My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Choco Latte

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lou

Lou

Choco Latte  Empty
PostSubject: Choco Latte    Choco Latte  I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 1:41 pm

CHOCO LATTE

Choco Latte  MsWvZb5

Species: Earth Pony

Mane: Medium-length, slightly curly, and witch haze (#FFFF99), with bangs that partly cover his eyes. The tips of his mane darken into the color of buddha gold (#996633).

Tail: Same style as mane, except longer. Also the color of witch haze, with buddha gold tips.

Eyes: Rather large for a stallion, expressive, and cognac-colored. (#993333)

Body: Despite being a stallion, Choco is built more like a female. Average-sized, plump, not too muscular, and the color of drover (#FFFFCC). He is almost always seen wearing a plaid cognac scarf that matches his eyes and a dark brown trapper hat, even when it's warm outside.

Cutie Mark: Red mug filled with a hot, dark-colored liquid (can be interpreted as either hot chocolate or coffee) and steam rising from the top. The mug has a pink heart design on the front of it.

Age (Baby,adult): Adult (23 human years)

Personality: Choco is a happy-go-lucky guy. You will hardly ever see him without a smile on his face and he is always quick to laugh. Although this stallion does have the common "Whinnyapolis Nice" characteristic of forcing happiness and/or politeness while with others, he already is naturally polite and happy so it is rarely forced. He is quite patient and will readily work through customers' orders with them if they aren't sure what they want, but if you are rude or impatient to him his own patience will wear much quicker.
Due to his kind personality, he has a hard time saying no to ponies, not liking to disappoint others.
Choco develops a stutter when flustered or overwhelmed.

Likes: Coffee, scarves, snow, the smell of coffee beans, foals, making others happy, having lots of friends, winter sports

Dislikes: Rude ponies, ponies that make fun of his accent, very hot summers, sleep deprivation, hostility

History: Choco Latte was born and raised in Whinnyapolis, the eldest of 6 (and the only other male in the house besides his father!). Mr. and Mrs. Latte ran a family coffee shop, with his father often having to take over the brewing and making of the drinks so his mother could watch him and his sisters. Although being almost constantly surrounded by girls might be horrifying for other colts, he didn't mind it much. They were his family, after all.

Pretty much as soon as he could talk, Choco knew that continuing on the family business was going to be his future. At the age of 6 he began helping his dad in the shop, performing small tasks such as sweeping the floor and taking out the trash. He didn't mind that either, it was just training for when he got his own coffee shop or took over the family one.

Choco and his sisters never got any kind of formal schooling; their mother taught them all how to read, write, and do simple arithmetic when they were each around the age of 6 or 7. It's not that they couldn't afford sending their kids to school, they just didn't think it to be that necessary considering the kids were all going to carry on the family business.

Once Choco learned how to properly read, his father began teaching him how to brew the coffee, heat the hot chocolate, and how to flavor the drinks based on family-made recipes. Since Choco already knew that this was what he wanted to do with his life, he ended up earning his cutie mark at the tender young age of 8 after he served a drink that he had made to a customer for the first time.

Although Choco had always had a pleasant, happy life filled with hot chocolate and blazing fireplaces and playing winter games and sports with his sisters, it had never been particularly eventful. So that's why he asked to be paid to work in the coffee shop once he turned 18. At first his father objected; why would he have to pay his son for working in the family business? But eventually he relented when the young stallion explained to him that he wanted to turn the family business from a local thing to an Equestrian-wide thing, more or less. The Lattes' coffee was a local attraction, after all, it made sense that it would gain popularity in other places, too.

Choco then spent the next four years saving up enough money so he could move to Ponyville and start up a business there, since it was commonly known that Ponyville was a cute, happy little town with many visitors. Even though the stallion had never had any real schooling, he was naturally clever and was able to secure a location for the shop in Ponyville with help from his father. Six months after his 22nd birthday, he packed up all his belongings and took the next train to Ponyville, but not after lots of tearful goodbye hugs, several promises to visit as often as he could, and a parting gift from his eldest sister Caramel: a maroon-colored plaid scarf that she had made for him.

