My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A walk with a new friend

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
OneUnknownEnigma

OneUnknownEnigma

Location : Drinking tea in a garden under the green umbrella trees in the middle of summer.

A walk with a new friend - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A walk with a new friend   A walk with a new friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 11:05 pm

"I think I may remain in Ponyville for a short while, but then... Who knows. I've been meaning to try and find a way to visit Cloudsdale, so that could be my next big adventure." Knick frowned thoughtfully. "If I can finally get the hang of that Cloud Walking charm. It's been giving me a lot of trouble, but I have an amulet I think may help..." She trailed off, looking back at Bright. "Good luck and safe travels on your journey home, in advance. I hope you return safely."
Back to top Go down
Bright Eyes

Bright Eyes

PostSubject: Re: A walk with a new friend   A walk with a new friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2016 10:51 pm

At the mention of Cloudsdale and an amulet to help those without wings, Bright looked up curiously from her last sip of tea.  The delicate tea cup landed gently before her, and the powder blue unicorn smiled.   "I've been trying to piece together a spell for cloud walking, myself.  If you figure it out, please do let me know when we meet again."  With some reluctance, she rose to her hooves to turn and leave Knick Knack to her treasures.  Before departing, she glanced over her shoulder with a final grin. "I hope that we meet again sooner rather than later, dear Knick Knack.  Thank you." The heavy old book levitated, trailing along behind Bright Eyes as she trotted away.
Back to top Go down
OneUnknownEnigma

OneUnknownEnigma

Location : Drinking tea in a garden under the green umbrella trees in the middle of summer.

PostSubject: Re: A walk with a new friend   A walk with a new friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2016 11:32 pm

"When we meet again," Knick repeated with a smile. She rose up also and followed her new friend to the door as she began to walk away. "I hope so too, Bright Eyes. And you are most welcome." She watched the azure mare until she was lost to twilight and trees, and as it was a nice evening, left her front door open to the gentle breeze of Whitetail Wood.

((Awww what a nice ending. Thanks for the great RP Bright. May they meet again soon.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A walk with a new friend   A walk with a new friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A walk with a new friend
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2