My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A surprisingly meeting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Delix

Delix

A surprisingly meeting Empty
PostSubject: A surprisingly meeting   A surprisingly meeting I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 4:58 pm

Lexa was walking around Ponyville.. It was too hot that day for her to use her wings.
She looked at all the buildings and shops and didnt pay attention to where she was going ... But then she crashed into another pony
Oh no! she tought
She got up to help the other pony, she noticed it was a beautiful mare she crashed into "Oh my! Im sooo sorry, I didnt see where I was going .. are you okay? she said
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

Location : That dark place between worlds all souls will one day vist

PostSubject: Re: A surprisingly meeting   A surprisingly meeting I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 5:16 pm

Sweet Dreams stumbled back before falling onto her flanks,but she recovered quickly "O-Oh no,its all right really,I'm fine" She says getting up quickly "See?" She says with a smile as her light blue mane bounced lightly. "Why is it that I'm always running into other ponies I mean its not like I'm tiny or anything.." She thought,this was true Sweet Dreams was much taller then the normal mare and even some stallions and yet she was always getting knocked over or bumped into.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: A surprisingly meeting   A surprisingly meeting I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 5:23 pm

"Im really sorry about this .. im always so clumsy" she said
"My name is Lexa .. and you are?"
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

Location : That dark place between worlds all souls will one day vist

PostSubject: Re: A surprisingly meeting   A surprisingly meeting I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 6:07 pm

"Oh...I'm Sweet Dreams..Its very nice to meet you.." She says starting to draw small circles in the dirt with a hoof as her mane started to fall into her eyes. She was always had trouble talking to ponies for more then a minute or two and it was starting to show.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: A surprisingly meeting   A surprisingly meeting I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 6:52 pm

"Ive never actually seen you before, Do you live here in Ponyville?" she asked, looking inside her eyes, then at the ground
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A surprisingly meeting   A surprisingly meeting I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A surprisingly meeting
Page 1 of 1