Choco Latte is now happily residing in Ponyville and has done so for a little over half a year, keeping up the family hot drink-making business and taking the train back up to Whinnyapolis every month or so.

Example RP segment: (Segment #4)
A pony clad in a dark coat thundered down the middle of the street, practically knocking other ponies out of their way. Whoever it was must have been trying to escape something because they didn't even stop to apologize after sending a wheaten-colored earth pony sprawling. A sharp metal object clattered to the ground, alerting Choco's attention once he had pulled himself to his hooves.

Picking up the knife gingerly with one hoof, he was about to call out to the suspicious pony to tell them that they had dropped something when the heavy pounding of hooves sounded behind him. "Put the knife down, kid, and we won't have no trouble. I just need to take ya into the station for some questioning," a deep voice said sternly. The stallion turned around, finding himself face-to-face with a huge guardpony.

Choco promptly dropped the weapon, feeling the blood drain from his face. "Oh jeez, looks like I'm in a bit of a pickle..." he muttered, managing a nervous smile. The guard's face contorted into a scowl, so he quickly continued, his own face now becoming flushed."P-Pardon me, officer, but there's been a misunderstanding, see, it's not m-my knife, I...eh, some pony just came by all in a rush an-an-and planted it on me. I was aboot to give it back b-but this guy seemed in an awful hurry, ya know? Ya kinda tend to leave those ponies alone, s-see, and then you came along, kind sir, and n-now we're here..." The look on the guard pony's face told him that he was most certainly about to get arrested, but thankfully another witness came to the rescue.

"He's telling the truth, officer, I saw it happen!" a pink unicorn mare chimed in, standing near a vendor's stand. The huge stallion sighed, shaking his head. "Alright, fine. I apologize for the misunderstanding. Can you describe this pony to me, the one that planted the knife on you?"

Choco frowned, rubbing one foreleg against the other as he thought about it. "Oh sure, yeah, kinda funny-lookin'...I didn't see the cutie mark, they were wearing a black coat," he answered slowly, his face still red.

"Funny-looking? Funny-looking how?"

"Oh, ya know, just in the general kinda way..."

The guardpony sighed again, picking up the knife. "Right. Well, thanks for your cooperation, we'll make sure to get this pony behind bars, he or she may be the pony that just robbed the Ponyville bank." And with that, the guard left, leaving Choco Latte to breathe his own sigh, a sigh of relief.

[Acceptance]

Last edited by Lou on Sun Mar 13, 2016 2:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://mewsdistantrealm.forumotion.com
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Choco Latte  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Choco Latte    Choco Latte  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2015 7:20 pm

In the history, I've noticed you've changed his name from Coco, to Choo (Which is really adorable if it was on purpose!) It isn't really an error needing correction, I just wanted to know if you knew about it ^^

"Choo and his sisters never got any kind of formal schooling; their mother taught them all how to read, write, and do simple arithmetic when they were each around the age of 6 or 7. It's not that they couldn't afford sending their kids to school, they just didn't think it to be that necessary considering the kids were all going to carry on the family business."

"Choo promptly dropped the weapon, feeling the blood drain from his face. "Oh jeez, looks like I'm in a bit of a pickle..." he muttered, managing a nervous smile. The guard's face contorted into a scowl, so he quickly continued, his own face now becoming flushed."

"Choo frowned, rubbing one foreleg against the other as he thought about it. "Oh sure, yeah, kinda funny-lookin'...I didn't see the cutie mark, they were wearing a black coat," he answered slowly, his face still red."

But other than that, it is approved!
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

Choco Latte  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Choco Latte    Choco Latte  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2015 8:34 pm

Those are all typos, I'll go fix them ^^

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://mewsdistantrealm.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Choco Latte  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Choco Latte    Choco Latte  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Choco Latte
Page 1 of 1