My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Some recent Canon and OC Pony Drawings!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DixieDaisymane

DixieDaisymane

Some recent Canon and OC Pony Drawings! Empty
PostSubject: Some recent Canon and OC Pony Drawings!   Some recent Canon and OC Pony Drawings! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 8:17 am

Just some pony drawings I've done :3 they go from most recent -> oldest in each catergory :3 Sorry there are so many links!

Canon Characters -

Doctor and Derpy Hooves - A request :3

Twilight and cute OC pony :3 - Another request

Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie - Yet another request, Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie hugging, and Flutters has a Luigi hat :v

Applejack and FireBlaze - Fireblaze is an adorable OC :3 Also a request

Spacey Luna! - A gift for my friend who runs the Spacey Luna page c:

OC Characters -

Artist Pony - Request

Cute Pegasus - Request

Old pic of Dixie - I love biros a lot <3

Dixie can't breakdance - An anon on Tumblr asked: ''Dixie can you breakdance?''

Pastell Inkhooves - For my vss, he is admin of this OC's page on facebook - Pastell Inkhooves

Dixie Holiday - Quick vector in SAI just before I went off to Germany for a week c:

Pot of Tea - an answer to another ask, this one took a while.

Prom Pony Dixie - What I wore to prom irl, except transferred onto Dixie. I was very bored.

Dixie Hyperventilating (GIF) - Little animation made in MS Paint only :3 I animated it with the Iaza website :3

Breeze Flicker Pegasus - Request

Rob Stallion OC - Request

Enfy Surfboarding - Request for another Welsh pony! His name is a short form of Enfys, which means Rainbow c:

Set of Gift Headshots :3 - 9 little headshots for some tumblr friends <3

Dixie Nyan - Another pony gave me a cookie..

Very Special Someponies - little doodle

Dynamite OC - An old OC I made :3

Summertime - Digital Painting - my first ever finished digital painting on SAI. For a contest on deviantart :3

Silly r63 hypothetical comic! - jftjhghkj63 follower celebration :>

Thanks for looking everyone!
Back to top Go down
http://dixiedaisymane.tumblr.com

Some recent Canon and OC Pony Drawings!
Page 1 of 1