My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

everfree scavange

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rez

Rez

everfree scavange Empty
PostSubject: everfree scavange   everfree scavange I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 2:07 am

Rez: "Why does the tree have to be in the center of the woods?" he asks him self. He looks around and sees another ponie "who is that?" he asked walking over there. he gets there and asks"whats your name?"
Back to top Go down
Torna

Torna

everfree scavange Empty
PostSubject: Re: everfree scavange   everfree scavange I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 2:09 am

Torna jumps about 15 feet into the air at being surprised. She slowly hovers down, "Don't do that!" She complains, after a brief pause and a landing, she gives her name, "My name is Torna, who are you?". She pauses for a moment "Wait.....what are you doing here?!"
Back to top Go down
Rez

Rez

everfree scavange Empty
PostSubject: Re: everfree scavange   everfree scavange I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 2:14 am

"My name is rez. why are you here its dangerouse."says rez concerned.
Back to top Go down
Torna

Torna

everfree scavange Empty
PostSubject: Re: everfree scavange   everfree scavange I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 2:17 am

"Don't answer my question with another question" Torna says, confused at this pony, "I was just wandering around, I wanted to see the Everfree, what is so wrong with that?"
Back to top Go down
Rez

Rez

everfree scavange Empty
PostSubject: Re: everfree scavange   everfree scavange I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 2:24 am

"im searching for an ancient tree with the strongest wood known to ponie for a project of mine." says rez politely and asks "Would you like to join me?"
Back to top Go down
Torna

Torna

everfree scavange Empty
PostSubject: Re: everfree scavange   everfree scavange I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 2:25 am

"Sure, I guess, how bad could this really get anyways?"
Back to top Go down
Rez

Rez

everfree scavange Empty
PostSubject: Re: everfree scavange   everfree scavange I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 2:34 am

"Alright it is said to be in the center of the forest and if we follow my map right we should get there. lets just hope we dont get lost." said Rez thinking of the dangers that lie waiting for them. "have you done this before, and do you have any supplies?
Back to top Go down
Torna

Torna

everfree scavange Empty
PostSubject: Re: everfree scavange   everfree scavange I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 2:39 am

"No and no" Torna says, after all, why should she? Supplies? It is a forest, probably easy to find things. Experience? How bad could it possibly be? Surely this quick little trip into the forest shall be nice, swift, as easy as cupcakes.
Back to top Go down
Torna

Torna

everfree scavange Empty
PostSubject: Re: everfree scavange   everfree scavange I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 12:32 am

(um......you still there?)
Back to top Go down
Torna

Torna

everfree scavange Empty
PostSubject: Re: everfree scavange   everfree scavange I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 5:34 am

Torna looked at the forest, realizing just what was about to happen, "I-I'm sorry, I think I have changed my mind" she walked off (dead thread)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

everfree scavange Empty
PostSubject: Re: everfree scavange   everfree scavange I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

everfree scavange
Page 1 of 1