My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Grand Starshine Theatre

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Callilian

Callilian

Grand Starshine Theatre Empty
PostSubject: Grand Starshine Theatre   Grand Starshine Theatre I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 3:28 pm

As the music swirled around them, Cloud bowed to the audience in a farewell gesture before the night ended. Her firebird costume rustled as she bent, and she led her dancers backstage to prepare for the second act, after intermission.

"Well done, mares and gentlecolts," she greeted her dancers. "It's been a fine night. I shall see you in an hour."

"What are you doing for intermission?" asked Cherry Blossom, a Neighponese pony dancing as a handmaid to the princess.

"I'm rehearsing for another show," she said solemnly, and the dancers groaned.

"Another?" they cried. "Really?"

"In a week," she confirmed. "Another Firebird show. See you soon."

She slipped into her dressing room, shut the door, and sighed. She pinned her bun tighter and adjusted her crown in the mirror. Her red eye shadow had faded and washed away with sweat, and she brushed the powder over her eyelids again.

"Let's see, Firebird show on Saturday, Swan Lake on Thursday, Giselle next week, and Coppelia in three weeks," she listed. "I'm so very busy this week. Oh, Faust, what to do?"
Back to top Go down
Weedo The Great

Weedo The Great

PostSubject: Re: Grand Starshine Theatre   Grand Starshine Theatre I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 5:48 am

Spirit finally decided that he had to meet Cloud Dancer again and travels to Canterlot and enters Grand Starshine Theatre were he knew she would be.

He reached the door to her dressing room, but he stopped just as he was about to knock on the door since he feared that he would ruin his only chance to ask here out.

"What was I thinking why would she go out with a nopony like me..." he said to himself as he stood there.

"Maybe I'm a fool for trying this but the worst thing she can do is turn me down".

He then finally knocked on the door, while trying to hide how nervous he was.

Last edited by Weedo The Great on Tue May 21, 2013 11:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Grand Starshine Theatre   Grand Starshine Theatre I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 10:29 am

Cloud Dancer jumped when somepony knocked on her door. The startled mare calmed her ruffled horse feathers and trotted to the door, opening it a crack to see who was outside.

"Spirit Hop!" she cried, pulling the door open and hugging the stallion. "Oh, Faust, it's been so stressful, and all my dancers are upset, and I'm so glad you're here!"

She thought for a moment, then squealed and hugged him harder.

"You actually came out here, to Canterlot, to see me?" she asked. "That is so very kind of you! Oh, I'm sorry for being so unprofessional, but my week is jammed, and I'm glad I have a break."

She glanced at the hourglass on the wall.

"I have half an hour, and then I have to perform again. If you want, take a seat there," she said, pointing out an empty seat in the front from behind the curtain, "and afterwards, we can talk."
Back to top Go down
Weedo The Great

Weedo The Great

PostSubject: Re: Grand Starshine Theatre   Grand Starshine Theatre I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 11:02 am

Spirit was pleasantly surprised to see her so exited to see him, he could not help but to blush a little as she hugged him as he thought she would not even remember him let alone be glad to see him.

"It's OK I can wait" he said with a shy smile, and sat down thinking

"Should I ask now or after the show?, I don't want to make her obset ... but then again I'm not sure I will get another chance" .

He decided to wait until after the show ,and just make some small talk for now.

"So how are things going lately?" , he said looking pretty interested.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Grand Starshine Theatre   Grand Starshine Theatre I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 5:02 pm

"Oh, well," she responded. "I am quite swamped, but otherwise, nothing's been a damper on my mood."

The mare waved Spirit in and shut the door.

"I'm the Firebird this show," she explained, pointing to the red and orange feathered dress she was wearing. "They really could only use a pegasus for the roll. I would have been the princess, but that could be played by anyone."

She started showing the stallion around.

"Here's my mirror, my dressing room, extra slippers, padding, icyhot... And that's about it! What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Weedo The Great

Weedo The Great

PostSubject: Re: Grand Starshine Theatre   Grand Starshine Theatre I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 6:46 pm

"Well it doesn't look like you're missing anything, and the costumes are some of the prettiest I've ever seen, I would say it's great."

Spirit then looked at Cloud.

"And I'm sure you will be an awesome Firebird."he said with a gentle smile.

Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Grand Starshine Theatre   Grand Starshine Theatre I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 10:46 am

Cloud blushed furiously, but it was concealed by the red powder on her cheeks.

"Thanks," she answered. "It's good to know I have support."

She checked the hourglass and sighed.

"Showtime. Go ahead and take your seat. I have to go find the dancers...."
Back to top Go down
Weedo The Great

Weedo The Great

PostSubject: Re: Grand Starshine Theatre   Grand Starshine Theatre I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 11:08 am

Spirit nodded and went out and took a seat , "Wow I usually don't get sit this close." he thought to himself as he saw everypony entered the theater.

He then leaned back and watched the show.

(sorry about the short post :P)
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Grand Starshine Theatre   Grand Starshine Theatre I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 1:14 am

With the grace of a bird, Cloud Dancer takes wing, soaring and swooping with beautiful movements to imitate that of a bird. Her outfit is enchanted to flame like a Phoenix, and she acts out the part of my mythical firebird.

Ivan is being attacked by the beasts of the Enchanted Garden. He calls upon the Firebird to help save him, and that she does. The flames swoop after their owner as she "forces" the enemies to dance an elaborate, energetic dance called The Infernal Dance. The ballerinas fall in false swoons as Cloud makes them fall asleep from exhaustion.

She whispers the secret to kill the evil master to Ivan, pointing out that the egg in the tree contains his immortality. With finesse and grace, she keeps the rest of the monsters sedated as Ivan finds and destroys the egg. Ivan marries his princess, and the Firebird departs, leaving the couple happily ever after.

With a sweating bow, Cloud is introduced as the Prima Ballerina, given a bouquet of roses, and ushered backstage.
Back to top Go down
Weedo The Great

Weedo The Great

PostSubject: Re: Grand Starshine Theatre   Grand Starshine Theatre I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 5:53 am

Spirits jaw dropped "Wow this is amazing!" he thought to himself as he joined the rest of the audience in a applause.

Afterwards he went back to the dressing room, and knocked on the door once more. "Now it's time Spirit don't chicken out." he said to himself as he waited for the door to open.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Grand Starshine Theatre   Grand Starshine Theatre I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 2:46 pm

Cloud opened the door again.

"Hey, Spirit," she greeted once more. "I've got to change out quickly, but if you'd like, we can get some late-night coffee at the cafe. Are you up for it?"

She held up a hoof and shut the door, stripping off her costume, pulling out the bun, and wiping the stage makeup off. Most ponies in Canterlot wore clothing, so she donned a light summer dress and opened the door again.
Back to top Go down
Weedo The Great

Weedo The Great

PostSubject: Re: Grand Starshine Theatre   Grand Starshine Theatre I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 3:14 pm

When she opened the door Spirit still stood there, and followed up on her question "Actually that's what I came here to ask you." he said with a shy smile.

"But yes I'm up for it." he answered Cloud with a grin before walking to the cafe with her.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Grand Starshine Theatre   Grand Starshine Theatre I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 8:01 pm

Cloud sat at the table with a drink menu, scanning it slowly with her eyes.

"What are you doing here in Canterlot?" she asked. "Just curious."

The waitress trotted up to the table, levitating a pen and a pad.

"One lightly caffeinated cappuccino with whipped cream," she requested. "It's good for after-show relaxation. You, Spirit?"

(Sorry for short post!)
Back to top Go down
Weedo The Great

Weedo The Great

PostSubject: Re: Grand Starshine Theatre   Grand Starshine Theatre I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 4:50 am

Spirit blushed a bit before answering, "Well I actually came to ask you out."

A waitress walked up to the table, levitating a pen and a pad, and asked what they would like.

Spirit turned to the waitress and answered, "Just some black coffee for me." he said kinda embarrassed that he did not have a better taste for coffee.

"But yes I came here to ask you out," he sighed slightly before continuing, "I just think your a great pony Cloud, it's ok if you just want to be friends but I thought you should at least know how I feel." he said looking into Cloud Dancers eyes.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Grand Starshine Theatre   Grand Starshine Theatre I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 11:35 am

Cloud's eyes widened in surprise.

"Really, Spirit?" she asked softly. "You really think so..?"

Love was a new feeling. She looked up at Spirit, this strange, beautiful creature, this tormentor of her heart, and she realized it was true. She loved him.

With a small nod, she leaned forward across the table and kissed his muzzle gently.

"Thank you, Spirit."
Back to top Go down
Weedo The Great

Weedo The Great

PostSubject: Re: Grand Starshine Theatre   Grand Starshine Theatre I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 8:19 am

Spirit looked at Cloud surprised after the kiss.

"Yes I really do." he said still blushing from the kiss before continuing,

"Ever since the first time we met, I wanted ask you out." he sighed a bit before continuing "But I was just so afraid that I would ruin what we had," Spirit said as he stared at his coffee.

"It was eating me up inside, I was thinking about how such a wonderful pony that could have any stallion in the world would go out with a nopony like me, then I finally realized that I could not keep this inside, and went to ask you out." he said as he looked into her eyes again.

"Cloud Dancer will you go on a date with me?."
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Grand Starshine Theatre   Grand Starshine Theatre I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 3:39 pm

Cloud nodded, giggling like a crazy little filly.

"Of course I will!" she agreed. "What's a romance without a good date?"

She pulled Spirit out of his chair and dropped a few bits on the table, kissing the stallion again.

Cloud loved love. Love was a lovely feeling, seeping into her bloodstream and bringing a warm, happy sensation coursing through her veins. Spirit was perfect for her. There was no denying the fact.
Back to top Go down
Weedo The Great

Weedo The Great

PostSubject: Re: Grand Starshine Theatre   Grand Starshine Theatre I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 5:39 pm

Spirit jumped in joy. "Great where do you want to go?" he said feeling almost dizzy after finding out she felt the same way.

(Sorry for the extremely short post)
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Grand Starshine Theatre   Grand Starshine Theatre I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 10:23 pm

"Surprise me, Spirit," she said quickly, a devilish look in her eyes. "Take me anywhere, but not too seedy. I'm okay with anything."

((HA! A short post in return!!))
Back to top Go down
Weedo The Great

Weedo The Great

PostSubject: Re: Grand Starshine Theatre   Grand Starshine Theatre I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 5:04 am

Spirit got a playful look in his eyes and responded. "Oh, really now?." he then leaned forward a bit and said. "Well how about this, I know a fancy restaurant in nearby, and I heard it is very romantic in fact, maybe we should go there?"

(Haha! I will win the short post war :D)

Last edited by Weedo The Great on Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Grand Starshine Theatre   Grand Starshine Theatre I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 8:08 pm

"Sure," Cloud answered, smiling at the stallion as she followed him out.

((Oh, so that's how you want to play, huh?))
Back to top Go down
Weedo The Great

Weedo The Great

PostSubject: Re: Grand Starshine Theatre   Grand Starshine Theatre I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 4:19 am

Spirit and Cloud walked for a good five minutes before they reached fine dining restaurant. The expertly made design create a comfortable and elegant atmosphere. The restaurant building is an ideal setting for all seasons due to its beautiful outdoor seating in a relaxing garden atmosphere as well as two interior fireplaces to keep cozy in the wintertime. There are several small rooms ideal for smaller functions and catering is always available. There is a group of professional playing music in the background to further enchant the beautiful scenery.

A employee meets Cloud and Spirit at the entrance. "Welcome to our humble restaurant follow me please" They followed him inside and took a seat at a small table with just enough seats for the two of them, there was even a wine bottle on it with a small sign that says, "You will not be charged for the wine" That's at least something. Spirit paid the bits (which was a lot) to the employee, and shortly after that a waiter walks to the table carrying two menu cards, and a bell. "Just ring the bell when you made your decision" he said in an elegant tone before leaving Spirit and Cloud to themselves. The menu had everything that was "sophistiqué" on it, and Spirit finally made his decision. "I want the dish called Beautiful Night, how about you Cloud?" he asked with a polite interest.

(I counter your short post with a long one!)
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Grand Starshine Theatre   Grand Starshine Theatre I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 10:32 am

Cloud snickered under her breath. The things on the menu had fancy pancy names, but they were all normal, everyday foods. Finding something interesting, she made up her mind and frowned cutely at Spirit.

"You should have let me pay first. I'm a high-income Canterlotian. I got a couple hundred thousand bits off of that last show. Dinner would have been my pleasure to provide."

It was a gentlecoltly thing to do, paying for dinner, but Cloud felt bad letting Spirit pay for her. She resolved to pay for the rest of dinner when the time came.

Tapping the bell, she smiled up at the waiter.

"One plate of sea bass and caviar," she requested sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Weedo The Great

Weedo The Great

PostSubject: Re: Grand Starshine Theatre   Grand Starshine Theatre I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 1:32 pm

It did not take long before the waiter arrived. "I take that you have made a decision?" the waiter said as Cloud spoke "One plate of sea bass and caviar," Spirit nodded and responded."I would like a plate of Beautiful Night," The waiter nodded, "Excellent choice sir and madam" He went into the kitchen, and told the chef what to make.

"Cloud I understand that you have a lot of bits, but what kind of stallion would I be if I did not pay for the food, when I was the one asking you out?" Spirit sighed a bit before continuing. "Besides the only thing I care about is that we have a good night" He said with a shy smile, just as the waiter returned with the food they ordered. "Here you go, and remember the wine is free" The waiter said with a smile before he left.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Grand Starshine Theatre   Grand Starshine Theatre I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 6:20 pm

"That is very kind of you, Spirit," she noted, nodding her head. "Where are living currently? I heard you've been moving around, but rumors could be just that. Rumors."

((IDK what to say :/))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grand Starshine Theatre   Grand Starshine Theatre I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grand Starshine Theatre
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next