My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A meeting of sorts

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
mcewanman

mcewanman

A meeting of sorts Empty
PostSubject: A meeting of sorts   A meeting of sorts I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 4:16 pm

Mixed Brew was in his shop at the town square of ponyville. He was dealing with a troublesome stallion who was trying to get a refund on a potion.

"Look, I bought a stomach cure potion and now my wife feels even worse! I demand my money back!" The stallion was moaning.
"Pal, what does it say on the bottle?"
"It says it's...cranberry..juice...oh."
"Yep. Now, either buy something or stop wasting my time and defacing my shop and get out."

The stallion left, red faced with embarrassment. Brew laughed to himself, then served the next customer, A young filly.

"Hi, could I have a love potion please?"
"I'm afraid I can't my little friend; I don't sell those."
"Why not?"
"I'd...rather not say. Anyway, it's a bad idea even if I did them. Just talk to this colt."
"Oh....OK."
"Do you need anything else?"
"Got any orange juice?"
"Yeah. That'll be 2 bits."

She handed Brew the money and scampered off. He smiled as she left. How adorable. He then noticed that some bottles were starting to run out. He put up a sign at the counter saying 'Back in a tick' and went into the basement to restock.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

A meeting of sorts Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting of sorts   A meeting of sorts I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 4:23 pm

"Tya, look. Don't go in yet, it's closed! Jeez, can't you read?" scoffed Calim, pointing to the sign. 

"Oh shut up Cal! Ugh, guess we'll just have to wait. This is taking up precious time! Do we have to go in here?" whined Tya, rolling her eyes and leaning up against the door. 

The twins were about to embark on a new adventure across the sea, to undiscovered land. They couldn't wait, but needed some supplies first. Tya was getting antsy, and Calim was bored already. Tya rolled her head back, "How long is this guy gonna take? I'm thirsty!" 

"Patience little one." 

"We're the same age dum dum." Tya retorted, sticking her tongue out childishly. 
Back to top Go down
http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com
Firework

Firework

A meeting of sorts Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting of sorts   A meeting of sorts I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 7:25 pm

Firework sprinted down the street, her fire hued mane streaming behind her. The sun glistened on her pure white coat as she made her way to the potion shop in the town square. Her white teeth shined as she grinned at the site of the door. Her red eyes, however, failed to notice the two ponies waiting in front of the door. As she approached, a rock found its way in front of her hoof, and the majestic unicorn-- went flying into the door of the shop.

"OUCH! Who tripped me?" Firework exclaimed, rubbing the back of her head with a hoof. Looking up, she spotted the twins who were bickering earlier. She stood up, her face reddening in anger and excitement.

"WHICH ONE OF YOU WAS IT? HUH?!" She asked, her face getting uncomfortably close to that of the stallion's.
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

A meeting of sorts Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting of sorts   A meeting of sorts I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 3:23 am

Brew came back up from the basement with a few boxes of potions he was lifting using magic. He saw a few ponies had gathered by the door. He looked to the pair that had been bickering first.

"Sorry to keep you waiting. Ran out of some potions. Come on in."

He looked at the other pony who'd gone through the door. 

"If you want in, please just wait. I'm not going to call the guards or anything but I don't think that's legal."

He opened the door and led the ponies in. He walked up to the counter and stacked the boxes on it. He'd get around to unloading them when he was finished serving this lot. As he put them up he made sure to put the box labelled 'For the love of Celestia do not open' behind the counter.

"Okay then. What would you like my friends?"
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

A meeting of sorts Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting of sorts   A meeting of sorts I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 12:25 pm

Calim looked the pony up and down, raising his eyebrow slightly, "Nopony Tripped you. " he said rather lazily, "Now if you'll excuse me, I have some potions to get." with that, he pushed passed the unicorn and walked into the store. 

Tya hopped in after him, beaming like there's no tomorrow. 

When the pony behind the counter asked what they wanted, she thought for a moment. Tapping her chin in thought, she noticed a crate the was labelled "for the love of Celestia do not open." She curiously studied the box, wondering what could possibly be in it. 

"Dunno, what would you suggest for two ponies going on an adventure?" he asked with a smirk, placing a hoof on the counter and leaning on it. Tya rolled her eyes and bounced around the store, looking at the interesting potions lining the walls. 
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

A meeting of sorts Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting of sorts   A meeting of sorts I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 9:30 pm

Last edited by Gaffey on Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I messed up and forgot the a to z thingy)
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

A meeting of sorts Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting of sorts   A meeting of sorts I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:40 am

(No offense gaff but have you read the rules on posting order? How these things work is you can't just go in and post whenever- you need to wait until the end of the rotation. How this one goes is me->Butterfly->firework. You need to wait until Firework has posted before you join in. 

