My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.

My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Crystal Inkantation

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Fantasy Flicker

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Inkantation   Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:01 am

"and fall off the castle due to a trapdoor orso?" Fantasy mentioned. he wasn't sure if it -was- possible, and if he had eyes, he'd look to elegance to see what she thought about it, but he wasn't going to support the idea either way. It was by far the safest to let the ghost scout ahead. Atleast, until the three were absolutely sure they were dealing with no physical traps, and only magical conundrums.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dontpressenter
Admin

Location : A little pocket universe after almost destroying the old one.

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Inkantation   Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:14 am

"There shouldn't be any traps that way, none built into the castle, anyway," Elegance thought out loud, "What is concerning is the manner of magical force that created these black crystals. They obviously are not benevolent. I fear that whatever created them may know of our presence already." She gave a sharp glance at where she thought the spectre was. "That includes the existence of our ghostly companion."

She tapped her hooves on the floor. "I propose this. Flicker shall lead, telling us everything he sees and does as they happen. Ridge, as you are hurt, we need to make sure we do not leave you behind, so you shall follow. I will take up the rear and keep a look out for anything that might come from behind. Any objections?"

Spoiler:

If Paradise Blossom speaks in red, she is speaking Neighponese.

I do my best now and am preparing. Please wait warmly until it is finished.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ridge Cut

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Inkantation   Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:01 pm

"No objections from here I guess..." Ridge Cut replied with a slightly dissapointed look.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fantasy Flicker

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Inkantation   Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:43 pm

Fantasy Flicker had little choice to agree with the plan. Especially if ridge cut was unwilling to learn such a simple spell. With a mental sigh, he created a simple sound. "Alright. Moving out now." He said, keeping it short but blunt. Following the black crystals closely, moving ahead. He kept an eye out to rogue magic, but didn't pay much attention to other elements of the surroundings. He'd snap back into it if something dangerous happened, but for now, he couldn't care all too much.

He couldn't see as far as the other two could, due to his unique sight, but if he sensed some odd excess of dark magic he'd be sure to mention it. For now, however, there was little that piqued Fantasy's interests. There were more dark crystals in the direction they were heading, but not one which seemed especially magical or something, atleast, not to Fantasy's eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Inkantation   

Back to top Go down

Crystal Inkantation
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3