My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Soul's spa r&r?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Delix

Delix

Soul's spa r&r? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul's spa r&r?   Soul's spa r&r? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2016 6:14 am

"Yeah I meet a lot of ponies, and well your wings really get strong after a while bit its a pretty exhausting job" she said
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: Soul's spa r&r?   Soul's spa r&r? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2016 6:05 pm

"Wonder if it's as tiring as DJing was, I got maybe three hours of sleep a week. It was rough, but totally worth it." She smiled brightly
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Soul's spa r&r?   Soul's spa r&r? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2016 6:08 pm

Soul sighs again, keeping quiet; she still wasn't a fan of talking about her line of 'work' especially considering the pay or lack thereof, she chuckles slightly "Yea, yeah.... so I hear. Y'know, you'd get along well with Switch's gal if she ever turns back up; apparently she was one heck of a DJ musician, made her own original works and everything, more of a night pony than a day pony though so I guess she did night clubs and the like." she smiles, though it was a forced one.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: Soul's spa r&r?   Soul's spa r&r? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2016 6:26 pm

"Well I dont usually go to nightclubs or so but I have to get up very early for my job, I even have night deliveries. And some packages are really heavy"
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: Soul's spa r&r?   Soul's spa r&r? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2016 7:27 pm

Dreamy hummed in thought before speaking "Ever meet any cute mares on your travels?" She giggled a bit
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Soul's spa r&r?   Soul's spa r&r? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2016 7:38 pm

Soul silently rolls her eyes, seeing where this was going, though she couldn't help but shake the thought that something was off; she definitely wasn't that size on their last proper meeting, nobody could get so big so quickly from food right? Then again, she had a habit of overthinking things, she'd just go and talk to Dream's stallion friend later, perhaps he could organise a diet plan for her; if she was at this stage she had a problem, yeah, that must be it. Happy with her thought process she relaxes back, sighing to herself "Ahh this is nice, nearly makes me forget that I'm sleeping on a park bench tonight~"
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: Soul's spa r&r?   Soul's spa r&r? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2016 7:45 pm

"Um.. well yes I do but I dont really have time for relationships anymore" she said blushing "I had a few crazy nights tho"
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: Soul's spa r&r?   Soul's spa r&r? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2016 6:54 pm

She frowned a bit "Really?...that's so sad. I know how you feel though, I lost somepony very special to me because of my job..."
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Soul's spa r&r?   Soul's spa r&r? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2016 7:06 pm

Soul chuckles "Kinda almost wish I knew how that felt. Never had a special somepony, mare or stallion and don't look like I'm getting one soon. One hotshot with a personality tried a bit ago, but here I am still sleeping on a bench, so you can tell how that one went." she yawns "Hey, can you eat the cucumbers or are they meant to be over the eyes? Haven't had much in the way of food over the past two days and my stomach's gonna become it's own speaker system soon." Soul's body would be athletic in form if it wasn't then also so small, and slightly underfed, a few scars here and there on her
Back to top Go down
sapphire skies

sapphire skies

PostSubject: Re: Soul's spa r&r?   Soul's spa r&r? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2016 12:34 am

All of a sudden the door shoots open and a intelligent totally level headed looking mare walks in (just kidding) a scruffy,smelly,dark blue mare missing a tooth bursts in "hi howdy I needs me a pampering and quick! Wait.....dreamy?"
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: Soul's spa r&r?   Soul's spa r&r? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2016 11:49 am

Lexa looked at the mare entering "Uh.. hello"
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: Soul's spa r&r?   Soul's spa r&r? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2016 12:24 pm

Dreamscape gasped, her eyes going wide as she slowly turn to face the new pony. It was Her. "S-S-Sapph...?" She couldn't have held the tears back even if she tried, and now they were racing down her face.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Soul's spa r&r?   Soul's spa r&r? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2016 4:18 pm

Soul turns around, looking over, her crimson eye and emerald eye studying the new mare, she tilts her head "Another friend of yours, Dream?" she asks, very interested by the scale of her reaction.
Back to top Go down
sapphire skies

sapphire skies

PostSubject: Re: Soul's spa r&r?   Soul's spa r&r? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2016 5:03 pm

"I-I..." Sapphire gulps and takes a step back "I'm oh,how rude of me I'm s-sapphire skies and I'm well d-dreamy's uhm... how you say uhhh...." she immediately loses her train of thought
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: Soul's spa r&r?   Soul's spa r&r? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2016 11:36 am

Lexa looked at her "Oh. Well thats fine I guess" she looked away a bit blushing
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: Soul's spa r&r?   Soul's spa r&r? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2016 7:32 pm

Dreamy stumbled out of her chair, running on wobbly hooves. She sobbed as she tackled Sapphire into a crushing hug, wrapping her forehooves and wings around Sapphire's body. She couldn't stop crying as she nuzzled into the mare's chest.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Soul's spa r&r?   Soul's spa r&r? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2016 5:57 am

Soul blinks, watching this interaction carefully, not quite sure on what she should do here; this had very much escalated out of the social range of her, and seemingly the other mare that was with her. She purses her lips and just goes quiet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soul's spa r&r?   Soul's spa r&r? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soul's spa r&r?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Ponyville :: The Day Spa-
Jump to: