My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Manehatten Theater/Theatre

Go down 
+2
Moonlemon
Darcia
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Darcia

Darcia

Manehatten Theater/Theatre  Empty
PostSubject: Manehatten Theater/Theatre    Manehatten Theater/Theatre  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 3:56 am

I'll keep it short:(or I'll try anyway) So on the new episode they go to a theatre/theater in manehatten. Maybe it would be a good idea if that could be a new Rpable section here too?

Back to top Go down
Moonlemon

Moonlemon

PostSubject: Re: Manehatten Theater/Theatre    Manehatten Theater/Theatre  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 2:01 pm

Oh, I second this! A theater would give a great and realistic opportunity to meet ponies in an RP, and would make nice dates too.
Back to top Go down
Darcia

Darcia

PostSubject: ..   Manehatten Theater/Theatre  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 6:47 am

Lol nopony else? T_T
Back to top Go down
Dawn Orchard

Dawn Orchard

PostSubject: Re: Manehatten Theater/Theatre    Manehatten Theater/Theatre  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 6:42 pm

Meeeeeeee! :D The Oreo one shall enjoy it
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Manehatten Theater/Theatre    Manehatten Theater/Theatre  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 6:57 pm

Seems like a reasonable idea.
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

Location : Grounded, Be back when I can if you need me contact Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Manehatten Theater/Theatre    Manehatten Theater/Theatre  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 7:03 pm

Duude Why wasn't this around when I still used Curtain Glow! A Theater would be a wonderful idea. We have enough thespian ponies around here that I think it would at the very least get some use.
Back to top Go down
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

Location : half a block between Here and There, and about a mile from Anywhere

PostSubject: Re: Manehatten Theater/Theatre    Manehatten Theater/Theatre  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 4:50 am

OH MY GOD YES PLEASE. I've been trying to think of a Equestria equivalent to Broadway, but can't come up with jack squat. But I totally endorse this idea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Manehatten Theater/Theatre    Manehatten Theater/Theatre  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Manehatten Theater/Theatre
Page 1 of 1