Thanks for joining though. I'm wanting to experiment with Brew's reactions to different ponies in this.)
Back to top Go down
Firework

Firework

A meeting of sorts Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting of sorts   A meeting of sorts I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 3:51 pm

Firework shook her head as the other ponies went into the shop before her. She was a little too high-strung lately. Some shopping would surely help!

The Unicorn trotted into the shop, and began examining the shelves of potions and strange liquids. Something explosive would do nicely...
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

A meeting of sorts Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting of sorts   A meeting of sorts I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 3:57 pm

(Oh bugger sorry Fire it's actually butters' turn)
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

A meeting of sorts Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting of sorts   A meeting of sorts I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 7:26 pm

(no it ain't, I go after you then Fire goes after me. I just went)
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

A meeting of sorts Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting of sorts   A meeting of sorts I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 7:28 pm

(Christ I'm an idiot I was looking at my post telling gaff to wait his turn. You may all eat me now.)
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

A meeting of sorts Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting of sorts   A meeting of sorts I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 7:31 pm

(-_- lol, is okay! *huggles mc and waits for Firework to go*)
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

A meeting of sorts Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting of sorts   A meeting of sorts I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 7:32 pm

(Thanks. Fire already posted though- its Gaff's turn now actually *huggles Butters*)
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

A meeting of sorts Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting of sorts   A meeting of sorts I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 8:41 pm

Gaffey walked into the door of the shop. He looked intently at his surroundings through his tinted shades that were cracked because he found them on the road.  He walked up to the counter while watching the shopkeeper and everyone else and silently started eating a cookie .
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

A meeting of sorts Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting of sorts   A meeting of sorts I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 3:09 am

Brew thought for a moment. Adventurers.... He took out a piece of parchment and started writing a list, then went through the shop collecting the potions he'd written down. It was all stuff like infection stopping mixes and painkillers.

"All right, I've made a list of the potions I've collected for you. If there are any you don't want just tell me and I'll remove it." 

He noticed one of them was looking at the box you shouldn't open. Brew took the box and put it in the back room, just in case. 

"Anything else I can do for you?" He saw another stallion had entered the shop and politely waiting in the queue. "Ah, hello my good sir. What can I get you?"

Brew also looked over to the unicorn who was looking around. 

"Found anything you like?"
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

A meeting of sorts Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting of sorts   A meeting of sorts I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 12:42 pm

Tya looked over the list, pursing her lips as if in thought. She happily set it down, still grinning-not even slightly bothered by the box. Though she was curious about it. 

"Looks good! How much?" She asked, taking out her bag.

Calim glanced at the list without commenting, and returned to looking about the store. It was interesting.
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

A meeting of sorts Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting of sorts   A meeting of sorts I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 3:41 pm

(Gonna skip Fire since she's busy)

Brew smiled at the customers.

"You know what? I'm in a good mood today. Have 'em on the house. Just don't tell anypony- bad for business."

He liked this pair. They seemed like decent fun adventurers. Brew noticed one of them ogling the box. He quickly took the box and put it in the storeroom for safety. He came back, deciding to find out more about these adventurers.

"I don't want to waste your time but I'd like to hear stories of your adventures, if you have the time."

He pulled a stool out and sat in it behind the counter, resting his back legs on the counter.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

A meeting of sorts Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting of sorts   A meeting of sorts I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 4:08 pm

"Well thanks!" Tya beamed, taking the things and stuffing them in her bag. Calim continued studying the store, unfazed by anything happening.

Tya laughed, "Sure! We got plenty of time to spare." she grinned, and Calim rolled his eyes. "Hm, which story to tell?" she pondered to herself, tapping her chin.

"How about the one where we tried to go to 'The Land of Gold'." Calim suggested lightly, not taking his eyes off the merchandise.

"Oh! That's a good one!" Tya exclaimed, "Okay, so it all started when a mysterious mare approached us in a dark alley. She offered us a map. Obviously, I said yes. So she gave us this old looking piece of parchment. It was a land I'd never seen! And, of course, I just had to find out what it was.

