My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

There is a storm a brewin'

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

There is a storm a brewin' Empty
PostSubject: There is a storm a brewin'   There is a storm a brewin' I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 1:32 am

Stromy remembered when he was young sitting in his grandmare's waiting lobby while she was in with clients. His grandma was angel sent from heaven in the way she helped families and treated others. Stormy to this day had never met a kinder soul then her.

She had made her lobby, or waiting room a light house theme. Her grandma loved Light houses and the sea. He would rember the many times him and his cousins went down to the sand after sleepy train ride...

Stormy sat reading his book, waiting his turn. Stormy hadn't looked for professional help in a long time. He wasn't sure even if she/he would even be able to help him with his problem. Could he even explain it correctly?
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: There is a storm a brewin'   There is a storm a brewin' I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 5:44 pm

Her office door usually was open unless she was with someone, but on this occasion it had been closed. Stormy would find himself waiting for a few minutes before it opened and a brown mare trotted out with a tired look in her eyes. Not even noticing Stormy, she walked by and went to the coffee machine, pouring herself a glass and quickly drinking it down. Shortly after she saw Stormy.

"Oh dear! I'm so sorry! I didn't know anyone was waiting. I knew i should have opened my door." She quickly came over to him and smiled. "I'm Lorenza Counsel. You can call me Lorenza or Lori. So sorry about the wait."
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: There is a storm a brewin'   There is a storm a brewin' I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 8:07 pm

"Are you be chance from from Laurentum?" He let out a jolly sounding laugh as he stood up with grin spread across his face. He wasn't sure she would get his joke, but he was sure the tone made it appear in good fun.

Coffee was the natural ally of all therapist. When he was young he would be taken to breakfast everyday his grandma visited. She would have her coffee black as a moonlight night. The feel of the place seem to just put in him a jog down memory lane.

"Well Lorenza Counsel." He stopped before wearing small smile. "I mean Lori, it's a pleasure to meet you, my name is Stormy Hugeheart and I seek the healing words of one who will listen." His tone seem to a bit forced, like he was a little off balance.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: There is a storm a brewin'   There is a storm a brewin' I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 2:58 am

Lorenza smiled as he laughed to the joke. She unfortunately did not get it. Still, she smiled all the same, feeling his joyful intentions come through and give her a smile.

"My pleasure, Mr Hugeheart. And I am happy to lend an ear. Lets get comfortable." She said before moving past him and waving him into her office with her bushy tail. She sat down in her chair next to the sofa intended for him to sit in, if he wanted to sit that is.

"We can start in any way you like dear. If you want to talk about something else, or about me even, that is fine. Some ponies like to get to know each other before talking about their problems."
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: There is a storm a brewin'   There is a storm a brewin' I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 3:39 am

"Let us then." He said, trying to hid he nervousness as he followed behind her very bushy tail.

"I get could get use to this chair." He snuggled into the chair as he turned upside down and seem to be almost cat-like as he just sort spread out and retracted around the chair till he got to position he designed as comfortable. He stopped as she started speaking once more. His eyes was were half closed, but it was clear was paying you undivided attention to every word you said.

"Well I suppose a brief summary of myself should be expected, I also have my records if you wish to look them over. Also I brought these." He pulled out a stack of papers of every kind from expense parchment to napkins written on them of things people had written about him. "I normally use these letters when I apply for jobs, but I didn't know what a therapist needs. Anyway on to myself."

Stormy wore a grin a he touched his chest. "I was born in New Saddle, if you don't know where that is don't feel bad. It's almost more train yard then a town. Every train in Equestria leads there though. It's one of those places you don't stop at because you on you way to Canterlot of Manehatten for vacation. I'm 42 years old and I have been a traveling Storyteller for Marjory most of my life. Though I have done many other thing over then that. Odd jobs and such." Stormy deep laugh lines, suggesting he had smiled most of his face, another thing about him was his eyes. They were a blue, with flakes of gold that made him look hazel-ish in the right light.

"I came here today to try and sort out a few things I don't think I can fix myself." Stormy tone had strange pitch to it as he stopped talking and folded his hooves in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There is a storm a brewin'   There is a storm a brewin' I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

There is a storm a brewin'
Page 1 of 1