My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An interesting houseguest

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
SkyRide

SkyRide

An interesting houseguest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An interesting houseguest   An interesting houseguest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 1:04 pm

"Ok-OW!" She screeched trying not to writhe in pain.
Back to top Go down
http://joshdun-with-your-attitude.tumblr.com
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: An interesting houseguest   An interesting houseguest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 1:17 pm

"Okay, that's done now." Switchblade said, finishing with the dressing "You're doing well."
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

PostSubject: Re: An interesting houseguest   An interesting houseguest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 3:34 pm

"Thanks...." She groaned and sat up, her leg still throbbing. She turned to Switchblade and smiled. "Thanks for caring for me." She said with a small grin.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: An interesting houseguest   An interesting houseguest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 5:18 pm

Switchblade smiled kindly at DJay "What else would I do? I wouldn't just leave you in pain." he said, not really understanding why he wouldn't help.
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

PostSubject: Re: An interesting houseguest   An interesting houseguest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 7:03 pm

"I know but most ponies take bat ponies as a BAD thing. They don't like us. I'm just glad you would help." She said a slight blush reaching her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: An interesting houseguest   An interesting houseguest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 4:39 am

Switchblade looked at DJay with a friendly smile "Well, as I see it, you're just another pony; it really doesn't phase me that you have features of a bat because you are an overwhelmingly nice pony."
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

PostSubject: Re: An interesting houseguest   An interesting houseguest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 8:54 am

She smiled and flopped back on the sofa. "I hate breaking body parts." She said with slight humor.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: An interesting houseguest   An interesting houseguest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 10:41 am

Switchblade smiled at the comment "Who does?" he asked, cleaning some crimson splats off his armor.
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

PostSubject: Re: An interesting houseguest   An interesting houseguest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 1:31 pm

"Was that stuff from me?" She said pointing to the crimson he was cleaning. "If so, I'm sorry." She said
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: An interesting houseguest   An interesting houseguest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 1:41 pm

Switchblade shrugged "Doesn't really matter; it's not something that you had control over. Anyway how are you feeling?" he asked politely, hoping to change the conversation.
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

PostSubject: Re: An interesting houseguest   An interesting houseguest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 1:42 pm

"Not so good. My leg is still throbbing and my headache still hurts. I hate the sunlight. I hate the daytime." She said. "Stupid goggles......." She stated then started mumbling.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: An interesting houseguest   An interesting houseguest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 1:51 pm

Switchblade tilts his head then says apologetically "I'm sorry if my goggles weren't good enough, I can get some better ones if you want." he felt truly terrible for the fact that he had given her goggles that had got her hurt.
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

PostSubject: Re: An interesting houseguest   An interesting houseguest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 4:29 pm

"No it's ok. They must banged me in the head as well while I fell." She said. "Don't bother." She said.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: An interesting houseguest   An interesting houseguest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 6:32 pm

Switchblade nodded "Okay, then." he said casually. "So what's your home like?" he asked politely, hoping to find out more about his guest.
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

PostSubject: Re: An interesting houseguest   An interesting houseguest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 2:57 pm

(Sorry, I was at a beach house for a week with no computer and I don't have a laptop. Even though brother wouldn't let me use his. >^<) "My home? Well my birth home is in a nice place to the East of Canterlot. It's called Hollow Shades. I lived there with my parents and siblings along with other bat ponies. It was nice there. We lived in a 2 story house. It was big enough for the 5 of us with 3 bedrooms. It was a cozy place and I loved it, but it became hard to stay there with haunting memories of my parents deaths. So my home is ok. Considering the fact that I wander, every place I go is a home so every place is nice, as long as no sun reaches me."" She said looking away from him the whole time. Flashbacks of her mother's death and her fathers.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: An interesting houseguest   An interesting houseguest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 6:25 pm

Switchblade looked at his hooves "I'm sorry; I didn't mean to stir those memories in you." he said sadly "Please don't hate me." he murmered quietly.
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

PostSubject: Re: An interesting houseguest   An interesting houseguest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 6:36 pm

"It's ok. I remember sometimes when I think of my siblings." She said with a smile. "I don't hate you. I can't." She said her voice slightly quieter.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: An interesting houseguest   An interesting houseguest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 6:40 pm

Switchblade looked at DJay "So would you count me as ... a friend?" he asked, careful not to seem too forceful to the mare. He looked around his house and smiled at the memories that he had picked up.
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

PostSubject: Re: An interesting houseguest   An interesting houseguest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 1:33 pm

"Yeah. Of course! You did help me!" She said then gave him a small kiss on the cheek. "That's for helping me out in every way you could." She said.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: An interesting houseguest   An interesting houseguest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 2:54 am

Switchblade blushed at the kiss, after he regained his composure, he smiled at DJay "Oh come on, I was only doing what any other pony would do in my situation. Do you need any more food?" he asked politely.
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

PostSubject: Re: An interesting houseguest   An interesting houseguest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 10:34 am

"Yeah but most ponies wouldn't help a bat pony. If it were any other pony than I would have been in a lot more pain. Yes, more food please." She said and her stomach rumbled and she gave a little laugh.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: An interesting houseguest   An interesting houseguest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 2:14 pm

Switchblade smiled at DJay's casual attitude to him, he went into the kitchen whistling and preparing more mangoes, as he entered the kitchen, a gust of wind blew a photo from a compartment in his armor which landed on the sofa next to DJay, it was of a young mare smiling next to Switchblade.
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

PostSubject: Re: An interesting houseguest   An interesting houseguest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 7:28 pm

DJay reached out and picked up the photo. "Who's this?" She said trying to hide the pain and jealousy in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: An interesting houseguest   An interesting houseguest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 2:03 am

Switchblade came over and looked at the photo, as he saw it, he froze and went silent, almost dropping the plate of mangoes on the floor "That's no-one special, please can I have that photo back?" he asked with worry and pain painting his face.
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

PostSubject: Re: An interesting houseguest   An interesting houseguest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 10:36 am

DJay moved the photo out of reach. "Who is she and why are you so sad?" DJay said staring him in the eye.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An interesting houseguest   An interesting houseguest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An interesting houseguest
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next