So Cal and I decided to find out. It seemed to be an island, and the map stated it was in the land of East. So, naturally, we headed East of Equestria. It took a while, and we fought many strange creatures and met lots of strange ponies. Finally, we made it to the coast and found a boat. We took off, following nothing but Calim's sense of direction and his compass!"
during all this, Tya was waving her hooves about, and acting out fighting scenes and such.

"The boat took us far away from the land, and we searched for days. Now, don't worry, we had packed for this. We had plenty of food and water. We were fine for a couple of days, but, then, it happened. she paused for dramatic effect, "The boat hit a rock. I jolted awake, and saw, you guessed, land!

I couldn't believe my eyes, so I checked the map. The part of land we saw was eerily familiar, and I was correct! It was the island on the map! So we landed, and began scouring the place. We found lots of strange creatures, but sadly, no treasure. Or so we thought.

While we were there, we met a group of ponies. They were teenagers, but they said they lived on this land alone. We were concerned about them, kids shouldn't be unsupervised. But they seemed to hold their own. We lived with them for a month or so, all the while searching for treasure.

And we found it! In the center of the island, there was a cave. In it, a giant, fearsome snake! We fought valiantly, and managed to drive the beast away. We went deep into the cave, and found a huge pile of gold!"
Tya smiled eagerly.
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

A meeting of sorts Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting of sorts   A meeting of sorts I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 8:53 pm

Brew grinned while listening to the story.

"Sounds like that was quite the adventure. Now that you mention it, I remember hearing something about that a while back. You are quite the storyteller regardless, my friend. I wouldn't mind reading a story or two if you wrote one. I remember hearing some colt once go on about how he was going to record all his adventures. I'd like to see that."

He got off the seat and checked the time. He still had an hour left in the shop. Might be a few late customers knocking about.

"I don't want to suddenly throw you out, but is there anything else you need? That fiery mare seems to have left but I expect another few customers before I shut."
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

A meeting of sorts Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting of sorts   A meeting of sorts I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 2:03 am

"Hm? Oh, no we're done here. Thanks a bunch!" Tya laughed, waving at Calim. "Oh snap! I almost forgot, I'm Tya and this is my brother Calim. What's your name?" she grinned, gesturing to the blue stallion, who nodded, then looked pointedly at the white unicorn. 

Calim continued browsing the store, his curiosity high. The alchemy shop intrigued him, and so did the owner-though he'd never admit it. 
Back to top Go down
ShieldWall

ShieldWall

A meeting of sorts Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting of sorts   A meeting of sorts I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 2:13 pm

ShieldWall had heard a crash from a ways away. He wasn't part of the Ponyville guard yet, but he thought he should come take a look anyways. He walked up and noticed the door to the Alchemy Shop was somewhat damaged. He took a look inside to find everything was in order.

'Hmm, potions. Wonder if he has anything for an energy boost.' He thought to himself as he walked inside.

He noticed the shopkeeper was busy with other customers. So he looked around at the different potions in the meantime.
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

A meeting of sorts Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting of sorts   A meeting of sorts I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 1:51 pm

Brew laughed at Tya.

"Damn, I forgot we hadn't introduced ourselves. I'm Mixed Brew. Nice to meet you guys."

He also noticed another pony popping in. He decided to talk to the stallion.

"Oh sorry friend. Just talking casually here. D'you need anything specific or are you just browsing?"
He nodded to Callim. "That goes for you as well. Anything else ya need or is your sister here correct?"

He looked over to the door. He's need to get that fixed sometime.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

A meeting of sorts Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting of sorts   A meeting of sorts I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 3:07 pm

"Hm? No I think we're good. Thanks" Calim replied, waving to Tya. 

"Well I guess it's time for us to go. Thanks a lot Mixed Brew, it was nice meeting you." Tya called as she walked out the broken door. 

(So I guess I'm out?)
Back to top Go down
ShieldWall

ShieldWall

A meeting of sorts Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting of sorts   A meeting of sorts I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 10:23 pm

"Didn't mean to interrupt." Shield said. "I heard a crash so I decided to come take a look. However while I'm here. Do you have anything that could give me a bit of an energy boost? I've been moving in last day or two and it's been rather exhausting."

Shield looked to the door. "I'm ShieldWall by the way, and if you need some new hinges I could make you some."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A meeting of sorts Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting of sorts   A meeting of sorts I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A meeting of sorts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Ponyville :: Town square-
Jump to: