My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An interesting houseguest

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Switchblade

Switchblade

An interesting houseguest - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An interesting houseguest   An interesting houseguest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 1:35 pm

Switchblade sighed "She was the last one that I have ever been able to love naturally. But she left me alone a long time ago, and I have not been able to love since." he explained, his voice cracking a bit as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

PostSubject: Re: An interesting houseguest   An interesting houseguest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 7:45 pm

"Why would she leave you? You're a really nice colt! She's stupid to leave you." DJay said shoving the picture in his direction and turning away with a huff. "Stupid........ no idea........" She muttered.
Back to top Go down
http://joshdun-with-your-attitude.tumblr.com
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: An interesting houseguest   An interesting houseguest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 4:45 am

"DJay." Switchblade said slowly "She didn't leave me because she didn't want to be with me anymore, she left me because she was killed right in front of me." he said sadly.
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

PostSubject: Re: An interesting houseguest   An interesting houseguest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 9:18 am

DJay slowly sunk into the couch. "I-I'm sorry...... I didn't know... but how?" DJay said still turned away from him, her ears down.
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

Location : Grounded, Be back when I can if you need me contact Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: An interesting houseguest   An interesting houseguest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 12:05 pm

((Just poking my hoof in because I like reading other people's threads, in the eternal cannon that is this forum, does this thread take place before or after Switch adopted Pillow? If not, then I'll remove this, but if so, perhaps she'll waken from her slumber soon.))
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: An interesting houseguest   An interesting houseguest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 7:18 pm

[[after the adoption, you can join in now if you want]]
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: An interesting houseguest   An interesting houseguest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 7:55 pm

Lazilly, the dark coated Pillow Dew meandered into the room, yawning softly haven just woken up from one of her narcolepsy spells. Quiet as always, she may or may not have been noticed as she entered the room
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: An interesting houseguest   An interesting houseguest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 8:28 pm

Lazilly, the dark coated Pillow Dew meandered into the room, yawning softly haven just woken up from one of her narcolepsy spells. Quiet as always, she may or may not have been noticed as she entered the room.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: An interesting houseguest   An interesting houseguest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 8:49 pm

Switchblade was about to answer as Pillow walked in, his careful ears picked up the sound and he smiled kindly "Hiya sweety, are you alright?" he asked, wanting to make sure that he kept Pillow happy and interested in talking.
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

PostSubject: Re: An interesting houseguest   An interesting houseguest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 9:37 pm

DJay looked to see what Switchblade was talking to and saw the filly. "Who's that?" DJay said.
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: An interesting houseguest   An interesting houseguest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 11:38 pm

Pillow smiled at the DJay, thinking the bat pony looked a tad silly. "Hai. Awr you his marefriend? I'm Piwwo."
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: An interesting houseguest   An interesting houseguest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 1:35 pm

Switchblade smiled "Don't be silly; she's just a friend. DJay this is my daughter, Pillow Dew." Switchblade wished he could say yes to Pillow's question.
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

PostSubject: Re: An interesting houseguest   An interesting houseguest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 8:14 pm

"Oh hi I'm DJay! I didn't know you had a daughter." DJay said. She gave a small smile and gave a small laugh at her question. "No I'm not. Wish, but I'm not." DJay said.
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: An interesting houseguest   An interesting houseguest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 12:20 am

Pillow stiffled a giggle, overjoyed in having been called his daughter. "You talk very loud. "
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: An interesting houseguest   An interesting houseguest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 7:30 am

Switchblade laughed and scooped Pillow into his arms "Come here you." he said playfully, nuzzling her belly, after he had finished, he put her on the floor and looked at DJay "What do you mean by 'wish'?"
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

PostSubject: Re: An interesting houseguest   An interesting houseguest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 10:27 am

"I said that? No I didn't. You probably heard wrong! I didn't say that. I probably said fish! Yeah fish......" She said nervously with a nervous laugh at the end.
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: An interesting houseguest   An interesting houseguest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 9:47 pm

Pillow smirked, her ear twitching slightly. "Ah didn't hear wong and ah know it! you said wish. An I know what wish means. We used it aww da time in da orpanage. Wish means want, and you said wish. Ah know cause I'm most awake when I'm hawf asweep!" Pillow nodded, making her declaration rather proudly, but still stammering over her words as she more often than not did. Her enunciation had gotten better with time spent with Switchblade, and so had her stammering.
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

PostSubject: Re: An interesting houseguest   An interesting houseguest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 11:19 am

DJay laughed at the filly. "You're cute."DJay said. " It would be nice to be your mother..." DJay whispered.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: An interesting houseguest   An interesting houseguest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 12:11 pm

Switchblade turned to Pillow "Do you need any food?" he asked, remembering to try to act like a parent.
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

PostSubject: Re: An interesting houseguest   An interesting houseguest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 9:01 am

DJay, remembering her mangos, picked them up and started eating them and drinking her smoothie. "So good..." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: An interesting houseguest   An interesting houseguest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 7:35 pm

Pillow shook her head, her bangs waving slightly as she did so, falling back into her eyes. "I'm fine. Tanks."
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: An interesting houseguest   An interesting houseguest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 7:41 pm

Switchblade smiled "Alright then. DJay, how are you coping?" he asked. He checked around the room and looked back at DJay, his keen ears picking up the whisper "As I said before, I'm not that great a cook."
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

PostSubject: Re: An interesting houseguest   An interesting houseguest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 11:44 am

She stuck her tongue out at him and kept eating. "I'm doing fine." She said.
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: An interesting houseguest   An interesting houseguest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 4:35 pm

Pillow shifted on her hooves and let her wings droop. "He awways says dat. Miss Stain says No pony is a bad cook, an I agwee. You cook wonderfuwwy Dad!" Pillow Dew smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: An interesting houseguest   An interesting houseguest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 6:34 pm

Switchblade smiled slightly at the compliment, and at the manners of his daughter. He shrugged casually "I guess I'm just too modest, then. Is sticking your tongue out a good sign or a bad sign?" he asked DJay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An interesting houseguest   An interesting houseguest - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An interesting houseguest
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next