My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shopping and New Friends!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

Location : That dark place between worlds all souls will one day vist

Shopping and New Friends! Empty
PostSubject: Shopping and New Friends!   Shopping and New Friends! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 1:04 am

Willow Wisp looked around the Marketplace,He didn't need to open his cafe today as it was his day off but that didnt bother him one bit because he needed to buy some things today anyway pulling out his list he looks at it not really paying attention to where he was going. "Lets see...Coco?...Apples?...Blue Roses?.....and Sugar should be easy enought to find"
Back to top Go down
Rez

Rez

PostSubject: Re: Shopping and New Friends!   Shopping and New Friends! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 1:11 am

Rez came to the market place to get a silver chain and some new tools. "Ok the silver chain will be the hardest so I will go for that first" rez thought looking around.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Shopping and New Friends!   Shopping and New Friends! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 1:21 am

Rough Draft waltzed through the marketplace, a smile on his face and a spring in his step. He was not there for anything specific, but Rough did like to window shop. As he walked along, a pegasus pony caught his eye. It was the pegasus from the cafe. He smiled and came up close to him, "Hello there" He said to Willow.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Shopping and New Friends!   Shopping and New Friends! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 1:31 am

Willow stops looking up from his list to be meet with a stallion,but not just any stallion this stallion had be his first customer. He smiled at him "Well hello its good to see you again!"
Back to top Go down
Rez

Rez

PostSubject: Re: Shopping and New Friends!   Shopping and New Friends! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 4:41 pm

"How hard is it to find a silver chain." Rez said looking around. He noticed two ponys talking and decided to go ask if they knew were he could get the chain."im soory for interupting but I need to know if you ponys know where we could get a silver chain." Rez asked
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Shopping and New Friends!   Shopping and New Friends! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 5:06 pm

It wasn't Recurve's first visit to the Marketplace, but he was never familiar with the layout. He hated everything about it, anyway. Too many ponies around. But food was needed for survival, and that's what he was planning on doing. So a few crowds were bearable for food. He browsed the stands and saw a small group of three ponies. One of them, looked like he had prosthetic wings, looked like fun to torment. But how? is the question. Standing over by a nearby stand, he listened and observed their conversation
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Shopping and New Friends!   Shopping and New Friends! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 5:16 pm

Rough Draft smiled warmly at Willow. "And it is very good to see you again as well." He said, "What are you doing out here on this fine day?" He asked, waving his hoof in the air towards the largest part of the market.

Rough Draft looked with mild interest as another pony trotted up to him and Willow. "Silver chains you say? I believe I saw some at that booth over yonder." He said pointing to one nearby, being run by a large, angry looking unicorn.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Shopping and New Friends!   Shopping and New Friends! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 5:25 pm

Willow smiles at Rough Draft "Oh just doing a bit of shopping and getting a bit of fresh air, As much as i love working in my Cafe its not healthy to stay indoors so much"
Willow gives a slight nod to the other pony along with a hello.
Back to top Go down
Rez

Rez

PostSubject: Re: Shopping and New Friends!   Shopping and New Friends! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 6:50 pm

"Thank you." Rez said looking at the stand. "Well you ponys have fun." He said going to the stand.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Shopping and New Friends!   Shopping and New Friends! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 6:57 pm

Recurve watched the one stallion walk away, off to buy a silver chain. He then approached the group, growing a sinister smile, as he came to the group. He eyed the one pegasus's wings, and began chuckling, thinking of things he can do to make his life miserable. "Why, hello there ponies. My name is Recurve" In his mind, he was thinking of more ways to torture this poor stallion. "Hmm.... yeeesss...."
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Shopping and New Friends!   Shopping and New Friends! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 7:08 pm

Turning towards a new voice to be meet with a rather intresting looking stallion and gives him a smile "Well hello Recurve its very nice to meet you My name is Willow Wisp" Turning towards Rough Draft he says "And this fine fellow is...oh dear...my good sir i dont belive I caught your name..."
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Shopping and New Friends!   Shopping and New Friends! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 9:28 pm

Rough Draft looked at recurve and raised his eyebrow slowly, slightly, and imperceptibly. Something about this pony seemed off, and not just his crystalline form. He shook off the feeling and answered Willow. "Rough Draft. My name is Rough Draft." He said, smiling slightly.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Shopping and New Friends!   Shopping and New Friends! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 10:50 pm

Recurve was going to have a Field Day with these ponies. He could feel it. But, to make it sweet, he would have to ease in, and pounce on the poor sap. He was getting evil looks in his eyes. Then he snapped back into reality when his stomach started growling and put on a plain face. "Greetings Rough Draft. Know any good food stands around here?" He payed more attention to Willow's wings "Those look very.... interesting" Slowly but surely easing in...
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Shopping and New Friends!   Shopping and New Friends! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 12:39 am

Rough Draft smiled. "Well, there is one place over there, sells some fruit salad. It is to die for." He said, pointing at a nearby stand. Although Rough Draft had noticed Willow's wings,, but decided not to mention anything about them. It was not in his place to talk.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Shopping and New Friends!   Shopping and New Friends! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 1:05 am

Willow extends a wing to its full length smiling at it "Yes they are aren’t they? My prized possessions made by an old pony by the name of Black Iron, he was a friend of my mothers who was kind enough to make them for me for free too if you can believe it! I cherish them very much to know he put so much work into his last project..." Willows eyes suddenly haze over as his mind wanders for a minute or two before he blinks and looks towards the two stallions "Forgive me it seems I've let my mind wander a bit."
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Shopping and New Friends!   Shopping and New Friends! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 4:22 pm

Hmm, he seemed very enthusiastic about his wings. Would've guessed he would've been ashamed. But, he could work with it. "They really are amazing. Why don't you show them off? Fly around for us?" This would be beautiful for him. "Pleeeeeaaaseeee?"
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Shopping and New Friends!   Shopping and New Friends! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 4:43 pm

Rough Draft stood back and smiled, also wanting to see the use of these wings in flight. He smiled and gave a wink at Willow, trying to encourage him.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Shopping and New Friends!   Shopping and New Friends! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 5:05 pm

Willow looked between Rough Draft and Recurve "Well i guess it would be ok..." Wilow extends his wings wide giveing them a look over before he stared to flap them slowly before picking up speed as he slowly starts to lift off the ground. Willow was never really very good at his takeoffs as seen as he wobbles in the air for a bit before steading himself a few feet off the ground.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Shopping and New Friends!   Shopping and New Friends! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 9:57 pm

Recurve started chuckling at the sight of Willow struggling to fly. Figures, those things don't look like they can take off if they were launched from a cannon. This could end very badly for Willow, and he loved it. He was a little worried about Rough Draft, most likely about to ruin his fun, even though his idea of fun was torturing ponies that don't deserve it. But in his mind, everypony deserves what they get
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Shopping and New Friends!   Shopping and New Friends! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 12:49 pm

Rough Draft smiled and began to applaud Willow's flight. "Bravo bravo!" He cheered, loud enough to be heard but not so loud as to draw attention. "A little wobbly on the takeoff, but otherwise it was excellent." He said, giving Willow another wink.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Shopping and New Friends!   Shopping and New Friends! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 1:28 pm

Willow blushed a bit as he lands "Well...i was never really very good with my takeoffs" He said as he digs at the ground with a hoof "But i think im getting better..." He says with a slight smile.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Shopping and New Friends!   Shopping and New Friends! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 4:20 pm

"Well, let's hope so." In his head, he is picturing all kinds of ways Willow can mess up, crash and burn. The more devastating, the better. He sat patiently, hoping more ponies would pay attention to Willow more than him. Surprisingly, that's exactly where it's headed. Recurve was actually not the center of attention, and that alone made him happy. Willow bailing will be enough for him for the entire week
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Shopping and New Friends!   Shopping and New Friends! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 3:39 pm

Rough Draft walked up closer to Willow. "Well, I thought it was excellent. I'm a little jealous, to be honest. I always wanted to fly. Soaring through the sky, the wind through your mane. It would be the ultimate freedom." He said, imagining himself flying over Ponyville.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Shopping and New Friends!   Shopping and New Friends! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 5:09 pm

Willow blushed a bit "well it can be nice sometimes i guess" He says with a slight smile "but i enjoy walking more gives you more time to think"
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Shopping and New Friends!   Shopping and New Friends! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 5:19 pm

Recurve was starting to get impatient. But sometimes suffering can take a little while. "I bet you can do all sorts of awesome tricks. Can you try for us... please?" It killed him to say please. It better be worth it he thought. If it wasn't, a lot of ponies were going to feel his wrath. Maybe not today, or tomorrow, but they will feel it if Willow isn't mortified
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shopping and New Friends!   Shopping and New Friends! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shopping and New Friends!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Ponyville :: The Marketplace-
Jump to: