My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Chance Encounter

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

A Chance Encounter Empty
PostSubject: A Chance Encounter   A Chance Encounter I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2016 6:50 pm

It didn't feel right to Iron Dreams, riding in a train that is. He had spent most of his career near trains, but never much time on one. It's true, he spent most of his time lifting bits FROM this very train. Indeed, it was ironic that he was now riding the same train he had built his career with, he'd even paid for his ticket with bits he'd taken from the train. As the train slowed down Iron rose from his seat, and stepped out the door, deciding he'd refrain from traveling by train as often as possible.

Memories of the past clawed through Iron's mind as slowly walked through the terminal. His hooves were weighed down by lead weights of haunting regret and soul crushing regret. Though before he could expand upon his memories, he was jarred from his thoughts as he bumped into somepony, as he turned his head to look at them he caught sight of two suspicious looking griffons. "Ah'm sorreh, Ah di'n't see y'all."
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

A Chance Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter   A Chance Encounter I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2016 7:03 pm

"Oh uh, its okay" a Pony with a Mint green mane said "Are you thinking about something important, sir?"
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

A Chance Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter   A Chance Encounter I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2016 7:13 pm

"Nawh, jus'a past. As he finished turning to face the stallion he'd bumped into, he stopped speaking for a moment as he looked the young stallion over,before gently smiling and taking his hat off with his magic, and gently bowing as he spoke again "Pardon meh, Ah seem tah 'ave fergot mah manners. Mah name's Iron Dreams."
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

A Chance Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter   A Chance Encounter I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2016 7:18 pm

"Oh um, Im Fried Crisp, but call me Fry" He said shaking his hoof
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

A Chance Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter   A Chance Encounter I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2016 7:27 pm

Iron returned his hat to his head, but quickly frowned as the Griffons pulled pistols out from under their wings, and began shouting at everyone to get on the ground. "Ah hell. Jus' mah luck, eh?"
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

A Chance Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter   A Chance Encounter I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2016 7:34 pm

Fry got down and looked at Iron "Wh-who are they??"
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

A Chance Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter   A Chance Encounter I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2016 7:42 pm

Iron remained standing "Ah dun't know 'em personally, but ah heard of 'em 'fore....if y'all 're squeamish...ah'd rec'a'mend ya look 'e other way..." As he spoke Iron looked down, he reckoned when he was done here Fry wouldn't wanna see him again.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

A Chance Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter   A Chance Encounter I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2016 7:44 pm

Fry looked up at him with an expression on his face saying nothimg more than "Do something!"
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

A Chance Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter   A Chance Encounter I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2016 7:50 pm

As the Griffons looked over at him, time slowed for Iron as he took a deep breath. When he looked back up, they were slowly raising their pistols. In a second Iron had whipped out his revolvers, and fired several shots through them both. They were dead before they hit the ground, and a second later Iron had re-holstered his revolvers. "...Y'all okay Fry...?"
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

A Chance Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter   A Chance Encounter I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2016 7:54 pm

"I- Im fine.. you probably just saved The station" He said looking at him
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

A Chance Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter   A Chance Encounter I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2016 8:05 pm

"Yeah....But Ah jus' killed two Griffons."
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

A Chance Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter   A Chance Encounter I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2016 8:11 pm

"Who probably shot us all if you wouldnt have saved us" He said getting up and wiping the dust off his coat
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

A Chance Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter   A Chance Encounter I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2016 8:34 pm

Ah suppose. He offered Fry a small smile, before he started to turn away.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

A Chance Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter   A Chance Encounter I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2016 8:59 pm

"What are you going to do now?" He asked looking at him
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

A Chance Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter   A Chance Encounter I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2016 9:19 pm

"Not quite sure, Ah reckon Ah might jus' skip town." Iron tilted his head in thought
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

A Chance Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter   A Chance Encounter I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2016 9:36 pm

"Well.. I know a place where you wont have much trouble getting found" He said
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

A Chance Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter   A Chance Encounter I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2016 9:54 pm

"Oh? And where might that be?"
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

A Chance Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter   A Chance Encounter I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2016 2:51 pm

"My apartment in the Marketplace, I live alone there" He said
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

A Chance Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter   A Chance Encounter I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2016 8:41 pm

Iron smirk a little and raised an eyebrow. "Oh? 'least buy meh dinner firs'" As he finished speaking he winked a little.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

A Chance Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter   A Chance Encounter I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2016 4:13 pm

Fry smiled and looked around "Lets hurry up"
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

A Chance Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter   A Chance Encounter I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 6:58 pm

Iron smiled an nodded as he followed after Fry.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

A Chance Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter   A Chance Encounter I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 7:02 pm

They arrive at his home and Fry opens the door, stepping into the warm living room
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

A Chance Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter   A Chance Encounter I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 7:10 pm

Iron spoke as he followed Fry into the door, smiling a bit "If y'all don' mind meh sayin', yer pretteh darn cute."
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

A Chance Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter   A Chance Encounter I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 8:04 pm

Fry blushed a little and looked at him "Aw, thanks thats so nice of you" He said "Youre cute too"
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

A Chance Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter   A Chance Encounter I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 8:09 pm

"An', uh, Ah'm sorreh Ah bumped int'a ya." He moved a little closer to Fry as he spoke, smiling a bit more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Chance Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter   A Chance Encounter I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Chance Encounter
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Ponyville :: The Train Station-
Jump to: