My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Star Spark's Birth and first three years.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Eevee

Eevee

Star Spark's Birth and first three years. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Spark's Birth and first three years.   Star Spark's Birth and first three years. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 6:44 pm

Starflower did as she was told. It hurt, but soon she would have a new family member.

~~~~

"Where's my sister? Did I miss her kid?" Rose said, bursting into the hospital waiting room. She had flew here from Canterlot, closing up her shop for a while. She wasn't going to miss her nieces birth. She saw the sprawl of ponies looking at her, at least two couples, and saw her answer. She cleared her throat. "Ahem, well, sorry to burst in like that."

"Don't worry about it miss." Flutter said, trotting over to Aurora, before laying her hooves and head over the unicorn's lap. "And Nope, she's still in there." she answered.

"It's going to be soon, though. The mare's been in labor for at least one day." Arrow responded. "Introductions, I guess, are in order. I'm Blue Arrow." she told the light rosa mare.

"Flutter Shot's my name. This cutie is Aurora." Flutter said, nuzzling Aurora's mane and neck.
Back to top Go down
http://ecstaticeeveearts.deviantart.com/
Jenny!

Jenny!

PostSubject: Re: Star Spark's Birth and first three years.   Star Spark's Birth and first three years. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 1:08 pm

Aurora looked up, not in the mood to flirt. "I just hope she's ok." she worried. *Sigh* What's taking so long? she wondered. Don't say that Aurora! She's in a lot of pain! Oh, Celestia. I'm having a conversation with my self.
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: Star Spark's Birth and first three years.   Star Spark's Birth and first three years. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 10:41 pm

(Aurora, please make sure you're following the post order! It should be Eevee, then TerminalMarch, then you, then me, then Delix.)
Back to top Go down
http://mewsdistantrealm.forumotion.com
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: Star Spark's Birth and first three years.   Star Spark's Birth and first three years. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 5:44 pm

"Hold on honey" Metal said, still holding her hoof as she was in pain
Back to top Go down
Eevee

Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Star Spark's Birth and first three years.   Star Spark's Birth and first three years. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 6:32 pm

"I'm fine... Agh!" she groaned breathing heavily.
Back to top Go down
http://ecstaticeeveearts.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Spark's Birth and first three years.   Star Spark's Birth and first three years. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Star Spark's Birth and first three years.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2