My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Night Flare

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mriia

Mriia

Night Flare Empty
PostSubject: Night Flare   Night Flare I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 6:47 am

Night Flare

Night Flare Nightflare

Androgynous, chooses to appear as a Female

Species:

Pegisai

Mane:

Pink and a darker pink, styled into a spiked Mohawk on the top, and drapes down the back of her neck

Tail:

Short and spiked like her mane

Eyes:

Bright aquatic blue

Body:

Slim and gender-less in appearance, She always wears clothing, she has a squarer nose then most fillies

Cutie Mark:

Night Flare Nightsnewcutiemark

Age (Baby, filly, adult):

Adult

Personality:

Cryptic and Mysterious at the best of times, She could have easily fit into the show pony crowd if she did not love Hair so. She has an eye for a well sculpted pony of any gender and is happy to complement them on it. Often her Cryptic metaphors are confused with flirting, and when she flirts it is often thought to be a cryptic metaphor.

History:

"Flare are you sure you want to wear that dress to your Cutsinera? If you pick a gender now it will be very hard to go back." A mother pegisis asked with concern as she brushed her child's hair.

"Oh yes mama," the Child replied, skipping over to the lovely dress, it was a deep blue, matching her eyes. "I Just know I want to be a girl! I like girl things so I must be a girl!"

The mother smiled sadly and picked up her child, daughter, and hugged her tightly wings wrapping around them. "What about little foals? do you like them?"

"EEeww no, they have cooties!" The filly struggled out of her mothers hold and ran over to slip on her dress.

The Mother watched own a few tears streaking down her cheek. "Me and your Mother love you night bug, your just growing up so fast."

Sensing sadness in her mamas voice the filly went to hug her mother. "I love you to mama, and mother!"

Last edited by Mriia on Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Soaring Splash
Founder
Soaring Splash

Night Flare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Flare   Night Flare I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 10:33 am

Approved!
Back to top Go down
https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net
Mriia

Mriia

Night Flare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Flare   Night Flare I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 6:50 pm

Updated cutie mark
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

Night Flare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Flare   Night Flare I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 6:51 pm

Approved! ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Night Flare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Flare   Night Flare I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Night Flare
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Creations :: Submitted Creations :: Pegasi-
Jump to: