My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Recent Absent

Go down 
+4
shinigami3
Darcia
Doodle Bug
Senran Kagura
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Senran Kagura

Senran Kagura

Recent Absent Empty
PostSubject: Recent Absent   Recent Absent I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 10:54 pm

I wouldn't say I'm back here.. still having the issues seeing this place. Just letting the ones who actually care - I might come back here but due to the issue with family and now my uncle is in hospital. I'm just hoping that something bad won't happen or this will be the last time you will ever see me again.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Recent Absent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent Absent   Recent Absent I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 2:43 am

Yeah, This place is a great de-stressitizer. Welcome back if you're staying and I hope things get better for you!
Back to top Go down
Darcia

Darcia

Recent Absent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent Absent   Recent Absent I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 3:45 am

Cherry ^.^

Aww it's ok, real life comes first before here.
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

Recent Absent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent Absent   Recent Absent I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 8:35 am

Well i don't really know you so well, but we spoke once and i sincerely hope all things go well for you. I send my best wishes for your family and for yourself ^^
Back to top Go down
Happyhobbit

Happyhobbit

Recent Absent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent Absent   Recent Absent I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 10:30 am

Your family matters are really none of my business, but I'll be praying for you and your uncle. I really hope your situation improves!
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

Recent Absent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent Absent   Recent Absent I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 10:56 am

Best wishes to your family, Cherry.
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

Recent Absent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent Absent   Recent Absent I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 9:21 pm

(Bugger I've been off a while)

Of course Chers! You'll be welcome back here anytime. Your uncle will most certainly get better- I get a gut feeling about it.
Back to top Go down
Senran Kagura

Senran Kagura

Recent Absent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent Absent   Recent Absent I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 11:22 pm

Sadly, my uncle is dying.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

Recent Absent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent Absent   Recent Absent I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 5:13 am

Awwwwwwwwww. I'm sowwy Cherry. If you need someone to chat with I'm available via PM, old buddy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Recent Absent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent Absent   Recent Absent I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recent Absent
Page 1 of 1