My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Soul's spa r&r?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Switchblade

Switchblade

Soul's spa r&r? Empty
PostSubject: Soul's spa r&r?   Soul's spa r&r? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2016 5:33 pm

Soul sits restlessly in the waiting room, practically vibrating in her chair as she waited, watching the clock tick down to her pamper session she had saved up for; ponies paid good money for this, so it must be fun, at least that was her reasoning for it "Come on, come on." she says excitedly "I wonder who else is gonna be doing this; or if the mud baths are actual mud~" she wonders aloud happily
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

Soul's spa r&r? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul's spa r&r?   Soul's spa r&r? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 6:36 pm

A extremely panicked and grumpy Dreamscape shuffled into the room. It looked like she hadn't slept in at least a day, and was very clearly panicking about something. She ploped down into a chair, seemingly oblivious to Soul's presence
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

Soul's spa r&r? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul's spa r&r?   Soul's spa r&r? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 7:06 pm

Soul wouldn't have noticed her, too caught up in her own hyperactive boredom, tapping her hooves "Gah I'm so bored; this is taking soooo long." she moans, flopping her head back on the chair she was in with an audible thud "And now I've got a headache."
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

Soul's spa r&r? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul's spa r&r?   Soul's spa r&r? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 9:04 pm

The loud thud alerted Dreamscape to Soul's presence, and she slowly looked over. Soul had a lot of worldly knowledge, right? "Hey..uh...you ever have a kid before, Soul?"
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

Soul's spa r&r? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul's spa r&r?   Soul's spa r&r? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2016 6:07 am

Soul looks over, tilting her head "Nope, firstly because I don't swing that way, second because nopony is attracted to a mare who looks like a kid, and thirdly because nopony is attracted to a homeless mare. If you want someone who has a child and experience raising them talk to Switch."
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

Soul's spa r&r? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul's spa r&r?   Soul's spa r&r? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2016 8:43 am

"I doubt Switch will be helpful here, I usually don't swing this way either." Dreamscape sighed, and buried her face in her hooves.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

Soul's spa r&r? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul's spa r&r?   Soul's spa r&r? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2016 9:48 am

"Okay. Horrible case of affairs for Switchy as well... He'll probably be more annoyed that he's missed those days worth of searching for his special somepony more than the fact he almost died, y'know? He's an odd sort, but wonderful in his methods and innocence; I feel sorry for the mare who has to explain it all to him." she chuckles, stretching out "These chairs are so comfortable, might ask if I can stay the night here instead of going back out onto the streets."
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

Soul's spa r&r? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul's spa r&r?   Soul's spa r&r? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2016 1:32 pm

A light blue pegasus entered wirh a smile on her face, she sat down next to the both mares
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

Soul's spa r&r? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul's spa r&r?   Soul's spa r&r? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2016 8:33 pm

"Hello! Who're you? I'm Dreamscape or DJ M4R3 if you're into EDM and the club scene." She smiled a bit
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

Soul's spa r&r? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul's spa r&r?   Soul's spa r&r? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2016 8:46 pm

Soul looks up and smiles too "Hi, I'm Soul Storm and I'm... I'm really nobody important." she smiled sheepishly, sighing inside at putting herself up for that.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

Soul's spa r&r? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul's spa r&r?   Soul's spa r&r? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2016 8:51 pm

"Um.. Hi Im Lexa Coldwind. Im here for getting my hooves done" she smiled at them
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

Soul's spa r&r? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul's spa r&r?   Soul's spa r&r? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2016 8:54 pm

"You're pretty cute." Dreamscape giggled, before slapping her hooves over her mouth
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

Soul's spa r&r? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul's spa r&r?   Soul's spa r&r? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2016 9:05 pm

Soul silently groans; she thought this mare already had someone yet here she was seemingly flirting with the cutie who just came in, she silently scolds herself for thinking that then stays still
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

Soul's spa r&r? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul's spa r&r?   Soul's spa r&r? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2016 9:20 pm

She blushed a bit "Uh.. thank you" she said noticing her slightly swollen belly "Um.. Sorry to ask this but are you awaiting a foal?"
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

Soul's spa r&r? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul's spa r&r?   Soul's spa r&r? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2016 9:36 pm

"Hmm? Oh no. I just had a bunch of tacos...like... So many tacos...." She felt bad for lying, but didn't want to ruin her chances with the mare. She also felt bad for trying to cheat on Metal Spark, but she was high and couldn't think straight
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

Soul's spa r&r? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul's spa r&r?   Soul's spa r&r? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2016 9:39 pm

Soul feels her eyes getting heavy as she slowly starts nodding off on the chair, not used to so much comfort underneath her.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

Soul's spa r&r? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul's spa r&r?   Soul's spa r&r? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2016 12:51 pm

"Oh okay well then." She said as a mare from the spa worked on her hooves
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

Soul's spa r&r? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul's spa r&r?   Soul's spa r&r? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2016 6:20 pm

Dreamscape frowned, and looked down at herself. She was in no way ready for this foal, it was way too much responsibility for her to handle. She could barely even take care of herself.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

Soul's spa r&r? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul's spa r&r?   Soul's spa r&r? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2016 6:23 pm

Soul jolts back awake with a squeak "I'm up, I'm up." she says quickly. "So, Dreamscape, that was your name right? Who was that stallion you were with back at the hospital when visiting Switchy? Thought you had the flirts for Switch?"
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

Soul's spa r&r? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul's spa r&r?   Soul's spa r&r? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2016 12:22 pm

Lexa looked at them talking about a pony she heard of before but never saw
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

Soul's spa r&r? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul's spa r&r?   Soul's spa r&r? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2016 5:50 pm

"Nah. He's sweet and all, but way too stern and totally not my type." She was starting to get agitated by Soul, who seemingly couldn't stop trying to foil her attempts to get a date.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

Soul's spa r&r? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul's spa r&r?   Soul's spa r&r? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2016 6:19 pm

Soul giggles "Yeah you're half right there. He's not normally stern, quite a lot of fun in fact, but he's not your type. And you're not his either looking at the special somepony he's still trying to find." she giggles again "Anyway, miss Lexa, what do you do for work?" she asks, looking at her brightly
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

Soul's spa r&r? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul's spa r&r?   Soul's spa r&r? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2016 6:29 pm

"Well Um.. Im a mailmare for 3 months now. I deliver between Ponyville cloudsdale and Canterlot" She said "And sometimes to the north, because Im used to cold weather flying"
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

Soul's spa r&r? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul's spa r&r?   Soul's spa r&r? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2016 7:28 pm

"Ooooo~ Must mean you meet a lot of ponies, hm?" She smiled at Lexa and tilted her ehad to the side. She wanted this mare to like her so bad, she'd do almost anything...
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

Soul's spa r&r? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul's spa r&r?   Soul's spa r&r? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2016 4:22 am

Soul sighs, looking at Lexa "That must be nice pay as well..." she headbutts her chair "No, idiot, don't mention money." she scolds herself, looking back to Lexa "Bet you have strong wings from doing that job, right?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Soul's spa r&r? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul's spa r&r?   Soul's spa r&r? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soul's spa r&r?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Ponyville :: The Day Spa-
Jump to: