My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rest and Relaxation Redux

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

Rest and Relaxation Redux - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rest and Relaxation Redux   Rest and Relaxation Redux - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 12:49 am

Thunderclap's eyes widened as he saw the lamppost straight in front of him. He didn't have enough time to get out of the way, so he needed a new way to not hurt himself. He reached his two front hooves out in front of him, and wrapped his legs around it. He used his momentum to swing around on the lamppost and slow himself down. He dropped to the ground, a little bit flustered. He walked up to his friend. "That was close." He said, placing a hoof on his freind's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

Rest and Relaxation Redux - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rest and Relaxation Redux   Rest and Relaxation Redux - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 12:54 am

"Yeah, no kidding. I'd really rather not have to drag your sorry flank to the hospital because you got yourself injured." He gave a slight smirk. "And I daresay I beat you here." They were in front of the tavern. "It's alright, though; this is on me. I'm sure I can figure out a type of wine you'll love." He gave Thunderclap a 'bro-hug' and walked into the tavern.
Back to top Go down

Rest and Relaxation Redux
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2