My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The secrets of the Everfree

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Delix

Delix

The secrets of the Everfree - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The secrets of the Everfree   The secrets of the Everfree - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 3:59 pm

Metal lifted up her head and wiped the tears out of her face "You got a scratch on your chest? Let me take a look at it .." He sayed
Back to top Go down
Eevee

Eevee

PostSubject: Re: The secrets of the Everfree   The secrets of the Everfree - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 4:06 pm

"You-You're not gonna get mad at me for not telling you sooner?" she asked, unzipping the hoodie only enough to reveal the open gash, poorly bandaged with leafs and vines.
Back to top Go down
http://ecstaticeeveearts.deviantart.com/
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: The secrets of the Everfree   The secrets of the Everfree - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 4:49 pm

No, because whenever I did something wrong, you forgiven me. So do I now.. We all make mistakes.
Metal looked at the wound, it was still bleeding a bit
"Good thing I always have an emergency kit in my saddlebag."
Metal opened his bag, taking out some bandages and a bottle of anti bacterial alcohol.
He removed the leaves and began to clean out the wound.
"Ok.. this might hurt a bit now.." He said as he cleaned it out with a towel covered in alcohol.
He put on a completely new bandage, stopping the blood loss
"There we go.. this will make you feel much better"
Back to top Go down
Eevee

Eevee

PostSubject: Re: The secrets of the Everfree   The secrets of the Everfree - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 5:30 pm

Starflower panted from the pain of the anti-biotic. But she was happy that she had gotten things of her chest, literally and metaphorically.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: The secrets of the Everfree   The secrets of the Everfree - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 1:06 am

"Do you remember anything before you passed out the first time?
Metal said while putting some more wood into the fire
Back to top Go down
Eevee

Eevee

PostSubject: Re: The secrets of the Everfree   The secrets of the Everfree - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 6:11 pm

"No, just the fact that I was lost. But when I woke up I was in a different spot from where I collapsed. Same for the other two times." she told him.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: The secrets of the Everfree   The secrets of the Everfree - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 7:45 am

"Well.. this is pretty strange.. do you remember anything about that mare who saved you?" he said
Back to top Go down
Eevee

Eevee

PostSubject: Re: The secrets of the Everfree   The secrets of the Everfree - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 9:03 am

"Just a vest-like thing."
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: The secrets of the Everfree   The secrets of the Everfree - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 11:04 am

Metal began thinking "hmm .. why would someone be at the everfree at night? This makes no sense. .. well Im glad I found you.. it could be worse"
Back to top Go down
Eevee

Eevee

PostSubject: Re: The secrets of the Everfree   The secrets of the Everfree - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 11:09 am

"What could be worse? The scratch?"
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: The secrets of the Everfree   The secrets of the Everfree - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 2:40 pm

"Sorry.. its just.. I feel so bad because I didnt notice you were gone and all the pain you were going through ... Im so sorry" He said with a tear running down his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Eevee

Eevee

PostSubject: Re: The secrets of the Everfree   The secrets of the Everfree - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 8:10 am

"Metal, I really don't blame you. I hide pain often... And you have a lot of work. If anything, it's my fault." She told him softly, nuzzling his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: The secrets of the Everfree   The secrets of the Everfree - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 2:56 pm

"I just want you to know.. If we have bad times or not... I will always love you" he said with a blush on his face
Back to top Go down
Eevee

Eevee

PostSubject: Re: The secrets of the Everfree   The secrets of the Everfree - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 3:27 pm

Star giggled. "I love you too."
Back to top Go down
Yearling Writer

PostSubject: The secrets of the Everfree   The secrets of the Everfree - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2017 4:11 am

Yearling Writer roamed through the Everfree alone, tired, but still pushing on for his revenge on the timberwolves. Nothing would stop him
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: The secrets of the Everfree   The secrets of the Everfree - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2017 4:53 am

((I'm really sorry, but you can't post until you've had yourself an approved character. If you need further help figuring things out, refer to the instructions below!

Welcome to the forum! Please make sure to read our rules: https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net/t1169-the-rules and, may I direct you to the submitted creation section to start your first app! https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net/t2-pony-creation-template <- And here to get your app information, then post it here -> https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net/f4-submitted-creations

Also, be sure to join our chat box at the bottom of the front page! If you are having trouble posting your OC then please post it directly in the submitted creation forums and not in the different species sub-forums. These are only there for apps that have been approved. You will not be allowed to role-play until you have completed the application and either a moderator or admin has approved it! If you need help, please don't be afraid to ask any one of the Admins(Red) or Moderators(orange) are just PM's away! ^_^))

Last edited by Doodle Bug on Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zap4th

PostSubject: Re: The secrets of the Everfree   The secrets of the Everfree - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2017 12:48 pm

Tel was trudging through the forest. He came there looking for a special material said to only be in everfree that was said to be the lightest but strongest metal ever. no-pony had ever found it before but Tel wasn't going to give up. that was, until he had heard he screaming. he then tried to get the heck outa dodge but his teleports kept sending him just deeper into the forest and his wings shut down when he was about to get over the canopy. after searching for the exit for a few days he heard a few ponies walking and talking and started to head in their direction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The secrets of the Everfree   The secrets of the Everfree - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The secrets of the Everfree
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2