My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shopping for supplies (open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Switchblade

Switchblade

Shopping for supplies (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping for supplies (open)   Shopping for supplies (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 4:57 pm

Switchblade smiled "Lucky for you then that your guard force did. I should have realised; I never get called to Canterlot for 'a routine survey'." he smiled at the griffin "It is brilliant weather. I haven't checked the weather team's notice board recently, is this planned do you know?"
Back to top Go down
Discorderly

Discorderly

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for supplies (open)   Shopping for supplies (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 9:18 pm

Salem chuckled more earnestly, feeling the tense atmosphere ebb at least a little, though the poor fellow still looked mighty nervous. He regarded the armored pony and nodded, "I believe so! Quite generous of them after such a downpour the last several days." He chuckled and put a taloned hand to his chest, "Ah but the rain does do a body good! And tends to give me plenty of business!" He grinned at them both, "I am glad no one was harmed, my name is Salem, by the way, what may I call you fine gentlecolts?"
Back to top Go down
Starbridge

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for supplies (open)   Shopping for supplies (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 5:47 am

"Starbridge." He made a slight bow with his head. Gathering up the supplies, he joined the other two again. It'd be rude to just leave. "I hear that they have a nice shower schedualed for later this evening."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for supplies (open)   Shopping for supplies (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shopping for supplies (open)
Page 1 of 1