My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aster The Royal Guard

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Happyhobbit

Happyhobbit

Aster The Royal Guard Empty
PostSubject: Aster The Royal Guard   Aster The Royal Guard I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 12:01 pm

Once again, not allowed to upload any images. Sorry for that inconvience, so I tried to add as many details as possible.

Species: pegasus
Mane: mustard yellow. It's a bit longer than your typical stallion's mane,
and when his helmet isn't covering it up, it usually hangs over his eyes a bit
Tail: same colors as mane, slightly more scruffy looking
Eyes: light brown
Body: he's pretty skinny, not bulky at all like most royal guards, is usually in his uniform/armor. His coat shade is a light creme color.
Cutie Mark: a daisy
Age (Baby,adult): young adult, about 22
Personality: Aster can be seen as nothing more than a blubbering fool. He stammers, espicially when he gets nervous, he is remarkably clumsy, and is very lacking in the athletic category. Sadly, this makes him looked down on to many ponies. Aster is teribbly bad at flying as well, and he gets terrified if he goes too high. He tries to remain oblivious to the troubles around him. Rather than stay as a royal guard, he would much prefer to be in a garden, tending to some daisies. He's a quirky pony, but he is very kind and gentle if you were to give him a chance. He's very eager to please, and is often trying to prove his worthiness to other royal guards.
Likes: cute animals, flowers, gardens, country music, picnics
Dislikes: mean ponies, clowns, combat training, agilty training, all training, prunes, heights
History: When Aster was a colt, his mother and father had high expectations for him. They fully expected him to become a royal guard, hoping he would follow in their footsteps. Aster grudgingly did so, but it never clicked with him. Aster wanted a place to be alone, where he could get away from his daily struggles;a flower meadow,filled with daisies, and other wildflowers. He loved it there, and kept coming every day. he had no idea why, but he felt a special connection to the meadow.  One day, he found out a pony at school was home with the flu. He gave it some thought, and decided to give the other colt some flowers from the meadow, doing his best to make a presentable bouquet. Once it was finished, he was amazed to find his cutie mark. He ran back to his home in Canterlot, and showed his parents. They were proud of him, but told him to continue pursuting his "career" as a royal guard. So he did. Nowadays, he rarely sees his parents on duty, but continues to work as a royal guard. Whenever they do contact him, he ends up lying to them, telling them he is doing great, loves his job, and is great at it.

Example RP segment:1. A foal has lost its mother and is sobbing inconsolably in the street . Given your OC’s personality, compose a brief narrative in which your OC identifies and addresses the situation.

Aster wandered the streets of Canterlot, chasing a butterfly. It was just such a nice, pretty, delicate thing. Suddenly, the butterfly rose higher and higher, until it was high in the sky. The pegasus drooped. It's far too high, how could I ever fly that high? He was about to head on back to duty, when he heard somepony sobbing. It sounded young, like a filly perhaps? Aster followed the source of a noise, and sure enough, a small filly clutching a stuffed bear was wailing and wailing. It made Aster's ears ache, but he crept closer to the filly.

" What's wrong?" he asked, trying to sound gentle. The young filly answered him between miserable sobbing. " I..l..lost my m-m-mommy!" she wailed. The royal guard winced at the peircing noise of her crying, then straightened.  This is my chance to prove the others that I can do herioc deeds too! Other royal guards were always doing good, arresting bad ponies, assisting the elderly, defending the princesses. He could show them he could do things like that too! Maybe they wouldn't laugh at him anymore! Just as he was about to coax the filly to follow him, he heard a deep, booming voice.

" Now, now. We can't cry. Come on, little filly. I'll help you find your mommy." Aster stared at the other royal guard. It was Thunder Blade. The brawny pony was known for his strength, loyalty, courage, and had won at least a dozen medals for his duties. Not to mention all the mares adored him.

" Uh... I...I... had... this under.. c-control.." Aster said quietly. He despised Thunder Blade. He was constantly rubbing his perfection in his face, laughing at him, and impressing others. But that didn't mean he wasn't terrified of him. Thunder Blade glared at him, then his look of anger changed to one of amusement. " You? Aster, leave important things to real royal guards," he said, smirking. The slim pegasus reddened, and slowly backed off. " So much for that..." he muttered. This just wasn't his day. More than ever he wished that he could just relax in the Canterlot Gardens, or even work there.

Acceptance
Back to top Go down
Dawn Orchard

Dawn Orchard

PostSubject: Re: Aster The Royal Guard   Aster The Royal Guard I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 6:48 pm

ERMAGERSH! I wuv him! The dislikes made me smile. If you would like, you could ask an artist on the forum to make you a pic of your oc they are normally happy to help. Someone could put it on here for you too. Since I'm not a Mod I can't approve but fro I've seen it's looking good. Hope I can be in a roleplay with him!
Back to top Go down
Happyhobbit

Happyhobbit

PostSubject: Re: Aster The Royal Guard   Aster The Royal Guard I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 7:32 pm

Thanks! I'm glad you like him! That's a great idea, I can't believe that never occured to me. I'll go ahead and ask someone to draw him.
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Aster The Royal Guard   Aster The Royal Guard I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 6:56 am

Watch out with your spelling and grammar, as there are several mistake. However, everything else seems to be in order.

Your character has been approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aster The Royal Guard   Aster The Royal Guard I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aster The Royal Guard
Page 1 of 1