My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dark Tomes, Darker Tides

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Zephyr Botanica

Zephyr Botanica

Dark Tomes, Darker Tides  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Tomes, Darker Tides    Dark Tomes, Darker Tides  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 6:53 pm

Quote :
“ I am not sure what to say.” he said finally “ I think of what you might have missed but I like who you became, so I am not sure what is the right thing to say. Without all of the things we went through in our lives we would not be here now. We wouldn't be the ponies we are now..”

She felt his touch, but was numb to it, her mind shrouded with dark thoughts. The ruins around her only brought back memories of sorrow and despair, of desperation, and a sense of loneliness. When her father had taken her away to the Empire, she wasn't given the chance to say farewell to her mother, whom she always loved and was supported by. Her eyes fixed on where the kitchen counter had once been, which was a place her mother had spent much of her time preparing meals. Those purple flames brightened as the darkness within churned, feeding off her sadness. I wonder if he even told her where I was. And if he did, why didn't she come for me? Why didn't they come back and take me away from the evil cult?

The unicorn bowed her head a bit to stare at her silver-armored hooves. "I am not ashamed of who I am. Not anymore." Her eyes drew shut, but the embers continued to pour out on their own accord. "I've become somepony in control. My magic is strong. I'm no alicorn, but I'd wager I'd be able to hold my own against the sisters." When her eyes opened once more, their green glow grew, and her brows knit together in a scowl. "I am a pony of darkness. Many will fear me, others will admire my power, even envy it." She turned her head towards an opening in the wall, where she could see down the devastated road and into Canterlot, where the castle's outline could be spotted. "They did nothing to stop whatever horror befell this region. Something destroyed these homes. I'm going to find out what, and avenge everypony."

Quote :
“ I am glad for this knowledge. I think it has been more than a few centuries since you last were free to do as you wanted. The crystal empire was sent away for nearly a thousand years and only now has reemerged. “ he commented “ but we could go back to this time just to see it. There is time travel magic, though I am not trained in it.....nor …......was my sister.”

Onyx chuckled. "So, it has been quite some time." Him confirming that a millenia had past since she was last free only caused the fire within to burn hungrier. She had been idle for far too long, and missed much. I will not sit around any longer. I'm going to learn all about what I've missed. The thought made her remember something she had completely neglected. Perking up a bit, the mare reached back into her satchel and drew out the scroll of parchment she had magically scribbled on back at the library. Information about the Amulet of Restraint was upon it. This amulet will still be useful, whether Heartspan plans on pursuing his dreams or not. Relieved that the scroll was still there, she placed it back into the bag.

She turned to face him more directly. "The ability to travel time is a hard one. Even I do not possess such a skill. Yet." The unicorn bit her lower lip again and wrinkled her nose. "But that can wait. I still have matters to attend to in the present." For one, she still had yet to find her crystal- the one her master had bestowed upon her. It was uncertain whether Canterlot was in possession of such a rare stone- she did not sense it within the vaults, however. I might have to return to the Crystal Empire, against my greater sense of judgment. Silently she sighed. While her face was not well-known there, she still carried the guilt of being one of the ones that helped the city fall.

Quote :
“ If you want to do it, let's do it Onyx.” he said more boldly “ I want to see you smile again...and I want to make something nice in your heart. You have done so much for me, fixed so many things just by being around. I am not skilled that way but I am willing to make a journey into the past to make you happy.”

The mare could smell the fear within him, but didn't let him catch on to her knowledge. Time travel was indeed a risky endeavor, but one she would eventually risk. His kindness did not go unnoticed, but it failed to penetrate the barrier of darkness that had claimed her emotions. She still managed to give him a convincing smile, however, and a friendly nod. "I appreciate your concern, and your willing to risk all for me. But you've already done much, my friend. I believe we both deserve a nice rest from life-threatening adventures." She took one last look around the crumpled room. "You're more familiar with this city than I am. How about you show me to your favorite eateries?"
Back to top Go down

Dark Tomes, Darker Tides
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3