My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Paxaro Blitz

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AstroTrain

AstroTrain

Paxaro Blitz Empty
PostSubject: Paxaro Blitz   Paxaro Blitz I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 5:08 pm

Paxaro Blitz
Paxaro Blitz Assassin%27s%20creed%20pony%20sketch
^Until I find something better, or not. Sure looks cool though.
Species: Pegasi
Mane: Brown
Tail: Brown
Eyes: Blue
Body: Tan
Cutie Mark: A winged hoof
Personality: Headstrong when he needs to be, but can use caution when it's necessary. He looks down upon some ponies for their slow pace but deep down he knows that's wrong. Can't see the bigger picture very well, lives for the moment and near-future. He likes to keep things in order around Ponyville, and thinks himself a sort of guardian for the town, although he hardly ever stops to see the smaller problems within it that don't involve him coming to the rescue dramatically. Paxaro knows his limitations, but doesn't let that stop him from being who he is.
Likes: Running, Heights, His family, Ponies that can keep up with him, Sewing (although he's not proud of it)
Dislikes: Being underground, Spicy foods, Others reminding him about his condition
History: Born to the Blitz family, Paxaro was a filly prodigy. He was able to fly faster than any Pegasus in Ponyville, and was nurtured by his family to be the very best he could be. One day, he was dared by one of his classmates to fly through the long expanse of Ghastly Gorge. Taking the dare, he attempted to navigate the gorge but was pushed back by the intense gusts flowing through it. He crashed into a rock formation as a result and was knocked unconscious. Days later after he was rescued, he found that the bones in his wings were shattered. They gradually grew back into place, but were incredibly weaker than before and could not support him in the air. Frustrated and ashamed, he took to running as a hobby. Growing better at it day by day, Paxaro eventually turned to jumping and climbing around Ponyville to emulate the heights he reached when he was younger. One day he dared to climb higher than he ever did before, all the way to the top of Ponyville's clock-tower. Reaching the highest point in the entire town, he leaped off the building and landed into a pile of hay. When he recovered, he found that he had earned his cutie mark, a hoof with a wing spreading out from it. Taking this to heart, he set out to make his family and all of Equestria proud by being the greatest athlete ever, although from the bewildered looks of citizens, perhaps they feel differently about him. He sewed up a white cloak and now 'patrols' the rooftops of Ponyville, mainly glancing to see if anypony is watching his next spectacular jump.
Back to top Go down
1ncnspcuous
Procedures Administrator
1ncnspcuous

Paxaro Blitz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paxaro Blitz   Paxaro Blitz I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 5:20 pm

Approved! The 'Leap of Faith' motif is interesting.
Back to top Go down

Paxaro Blitz
Page 1 of 1