My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Walk for the Day.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lightning Wing

Lightning Wing

A Walk for the Day. Empty
PostSubject: A Walk for the Day.   A Walk for the Day. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 6:58 pm

Lightning Wing walked along the feild's grass, glancing at Ponyville nearby. She could easily fly the last distance, but she was trying to rest up her wings. Tonight was an important test for the Cloudsdale pegusi, and she didn't want to do any extraneous damage to her wings. And hey. Today was a nice day. The wind felt nice, rippling through her short mane. She trotted among the flowers, trying not to get distracted by all the new things the Earth held. They were so unlike the few things her cloud home had....
Back to top Go down
Ivy-n-Friends

Ivy-n-Friends

PostSubject: Re: A Walk for the Day.   A Walk for the Day. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 11:11 am

Ivy breathed in the warm, fresh air and gave a content sigh. Today was one of the lately rare days where she was able to take a break from the impatient, sick and sometimes unhappy customers and just spend some time relaxing. Her nose lead her to a field just outside of Ponyville, filled with a plethora of fragrant flowers. She sat down enjoying the scents and picking a few to take back home for decorations. She turned her attention away from the flowers noticing a pegasi making their way through the flowers. She had never seen anypony like that around. She trotted over to greet the pony "Heya"
Back to top Go down
Lightning Wing

Lightning Wing

PostSubject: Re: A Walk for the Day.   A Walk for the Day. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 11:33 am

Lightning blinked as the pony trotted up to her. She'd never seen another pony this far out of Ponyville. And one that wanted to talk to her! "Um... Uh... Hi there!" She sputtered quickly. Pfft. Good job there Lightning. SUPER smooth. She shook her head. "Hi. What brings you way out here?"
Back to top Go down
Ivy-n-Friends

Ivy-n-Friends

PostSubject: Re: A Walk for the Day.   A Walk for the Day. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 8:50 pm

"The flowers and a much needed day off. How about yo- ou-achoo!" She rubbed away at the dirt on her nose "Bucking..Phew. Aha, as I was saying, how about you? My name's Ivy by the way." She extended her hoof for a shake. She had met a lot of people in Ponyville and talked with them daily, so it was refreshing meeting someone new.
Back to top Go down
Lightning Wing

Lightning Wing

PostSubject: Re: A Walk for the Day.   A Walk for the Day. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 12:35 pm

Lightnign shook her hoof. "Lightning Wing. I was heading to Ponyville to see if anypony needed anything delivered today." She chuckled lightly. "But it's not immediately important." She glanced at the sneezy pony. "Are you... Allergic to flowers?" She asked, glancing around. "Should we move our conversation elsewhere?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Walk for the Day.   A Walk for the Day. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Walk for the Day.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Newbie starting area-
Jump to: