My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sarinas Thunderstripe

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Raynie!

Raynie!

Sarinas Thunderstripe Empty
PostSubject: Sarinas Thunderstripe   Sarinas Thunderstripe I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 4:15 am

Sarinas Thunderstripe
Sarinas Thunderstripe SarinasSarinas Thunderstripe Scaled.php?server=580&filename=sarinasg
Species:
Zebra
Mane:
A traditional zebra mohawk with alternating black and white colors.
Tail:
Normally tied at the top of her tail, but when having to attend a fancier event, is loose and usually curled some.
Eyes:
deep bright brown eyes.
Body:
Like all zebras, she is black and white-- her and Bane are a lot whiter than a lot of zebras, as there is no black on her back or flank area. Her muzzle is black along with a black batch on the top of her head. she has black stripes on her legs along with a black lightning style marking around her neck which is a trademark of her family.
Cutie Mark:
Like all Zebras, Sarinas has a Zebrican symbol for her cutie mark rather than a picture based on their personality. Sarinas' symbol is the Zebrican symbol for Unity in Diversity. Showing that regardless of what people look like, she'll accept them.
Age (Baby,adult):
Young Adult
Personality:
Ask most ponies in Canterlot and she is stuck up like the rest of her family, but truth be told she couldn't be more different. She is not your typical Canterlot quasi-royalty. She would much rather go out and enjoy playing sports and games and meeting and hanging out with friends than going to fancy social events and attending things like the Gala.
Sarinas truly just desires to be like every other pony in Equestria, but being groomed to be fancy causes a negative appearance to those she truly wishes to involve herself with. She has not yet admitted this to anyone yet, as she is terrified what will happen if her father finds out that she is in truth a fillyfooler.
Sarinas is also quite well studied in various stories and books from the Canterlot library. She has always enjoyed reading and that has shown with her eventual cutie mark of a scroll. She is extremely well organized and is able to easily help organize others, maybe even giving ol Twilight Sparkle a run for her money.
Family:
Ambassador Thunderstripe (father)
Madame Thunderstripe (mother)
Bane Thunderstripe (twin brother)
sports, friends, games, having fun, adventure, exploring, cheesecake, reading stories
Dislikes:
the upper class lifestyle, being told what to do, oppression
History:
http://wtwe.wikia.com/wiki/Zebrica
Born in Zebrica, the homeland of the Zebras, her father was promoted to Ambassador just as her and her brother were due to start school. The twins started school in Canterlot, where the other young fancy ponies initially thought them to be savages, but they proved very quickly to be just as refined as the others as they were raised in the higher coarts of Zebrica capital city of Zevera.
As they grew older, her and her brother began to grow apart. The culture of their homeland, that saw young men follow their fathers positions while the young fillys joined the mothers in the home at cleaning and cooking began to not keep them just physically apart, but they became emotionally apart.
Sarinas resented her brother for, in her eyes, being shown favoritism over her because of the mere fact that he was a colt. As she grew aggitated with being groomed to be a simple homemaker she also began to grow extremely tired of the Canterlot life. She was young and wanted to go out and enjoy herself. Being stuck in Canterlot with other snooty ponies who only gathered to talk was not her scene. She wanted to get out and play sports and get dirty with other ponies, but this was always frowned upon by her father who saw those ponies as uncivilized.
She often goes into various areas of Canterlot to try to get away from the snooty-tooty behavior of the upper class ponies, although a lot of ponies she run into recognize her as the snobby Ambassadors daughter and don't realize thats not the pony she wants to be. She struggles to blend in to a crowd as there are very few zebras in Canterlot.

Last edited by Raynie on Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:45 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Sarinas Thunderstripe   Sarinas Thunderstripe I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 11:21 am

Now, how could Anyone not approve this?

Our first Full-blooded Zebra! If I'm not mistaken, anywho.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Sarinas Thunderstripe   Sarinas Thunderstripe I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:52 pm

Zebras don't have pony cutie marks.
Back to top Go down
Raynie!

Raynie!

PostSubject: Re: Sarinas Thunderstripe   Sarinas Thunderstripe I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 5:20 pm

Zacora does.

Or are you implying it needs to be more f a tribal design?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sarinas Thunderstripe   Sarinas Thunderstripe I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sarinas Thunderstripe
Page 1 of 1