My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eagle Visionary

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
AstroTrain

AstroTrain

Eagle Visionary Empty
PostSubject: Eagle Visionary   Eagle Visionary I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 11:46 pm

((My OC: *Click*))

Paxaro Blitz scaled the side of the wooden building as fast as he could. He almost slipped on the thatched roof as he scrambled on top of the roof. Paxaro wiped the sweat from his forehead while galloping across the roof and jumped the expanse between this building and the next one over. He tumbled over onto the roof and quickened his pace. He spread his light wings to soften his next leap, but they curled up in a cramp. His eyes opened in fright as he fell earthward, crashing into a carriage. He slumped besides it. He groaned and pulled back his hood to rub his throbbing head. "Can't even manage that. Darn. Looks like it's back to basics for now."

He wearily stood up and now saw that several shocked ponies were staring at him. He gazed back. Embarrassed, Paxaro pulled up his white hood and tried to casually walk out of the scene.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

Eagle Visionary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eagle Visionary   Eagle Visionary I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 11:57 pm

Scryer had been taking a nap inside his caravan nearby when he heard the crash; he poked his head out of the entrance and looked at the white-hooded pegasus. "Excuse me!" Even though he hadn't seen the actual crash, he wasn't a good fortuneteller for nothing. "Are you quite alright?"
Back to top Go down
AstroTrain

AstroTrain

Eagle Visionary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eagle Visionary   Eagle Visionary I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 12:02 am

Paxaro shuddered and gave a piercing look at Scryer. He rubbed the back of his neck nervously. "Uh, nothing sir. Just... had a bad fall, that's all."
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

Eagle Visionary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eagle Visionary   Eagle Visionary I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 12:26 am

"Hm. I see. Are you injured? You are welcome to come inside for a little while to recover if you need to." Scryer gave Paxaro a neutral look.
Back to top Go down
AstroTrain

AstroTrain

Eagle Visionary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eagle Visionary   Eagle Visionary I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 12:29 am

Paxaro thinks for a bit and looks at all the ponies giving him disapproving looks. "Um, yes. I think that would be nice. Thank you.

He walked into Scryer's caravan.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

Eagle Visionary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eagle Visionary   Eagle Visionary I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 12:35 am

Scryer walked inside as well, taking a seat on a blue velvet couch across from a table. The entire room was a rich shade of velvet blue.

"Welcome to the Velvet Room. My name is Scryer. What is yours?"

He began idly shuffling his deck of tarot cards.
Back to top Go down
AstroTrain

AstroTrain

Eagle Visionary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eagle Visionary   Eagle Visionary I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 12:39 am

He looked around the room and sniffed the odd smells from within.

"My name is... Paxaro. Paxaro Blitz, of the Blitz family. Nice to meet you, er, Scryer."

Paxaro looked at Scryer shuffling his tarot cards.

"What exactly are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

Eagle Visionary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eagle Visionary   Eagle Visionary I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 1:47 am

"Paxaro Blitz. That's quite the name. It is a pleasure to meet you as well." He continued shuffling. "I'm shuffling my deck of tarot cards. I'm a fortuneteller and I use these cards for my divinations. I'd be more than happy to give you a reading if you'd like."
Back to top Go down
AstroTrain

AstroTrain

Eagle Visionary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eagle Visionary   Eagle Visionary I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 12:23 pm

Paxaro searches his pockets but comes out with nothing but lint and pieces of paper.
"Sorry, I don't have any bits on me. They slow me down while I run."
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

Eagle Visionary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eagle Visionary   Eagle Visionary I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 2:12 pm

"That's quite alright. You seem to have an interesting destiny ahead of you... This one will be free. If you seek advice from my fortunetelling at a later date, there will be a charge, but this one will be free. Are you interested?"
Back to top Go down
AstroTrain

AstroTrain

Eagle Visionary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eagle Visionary   Eagle Visionary I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 5:51 pm

"Fortunetelling, huh? Well, it can't hurt to give it a try. Sure."
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

Eagle Visionary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eagle Visionary   Eagle Visionary I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 6:31 pm

"Alright then." He gave a small smile and set the cards to shuffling more.

"First off, your past..." He drew a card with the picture of a building being struck by lightning and crumbling. "Ooh... The Tower in the upright... you had a sort of misfortune when you were younger, didn't you... but you must've recovered and adjusted, else you'd not be here right now."

"As for your present..." He drew another card, which depicted a very large pony clad in armor standing beside a chariot. "The Chariot. You have reached a sort of harmony and show unwavering courage. Quite admirable."

"What you seek..." He drew one more card, a pony holding a wand with a laurel wreath and smiling widely. "...Is a victory of sorts. Well, the presence of this card means that it is within your grasp."

