My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OC#01 Take 2: Seymour

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The_One_And_Only_

OC#01 Take 2: Seymour Empty
PostSubject: OC#01 Take 2: Seymour   OC#01 Take 2: Seymour I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 4:35 pm

Please title your character app topic after your character name.

Code:
   The_One_And_Only_
  https://mail.google.com/mail/?shva=1#search/from%3Ataylorp0994%40gmail.com+filename%3A%28jpg+OR+jpeg+OR+png%29/1438eea24cd70eec?projector=1
   Species: Unicorn
   Mane: Leon S. Kennedy-ish, but black
   Tail: Black, standard
   Eyes: Indigo
   Body: Tall and Lean, Marshmallow white
   Cutie Mark: Eyeball surrounded by thunderbolts
   Age (Baby,adult): Adult (24)
   Personality: Easygoing, strong sense of justice, protects those he loves, tech savvy, helpful; easily startled, obsessive.
   Likes: Comic Books, trading collectibles, super villains, tinkering, his ball python, swords, scary movies, nerdy unicorn mares, physics, smooth jazz, snuggling.
   Dislikes: Lactose, dogs, bees, alcohol, personalities of constant anger or irritability, axes, staplers.
   History:
Endowed with a powerful magical talent among machinery and electricity, Seymour's lust for oily, metallic creativity was inspired from a young age by his favorite comic book super villains and heroes introduced to him by his father, a local comic shop merchant named Mint Condition. However, his constant need to share his inventions with the world earned him the title of Canterlot's town nuisance, due to the catastrophic failure of several of these "breakthroughs" in engineering leading to injury or property damage. This eventually landed him in special education at the age of five, and into the looney bin at age 8.

Princess Celestia, however, saw a chance for innovation within the turning gears of this young mind, and took Seymour into her school for gifted unicorns at age 10. Since then, he has been taught to master the art of invention, and even the magic of electricity and physical telekinesis. On his own, The young colt became proficient in mathematics and physical science, and also began in his father's hoofsteps along the collectibles business.

Upon meeting his best friend Magnum, another earth pony comic book jockey who happens to be quite the ladies colt, Seymour said goodbye to his father and the princess to on a journey of self discovery in Ponyville, where he now owns and operates Ponyville's very first collectibles outlet, Paladin Comics and Collectibles.

Example RP segment: (Refer to post below)
A foal has lost its mother and is sobbing inconsolably in the street. Given your OC’s personality, compose a brief narrative in which your OC identifies and addresses the situation.

[i]Seymour is trotting back to his shop after a friendly visit with Twilight Sparkle when he encounters a young filly crying outside of sugar cube corner.

"H-Hey now, whats wrong?!" he offers.

"M-my m-mommy is g-gone!" the foal cries. "I can't find my mommy!"

Seymour, usually not very good when dealing with children, sympathizes with the crying foal. he places a hoof around her shoulder and tries to console her.

"...There now... it's okay..." he comforts. "I'm sure she is around here somewhere."

"C-Can you help me find her, mister?" the foal snivels. "I want my mommy..."

"...Sure, I can help you find her..." he replies in a soothing tone. "What does she look like?"

"She... is grey, has a yellow mane, her eyes are weird too..." the foal sniffs.

"...I think I know who you're talking about." Seymour realizes. "Is her name Derpy?"

"...No, her name is mommy..."

"Thanks kid, that was... helpful." Seymour deadpans. "Lets get looking for her."

"...okay..."

[Place the correct specified word indicating that you have read the rules here]
Back to top Go down

OC#01 Take 2: Seymour
Page 1 of 1