"....Hm..." Scryer seemed to think for a moment before hugging Paxaro in a friendly manner. "It's quite alright... nothing to be shameful for."

"...I dare say that this is quite the trial for you... perhaps this is what your Chariot reading meant. Disability or no, I have no doubt that you are capable of great things."
Back to top Go down
AstroTrain

AstroTrain

PostSubject: Re: Eagle Visionary   Eagle Visionary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 1:35 am

Paxaro hugged Scryer back, needing that.

"Great things... I don't know. Seems like all I've been doing in my life is making up for one stupid mistake."

He looked at Scryer again with renewal in his eyes.

"You really think so?"
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Eagle Visionary   Eagle Visionary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 1:39 am

He held up The Fool again. "We all are like The Fool. Making our journeys and discovering our potential. I consider myself lucky because through my fortunetelling, I'm capable of seeing the potential of others. Have faith in yourself and follow the Star; the shining hope of the future you seek. You have great potential and it will help see you through as you make your journey."

He smiled warmly. "Don't ever be afraid to seek help from others..."
Back to top Go down
AstroTrain

AstroTrain

PostSubject: Re: Eagle Visionary   Eagle Visionary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 11:05 am

Paxaro turned away from Scryer to wipe something from his eye. "You're right. I still have a long way to go, and it's stupid to think that I'm finished now. Thanks Scryer."

He ran out into the town square to see the sun blazing at high noon. Paxaro pulled up his hood and galloped forward with determination in his heart.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Eagle Visionary   Eagle Visionary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 12:54 pm

Scryer watched Paxaro leave with a smile. Drawing one more card, depicting two young colts playing under the sun. "Hmhmhm... The Sun... that one has a bright future ahead of him... I look forward to seeing what it entails."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eagle Visionary   Eagle Visionary - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eagle Visionary
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2