My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It's Back On! The NEW Rules!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

It's Back On! The NEW Rules! Empty
PostSubject: It's Back On! The NEW Rules!   It's Back On! The NEW Rules! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 3:49 pm

Hello everyone!

With Intel's permission, I'm firing up the ol' short story competition!

This was going to happen last year I believe, but, it didn't, and with the milestone of hitting 1,000 members, I thought starting this up would be a good idea :)

You can post your short story, and I'll make sure it doesn't violate any of the rules, and then when September 12th comes, I'll post a poll where YOU can vote on which story was your favorite!

Thus being said, we need rules.

Here they are:

1. Your short story must be about ponies. Pretty self explanatory. Your short story can't be about humans, or any other fandom. Crossovers including My Little Pony are allowed.

2. The length can't  be longer than how many words are allowed in one post. It must be one post long, nothing longer.

3. Canon ponies are allowed in stories, as well as ocs.

4. The rule of nothing Grimdark still applies here. In the appropriate setting, I will allow the amount of Grimdark one might rp with in Manehattan. Also, please keep it appropriate. It may have romance in it, just don't.....take it to far, mmkay?

5. One story per member. Sorry.

6. Likewise, only vote one time when time comes to vote.

7. No plagiarism! It must be your own writing :)

8. Please ask permission before using someone's ocs!

9. HAVE FUN!!

Okay, now that you know the rules, please start writing! I'd love to see everyone's entries!!
Back to top Go down

It's Back On! The NEW Rules!
Page 1 of 1