He smiled slightly as he looked at Paxaro. "Are there any questions you wish to ask of the cards?"
Back to top Go down
AstroTrain

AstroTrain

Eagle Visionary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eagle Visionary   Eagle Visionary I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 10:49 pm

Paxaro contemplated for a moment.

"How can I obtain this victory?"
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

Eagle Visionary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eagle Visionary   Eagle Visionary I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 10:59 pm

"Hmmm~" He smiled slightly. "Let us see what the cards have to say~"

The cards shuffled around, and he drew three cards. The first showed a bizarre-looking wheel. "Mmm. The Wheel of Fortune denotes that there are many possibilities. However!" He drew the next card, showing eight wands in the sky. "The Eight of Wands denotes that your answer seeks in wisely using and controlling your energy."

"And finally..." He drew the third one, showing a mare by a pool of water with two urns, seven stars above her. "The Star. This card means... above all else, do not give up hope. Let the brightness of the future you seek guide you along your way and refuse to give up."

He took the deck, setting it to the side of the table. "You have an interesting destiny ahead of you, Paxaro. I look forward to seeing what comes of it; please do not hesitate to return here if you seek the cards' advice." He smiled slightly, warmth clear in his expression.
Back to top Go down
AstroTrain

AstroTrain

Eagle Visionary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eagle Visionary   Eagle Visionary I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 11:10 pm

Paxaro nodded.

"Thanks. I've never really been one for magic, but if what you say is true, I appreciate it."

He moved to exit into the Town Square, but paused and turned around to face Scryer.

"Say, how long are you going to be here?"
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

Eagle Visionary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eagle Visionary   Eagle Visionary I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 11:12 pm

"Hmm... haven't really thought about it, truth be told. A few weeks, for sure, perhaps more than a month. Even when I leave, I'll return eventually. I'm a wanderer; it's what I do."
Back to top Go down
AstroTrain

AstroTrain

Eagle Visionary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eagle Visionary   Eagle Visionary I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 11:26 pm

"Wouldn't you get tired of not having a place to call home? I know I would."
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

Eagle Visionary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eagle Visionary   Eagle Visionary I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 11:37 pm

"Not really. My caravan here is home, believe it or not." He smiled slightly. "I enjoy seeing new places."
Back to top Go down
AstroTrain

AstroTrain

Eagle Visionary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eagle Visionary   Eagle Visionary I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 11:52 pm

Paxaro looked downwards.

"I've never really been outside of Ponyville much. I bet you travel over all of Equestria. What's it like?"
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

Eagle Visionary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eagle Visionary   Eagle Visionary I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 12:04 am

"I suppose it really depends on what place you're asking about." He chuckled a bit, a tarot card with a young colt carrying a bindle on it being drawn. "Much like The Fool here... my journey is one of self-searching and learning."

"I have never been to Cloudsdale for obvious reasons, though I hear it is quite beautiful... Canterlot can be stuffy and stifling at times, but it really has beauty in its archaisms. Appleloosa... that town is incredibly free-spirited. I like it there... if only it weren't so hot. Manehattan I don't care for; the folks there are rather closed-minded."
Back to top Go down
AstroTrain

AstroTrain

Eagle Visionary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eagle Visionary   Eagle Visionary I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 12:27 am

"How did you get to be such a nomad?"
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

Eagle Visionary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eagle Visionary   Eagle Visionary I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 12:32 am

"Well, Paxaro, like I said; I undertook this journey a few years ago after I finished school; my talent is with fortunetelling and I can really make these cards work; I undertook The Fool's journey to better understand myself, to learn, and to help others. That kind of journey involves a lot of wandering."

He smiled a bit. "I'm from Canterlot, originally, if you were curious."
Back to top Go down
AstroTrain

AstroTrain

Eagle Visionary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eagle Visionary   Eagle Visionary I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 12:41 am

Paxaro walked over to Scryer's table again and flipped over 'The Fool' card gently with his wing to see it better.

"What does being a fool have to do with self-searching and all that? Doesn't make any sense to me."
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

Eagle Visionary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eagle Visionary   Eagle Visionary I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 12:47 am

He smiled, then recited something. "With all his worldly possessions in one small pack, the Fool travels he knows not where. So filled with visions, questions, wonder and excitement is he, that he doesn't see the cliff he is likely to fall over."

"That is why being The Fool, or like him, is related to self-searching. We search so we don't fall and end up looking the fool."
Back to top Go down
AstroTrain

AstroTrain

Eagle Visionary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eagle Visionary   Eagle Visionary I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 1:03 am

He thought for a moment, but then shook his head.

"I'll just have to take your word for it. I'd like to visit new places one day, like Cloudsdale, but..."

Paxaro shied from the conversation suddenly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Eagle Visionary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eagle Visionary   Eagle Visionary I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eagle Visionary
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next