My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rubix Blitz

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rubix-chan

Rubix-chan

Rubix Blitz Empty
PostSubject: Rubix Blitz   Rubix Blitz I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 8:47 pm

Rubix Blitz
Rubix Blitz Ponywi10
[It's a very large image...]

Species:
Pegasus

Mane:
Navy Blue and yellow; very curly and messy and is a hassle to mess with.

Tail:
Same colors as her mane, long and very light.

Eyes:
A pale green

Body:
A light shade of blue. Has a slightly slim body, some of which is muscle.

Cutie Mark:
A solved puzzle cube [think of a Rubix cube], the three colors on the cube that can be seen are green, blue, and yellow.
She has this because she once was/is still very unorganized, and tends to have random moments where she will zone out, but is always up to solve a puzzle, and always completes them very quickly.

Age (Baby,adult):
Young Adult

Personality:
She's somewhat of a shy pony, but isn't afraid to talk, or speak her mind when it comes to people she knows very well. With strangers, she won't talk much, and tends to look at the ground whenever they speak to her.
When she does speak her mind, she is very straight forward about it, and can often get to be very stubborn. However, she always looks out for her friends, but loves challenges and won't ever back down from one.

Challenges, sweets, puzzles, changing the clouds around, races,

Dislikes:
anything sour, loud noises, losing, failing, being pestered constantly

History:
Rubix [pronounced Ru-BE-icks] was born and raised in Cloudsdale, and her parents were always protective of her, and she disliked it with a passion. She was often stubborn and rebelious, but had high marks in flight school, and was very fast despite being a small filly. As she grew older, she began distracting herself with things on the ground, such as messing with the weather, or simply roaming around since she had nothing else to do. After a while of doing that, she decided to stay in Ponyville after finding the town very peaceful, and she enjoys finding things to do there.

She currently works odd jobs, but often finds herself delivering baked goods home for the bakery of Ponyville.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Rubix Blitz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rubix Blitz   Rubix Blitz I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 8:54 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down

Rubix Blitz
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Creations :: Submitted Creations :: Pegasi-
Jump to: