My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rest and Relaxation Redux

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

Rest and Relaxation Redux Empty
PostSubject: Rest and Relaxation Redux   Rest and Relaxation Redux I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 11:01 pm

Arpeggio walked into his home, stretching and going to put a jazz record on the phonograph. "Ahh... home sweet home." He went over, laying down on his back on the couch, propping himself up with a pillow; there was still plenty of room for Thunderclap as well, surprisingly. "Make yourself comfy, bro." There it was again; a slip of the tongue that Arpeggio didn't notice. It wasn't slang; he was beginning to see the big blue Pegasus as the brother he never had growing up, even though they'd only know each other for a short time.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Rest and Relaxation Redux   Rest and Relaxation Redux I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 11:09 pm

Thunderclap thanked Arpeggio and plopped down on the couch. I was quite a large couch since it was able to hold both of them. The jazz music soothed him. He never had so much relaxation in a single day, even with the awkward spa situation. He brushed his mane back. "This was a fun day. I'm glad we met." He said, stretching out on the couch. He would spred his wings, if he had enough room, but did not. Arpeggio said bro again. Thunderclap ignored it again. Crazy Cloudsdale slang. Thunderclap tried to do his best nt to fall aslepp. He already had a nap, and if he took another he would not be able to sleep that night.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Rest and Relaxation Redux   Rest and Relaxation Redux I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 11:12 pm

"As am I, Thunder, as am I." He stretched his legs a little bit, getting comfy. "I should show you my basement in a little bit; I kinda use it as a studio... at least, that's my plan." He took a look at his forehooves. "Wow, those spa ponies did a great job with my hooves; I haven't seen them this clean in ages."
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Rest and Relaxation Redux   Rest and Relaxation Redux I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 11:19 pm

"I would like to see your basement eventually. And maybe here you sing." He said winking. His friend then mentioned the spa. "I thought we said we would never mention the spa again." He said jokingly, jabbing his friend in the ribs. Thunderclap then turned on his back. The music soothed him and his eyes slowly closed. "I'm not asleep, so don't think you can go looting through my stuff." He joked.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Rest and Relaxation Redux   Rest and Relaxation Redux I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 11:22 pm

He gave his friend a light jab in the gut back. "We never said that. We said we would never mention the last part of the experience again. There's a difference." He chuckled. "I wouldn't dream of it, Thunder." He closed his eyes as well, resting, though not sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Rest and Relaxation Redux   Rest and Relaxation Redux I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 11:26 pm

Thunderclap laughed at that. "Well, it wasn't that bad, if it wasn't so awkward." He then rolled over onto his side and accidentally wound up with a faceful of Arpeggio's mane. He did not say or do anything. He was too tired. He began to slowly drift away, fighting to stay awake.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Rest and Relaxation Redux   Rest and Relaxation Redux I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 11:29 pm

Arpeggio's mane had the slight scent of chocolate thanks to the shampoo he used. "If you're tired... feel free to nap again..." He yawned. " Ithink I will too... I'm something of a night owl, anyway." He began drifting into sleep, helped along by relaxing music and a full belly.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Rest and Relaxation Redux   Rest and Relaxation Redux I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 11:33 pm

Thunderclap slowly drifted off in his sleep. The jazz music putting him to sleep, he sighed. Today was such a good day. He was soon asleep. In his sleep, he lifted his hoof and put his arm around his new friend.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Rest and Relaxation Redux   Rest and Relaxation Redux I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 11:41 pm

Arpeggio smiled and returned the gesture to Thunderclap before completely falling asleep, a happy feeling in his heart.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Rest and Relaxation Redux   Rest and Relaxation Redux I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 11:55 pm

Thunderclap awoke to find he had his friend in a tight embrace. He lied there, wondering what to do. Images of spa ponies flashed through his head. He pulled his arms away, and got off the couch. He crept into his room. He grabbed his 10 bits, as well as a pencil and piece of paper. He quickly wrote a note, thanking his new friend for his hospitality. He placed the note and money on the coffee table. "Since Arpeggio is asleep, he can't stop me from paying him back. He then began to clean the house. Dusting, sweeping, and organizing. "I hope he'll like this."
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Rest and Relaxation Redux   Rest and Relaxation Redux I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 11:57 pm

Arpeggio remained asleep, though lightly. Thunder breaking the embrace jarred him out of deep sleep, though he wasn't fully awake. He napped on as the sun began to set.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Rest and Relaxation Redux   Rest and Relaxation Redux I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 12:01 am

Thunderclap finished his cleaning. He saw his freind was still asleep, and decided to leave him that way. Thunderclap stepped outside and sat on the front step. He watched the sunset, thinking how this may have been the best day of his life.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Rest and Relaxation Redux   Rest and Relaxation Redux I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 12:04 am

Arpeggio yawned, now stirring out of sleep; he stretched widely, his large wings spreading with his forelegs. He looked outside, seeing Thunderclap there, then looked at the coffee table, seeing the note and bits. He walked outside, sitting next to his friend. "...You didn't have to do that, you know. Repaying me with the last ten bits you had... it wasn't necessary..."
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Rest and Relaxation Redux   Rest and Relaxation Redux I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 12:09 am

Thunderclap was glad that his friend came out with him. "I may not have had to pay you, but I would have felt terrible if I didn't. You have done so much for me, and I have done so little for you. It is the least I could do." He then turned to look at his friend and smiled, "Besides, I don't think my parents would approve if I didn't help you."
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Rest and Relaxation Redux   Rest and Relaxation Redux I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 12:12 am

He turned, smiling back. "I suppose. Hey, Thunder, you have much taste for wine? I was considering going to the Tavern a little later and would love if my new roommate would join me." He turned, looking out at the sunset again. "...I must admit, coming to this town was one of the best decisions I ever made. ...Thanks for cleaning the house while I was asleep, by the way... I appreciate it, buddy."
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Rest and Relaxation Redux   Rest and Relaxation Redux I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 12:18 am

Thunderclap smiled. "Well I've never had wine, but if it is anything like grape juice, then sign me up." He chuckled. "You know, same here. Coming to this towwn was an amazing choice. I'm super glad I meant you."He then brought his front leg up and leaned up against his new friend. "Hey, cleaning the house was the least I could do, especially since I'm living here now."
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Rest and Relaxation Redux   Rest and Relaxation Redux I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 12:22 am

Arpeggio leaned back against Thunderclap, putting a foreleg over the other large Pegasus' shoulders. "I appreciate it; also, yeah, wine is a lot like grape juice... if a little stronger. We can get a light dinner with the wine at the tavern, if that's cool with you." He turned his head, beaming a closed-eye smile at his friend and roommate.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Rest and Relaxation Redux   Rest and Relaxation Redux I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 12:27 am

"Sure, we can get supper. And maybe we can meet some other ponies there." He said smiling. He then looked towards the setting sun. "So, when shall we leave? Soon? Cause it is beginning to get late." He then walked forward and stretched his wings out. "I think I may fly over, I haven't actually flew in a couple days, it'll be good for me." He said
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Rest and Relaxation Redux   Rest and Relaxation Redux I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 12:29 am

"Works for me." He shut the door to his house, hovering in the air. "Let's get going; it's not too far from here, thankfully. I got a good house; it's right near where everything is."
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Rest and Relaxation Redux   Rest and Relaxation Redux I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 12:30 am

Thunderclap jumped into the air, his wings keeping him up the sky. "I'll race you there." He said smiling. "Just point me in the right direction. I don't really know where it is."
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Rest and Relaxation Redux   Rest and Relaxation Redux I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 12:32 am

"Well, I'm not much of a racer, but it's that way." He pointed in the direction of the tavern. "You'll recognize it when you see it. Now.... 321go!" He began flying towards the tavern at what he thought was a pretty good speed.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Rest and Relaxation Redux   Rest and Relaxation Redux I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 12:37 am

Thunderclap chuckled. Arpeggio seemed to think he was moving pretty fast. But Thunderclap built his wing muscles by flying into and through storms, so he knew he could zip past his friend. His wings began to beat incredibly quickly as he zoomed past his friend on the way to the tavern. "C'mon! You gotta be faster than that!" He joked.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Rest and Relaxation Redux   Rest and Relaxation Redux I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 12:39 am

He laughed brightly, putting more effort into it; though his wing muscles were not the strongest, his wings were quite large and that helped him put a lot of power into his beats; he quickly caught up to his friend. "Hahah~! I'm no racer, but I can hold my own!"
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Rest and Relaxation Redux   Rest and Relaxation Redux I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 12:43 am

Thunderclap smiled. He liked to toy with his friend. Thunderclap was not even going full speed. His wings began to beat faster as he flew right past Arpeggio. "You got nice wings there, but check out these!" He yelled as he saw the tavern approaching quickly.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Rest and Relaxation Redux   Rest and Relaxation Redux I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 12:44 am

His eyes widened. "Thunder, watch out for that lamppost!" He landed quickly, not far from the tavern. He knew when he was beat; he just hoped his new friend wouldn't get himself hurt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rest and Relaxation Redux   Rest and Relaxation Redux I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rest and Relaxation Redux
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next