My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Chance Encounter

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Delix

Delix

A Chance Encounter - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter   A Chance Encounter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 8:15 pm

"Its fine, Atleast it made my day less boring" He said chuckling a little
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter   A Chance Encounter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 9:51 pm

"Ah suppose so."
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter   A Chance Encounter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 10:02 pm

Fry sat down on the couch looking at him "Do you want to drink somerhing?"
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter   A Chance Encounter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2016 12:07 pm

Iron cleared his throat once, and began to speak in a perfect ponyville accent"No thank you, I'm fine." He than sat down next to Fry.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter   A Chance Encounter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2016 12:10 pm

"Uh.. huh? Your accent?" Fry said wondering amd looking at him quite surprised
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter   A Chance Encounter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2016 12:17 pm

Iron smiled even wider and began laughing "I grew up in Ponyville, but it's been ages since I was here." As he finished speaking, he frowned a little.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter   A Chance Encounter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2016 12:34 pm

"Oh okay" Fry said as he yawned and leaned back a bit
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter   A Chance Encounter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2016 12:49 pm

Iron then gets back up, and heads off to the bathroom. Half an hour later he returned, clean shaven and showered. He was wearing a black suit, and holding an ivory and silver case. "I'll be back in a bit, Fry." He then left without another word.

Minutes later, the bell to an old inventor's shop rang as Iron walked inside. He was sure his father wouldn't recognize him, it'd been years.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter   A Chance Encounter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2016 12:54 pm

Metal walked out of a small backroom and went behind the counter "Hello, How can I help Y-" He paused for a second as he saw who was standing infront of him "I'd recognize those eyes anywhere" He said getting up and hugging him
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter   A Chance Encounter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2016 1:13 pm

Iron didn't move or speak, he just levitated the case onto the counter, and looked at the picture of his mother. He'd never met her, but he was fairly certain that she wouldn't be very happy with the path he'd chosen to follow in his life. His eyes then turned to the scar on Metal's side, the scar where he'd shot metal. He then spoke "Ah reckon Ah ain't who y'all think Ah am. An ol' friend Ah mine asked meh to give 'ese to ya 'fore he died."
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter   A Chance Encounter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2016 1:18 pm

Metal looked at him "Where did you pick up this accent?" He then went behind the counter and opened the Metal case Iron took here
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter   A Chance Encounter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2016 1:31 pm

Inside the box lay the bowie knife Metal had made for him, and a rose for each year he hadn't been there to put one on his mother's grave stone. As Metal was looking through the box, Iron silently vanished from the shop, and returned to Fry's house.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter   A Chance Encounter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2016 1:38 pm

Metal saw his shadow behind the door and sighed He was happy his son vosited him, but it was rather short. He put the roses on Dream's grave and went back to work

Fry looked at Him returning "Where did you go?" He said smiling
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter   A Chance Encounter - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Chance Encounter
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Ponyville :: The Train Station-
Jump to: