My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fencer

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zero

Zero

Fencer Empty
PostSubject: Fencer   Fencer I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 8:41 pm

Fencer

Fencer My_little_fan_pony__fencer__s_cutie_mark__by_bassxzero-d4u7kz4Fencer My_little_fan_pony__fencer__by_bassxzero-d4u7kv5
Both made in Pony Maker on Facebook. The one of the top shows off his cutie mark, but the one on the bottom is his normal appearance. However he doesn't wear the goggles unless he's flying.

Species: Pegasus

Mane: Red and Yellow, very flame-like in appearance.

Tail: Long Red and Yellow flowing tail.

Eyes: Geen

Body: Average high, midweight build. Missing a bit of his right ear. Several smalls scars all over his body from previous fights he was in.

Cutie Mark: A sliver and gold Foils crossed at the blades

Personality: Disciplined; Quiet, but can hold a conversation if spoken to; Loyal to his friends; Strong sense of justice; His bored look hides his excitement; Truthful, but also aware of the feelings of others.

Likes: Oats, Ponyville, Orchestral Music, Swords, Taking long walks, Cookies. Also fond of most sweets.

Dislikes: Injustice, Being disturbed during training, Anyone who instigates conflict, Cloudsdale, Prince Blueblood, Spicy Food, Cheating, and cold pie.

History:
Fencer once worked as a Royal Guardsmen in Canterlot. However, an opportunity arose to further his training in swordplay. Fencer traveled all over the Equestria fighting injustice and honing his skills. Eventually however, the he returned to Canterlot.

Upon arrival, he sought out his former Captain and challenged him to a duel. Fencer was victorious, his skill level having exploded to new heights after his travels.

In his early years, Fencer was renowned quick grasp of swordsmanship. He had trained for several years before acquiring his cutie mark. It was only at the end of his training in the various styles and forms that he discovered his own way. Mixing and matching different techniques Fencer developed his own style, thus earning him his cutie mark. Until then, it had been very difficult for him to interact with others.

Being a 'blank flank' for so long had alienated him from the rest of pony-kind. Along with that, it had been difficult for anyone to take Fencer seriously when it came to work or training. However, those who did give him a chance, came to see just the kind of pony Fencer was. Hard working, and dedicated.

During Fencer's tenure as a guard, he learned of Twilight Sparkle, Celestia's personal student. Fencer saw in her what he saw in himself, a pony that just couldn't be accepted. However, unlike Fencer and his alienation for being a blank flank, he believed it was Twilight's own commitment to her studies is that made it hard for her to fit in socially with other ponies.

Silently watching her, Fencer came to understand the need for a balance between training and socializing. During his travels abroad, Fencer did his best to make friends. A difficult thing to do when you only stayed put for a month or two. In the end, Fencer did make friends, even if he couldn't see them often. The number of letters his writes throughout the week help keep his forelegs in top shape.

Fencer currently stays in a cottage somewhere between Canterlot and Ponyville. He dislikes Cloudsdale, claiming it to be "Too soft" for his hooves.
Back to top Go down
1ncnspcuous
Procedures Administrator
1ncnspcuous

Fencer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fencer   Fencer I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 10:10 pm

Nice; thorough, too.

The cutie mark may need to be altered in some way or another, as the one you've chosen is uniquely designated to another OC already.

https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net/t107-night-flare

EDIT: Right. Approved!

Last edited by 1ncnspcuous on Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

Fencer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fencer   Fencer I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 10:37 pm

I see no problem with the cutie mark as yours has a different colored sword and lacks the flair of the other one. I approve. Not the bits about Twilight as that seems a bit creepy, but you're clear to post.
Back to top Go down
Zero

Zero

Fencer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fencer   Fencer I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 10:52 pm

Sweet, I'll get started.

I noticed the parts about twilight seem very creepy, but in my mind guards are usually silent and interact with others very little. So it only made sense to me that Fencer wouldn't approach her outright. Also, I had his backstory written up for something else, so I just used that and modified it accordingly.

But anyway, thanks for approving me.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

Fencer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fencer   Fencer I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 10:55 pm

Oh yeah, check us out in the chat box at the bottom of the main page.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fencer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fencer   Fencer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fencer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Creations :: Submitted Creations :: Pegasi-
Jump to: