My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Choco's House

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Switchblade

Switchblade

Choco's House - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Choco's House   Choco's House - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 2:47 am

Switchblade raised his hoof casually "No, thanks; I'm fine." he said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Thunder Dash

PostSubject: Re: Choco's House   Choco's House - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 4:12 pm

"Okay...anything else you want to do or talk about?" Choco asked.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Choco's House   Choco's House - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 6:36 pm

Switchblade shrugged "That depends on if you want any more questions answered, or just some company." he said casually, hoping she wouldn't ask why he was so tense about physical contact
Back to top Go down
Thunder Dash

PostSubject: Re: Choco's House   Choco's House - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 11:15 pm

"Well...not many ponies come to my house..." Choco said.
Back to top Go down
DeSantaLives

DeSantaLives

PostSubject: Re: Choco's House   Choco's House - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 11:42 pm

((I hope you don't mind me barging in! ^_^lll))

As if on cue, a stallion in a ratty gray justacorps (thoroughly patched with an odd assortment of patterned fabrics) swung the door open and saddled into the store. The earth pony had a maroon neckerchief on, and a cavaliers hat with a maroon ostrich ploom to fit his kerchief. A black baldric hung around his shoulder, with a battered brass hilt of a cutlass on his side. The stallion stroked a wispy mustache and light beard as he examined the exquisite looking sweets on display.

"Excuse the interruption, sir and madame." He tipped his hat and nodded his head politely to the two in the store. "Might I 'appen to inquire the cost of one of your delectable treats?" He looked about the quaint place, a smile on his face. "Quite the lovely shop you run, it is."
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Choco's House   Choco's House - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 2:51 am

Switchblade turned slightly, observing the other stallion through the corner of his eye; he saw the cutlass and was immediately on edge.
Back to top Go down
Thunder Dash

PostSubject: Re: Choco's House   Choco's House - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 11:47 am

"It's not a store! It's my house! And the browies are free for everypony!" Choco said with a giggle.
Back to top Go down
DeSantaLives

DeSantaLives

PostSubject: Re: Choco's House   Choco's House - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 8:29 pm

"Ah! and a lovely house it is! Such generosity as I've never encountered!" The stallion took off his baldric, draping it gingerly on a chair as he took a delectable brownie and took a big bite. "Gramercy, I cannot begin to tell you how wonderful these are. Sir, have you had any?" He addressed the stallion.
Back to top Go down
Thunder Dash

PostSubject: Re: Choco's House   Choco's House - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 10:37 am

"He already has had one." Choco said. "Boy, this stallion's really enthusiastic!" Choco thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Choco's House   Choco's House - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 3:05 am

Switchblade looked at the new pony quizzically, confused by his extravagance "Excuse me, dear Sir, but could I task you with your name?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
DeSantaLives

DeSantaLives

PostSubject: Re: Choco's House   Choco's House - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 5:46 pm

"Cabm Blafief." The stallion chirped through mouthfuls of brownie. He took a moment to swallow. "Cap'n Blastsides, sir. And who might I have the honor of addressing?"
Back to top Go down
Thunder Dash

PostSubject: Re: Choco's House   Choco's House - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 4:16 pm

"Blastsides?" Choco said trying to hold in a laugh. "That's a funny name!" Choco said starting to giggle.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Choco's House   Choco's House - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 4:21 pm

Switchblade bowed his head to the stallion "My name is Switchblade." he then leaned close to Blastsides and whispered to him "She's not mocking you, don't worry, she's just quite giggly."
Back to top Go down
DeSantaLives

DeSantaLives

PostSubject: Re: Choco's House   Choco's House - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 2:20 am

"I do not contest it. A strange name." the stallion chuckled. He pointed to his mane A wavy dark brown, shaved on one side, had a shock of light auburn running through his hair. "A cannon blew up once on the boards of a ship and blastsided me. 'Twas my christening."
Back to top Go down
Thunder Dash

PostSubject: Re: Choco's House   Choco's House - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 8:42 pm

"No wonder." Choco said.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Choco's House   Choco's House - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 5:12 am

Switchblade leant back on his chair, obviously in a state of deep thought.
Back to top Go down
Thunder Dash

PostSubject: Re: Choco's House   Choco's House - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 10:09 am

Choco turned and saw Switchblade. "Oh? What are you thinking about?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
DeSantaLives

DeSantaLives

PostSubject: Re: Choco's House   Choco's House - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 6:53 pm

Calico cheerily finished his brownie as he waited and observed. Was this the average life of a Ponyvillian? briefly wondered what a certain griffin was up to, and what she would think of this. He quickly wiped the thought from his mind. Focus! You've idle prattle to attend to!
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Choco's House   Choco's House - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 7:09 pm

Switchblade looked up "Oh, nothing really, just that Blastsides here looks terribly familiar and yet I can't place it."
Back to top Go down
Thunder Dash

PostSubject: Re: Choco's House   Choco's House - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 12:41 pm

"Would you like another one?" Choco asked Calico as she took another set of fresh brownies out the oven.
Back to top Go down
DeSantaLives

DeSantaLives

PostSubject: Re: Choco's House   Choco's House - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 12:16 am

"Why yes, I would, if you please. Many thanks." He took a freshly made brownie and bit into it.

Calico idly glanced at her reflection in the mirror. Everything was in its rightful place: The facial hair was still a fixed, the makeup wasn't running or smearing. But she did have a pretty distinctive flair, to be perfectly fair. Occasionally switching genders could only do so much, anyway.

"T'is perfectly possible sir. I've been to many a port." He said, smiling a toothy grin at Switchblade.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Choco's House   Choco's House - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 6:29 am

Switchblade nodded "Yes but you look really familiar, not like a face in passing, have you ever had a bounty on you?" he asked, trying to figure out who he was.
Back to top Go down
Thunder Dash

PostSubject: Re: Choco's House   Choco's House - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 10:31 pm

(So sorry I've been away for so long...)

Choco smiled at the two stallions as she served them more brownies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Choco's House   Choco's House - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Choco's House
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4